Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

FRIST FOR PRES. IN 2008?

Let me tell all of you this. I'm a ninth generation East Tennessean. I take pride in being a Tennessean. My sons are tenth generation. I take pride in the fact that I stumped heavily AGAINST our so-called "Native Son" Al Gore in 2000 and we embarrased him good. Fact is, he wasn't even born here, ergo, he is NOT a Tennessean. The simple act of moving here no more makes you a Tennessean than putting yourself in your garage makes you a car, it's a generational thing. Kinda like being a Southerner or an American. Hillary Clinton can pretend all she wants to be a New Yorker, but she's not, she's a cow and ought to be put out to pasture.

That being said, I recommend that everyone call Frist's office, as I have done on numerous occasions, to remind him of Gore's debacle in 2000 and how they will work equally hard to see that Frist loses Tennessee in 2008. Remind them that you are not being fooled by Frists attempts to appear to be for tough border enforcement while also being for guest worker amnesty. We're not that stupid down here and won't forget. Simply tell his staffers that you will not be supporting Frist in 2008 if he doesn't stick to border enforcement and deportation, Sensenbrenner's plan.

His number is 202-224-3344. If they ask for a zip code, to validate that you are an actual constituent, you can use any one of the following:

37938, 37917, 37909, 37921, 37931,37923.

Senator Lamar Alexander's office is: 202-224-4944. He's a RHINO and won't get my vote for anything in the future. Use the same zipcodes.

Others who post office numbers for elected officials in THEIR states should also provide zipcodes for those outside of said state so these jokers will listen to ALL who call, not just those who may vote for them.

FRIST FOR PRES. IN 2008

Postcript on last post.

If Frist's staffers ask where you are calling from the zipcodes that I provided are for Knoxville, Tenn. If they ask for your address just tell them you don't need a canned reply from Frist, you already know where he stands on the issue and will subsequently pay for said stand in 2008.

If you are in the mood tell him you are disgusted with his vote that sent nearly 15 billion dollars to Africa for A.I.D.S releif. Have a telethon for Pete's sake.

I got so sick yesterday watching those fools on TV praising each other over such a "great" job done, that I actually gave myself a migraine headache.
    But headache & all I still made calls and even send Fritz a really "niece" email; and now reading today’s news, seems my migraine is gone
    But we can not let our guards down; these fools will try to sneak something behind our backs.
    "We have room for but one flag, the American flag" - Theodore Roosevelt

And also keep in mind that CNN loves to keep their viewers on a roller coaster ride.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

lol I couldnt get on the Senate website before and now its REALLY slow. I have a feeling they are being overwhelmed by emails. www.senate.gov

Quote Originally Posted by Nukfutz
    lol I couldnt get on the Senate website before and now its REALLY slow. I have a feeling they are being overwhelmed by emails. www.senate.gov
    Yeah, I have noticed that Frist VOLPAC is down. How convenient
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

angry Americans = angry voters = they lose their seat
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Don't get conned into complacentcy by this, folks.

The Senate has staffers, and the Bush WH has operatives, and both are going to be working together the next two weeks to produce a full amnesty/no border enforcement bill that will pass the Senate ASAP.

I still believe that the Senate is hopeless, and that our only prayer to stopping this lies in the House. The decent members there need your support more than ever now.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

Yes I agree that we must keep the pressure on now more than ever, as they will be finding ways to get this bill through in the next two weeks. I promise to send emails, faxes and call our politicians vigorously and continuously to make our voice heard.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

anyone have links to the roll call vote? I highly suggest we call and congratulate the senators who voted it down, and call and damn those who tried to pass it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12