Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp?id=3431

U.S. Attorney's Office Says 'No Comment,' Refusing To Confirm Or Deny Alleged Indictments

Greg Szymanski – Artic Beacon August 2, 2005

Special Prosecutor Patrick Fitzgerald's investigation into the Valerie Plame-CIA leak has now spilled over into Bush administration lies involving 9/11 and the war in Iraq, according to sources close to the Chicago probe.

Sources close to the Chicago federal grand jury probe into perjury and obstruction charges against President Bush and others said indictments were handed down this week, but a spokesman for the U.S. Attorney’s Office of the Northern District of Illinois refused to comment.

“We are not talking about any aspect of this case and our office is not commenting on anything regarding the investigation at this time,� said Randall Sanborn from the office of U.S. federal prosecutor Patrick Fitzgerald, the attorney conducting the grand jury probe into whether Bush and others in his administration violated federal law in a number of sensitive areas, including the Valerie Plame CIA leak case, involvement in 9/11 and the illegal nature of the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.

In December 2003, Fitzgerald was named Special Counsel to investigate the alleged disclosure of the identity of who leaked information in the Plame case, but the present grand jury probe has expanded to include the wide-reaching crime allegations as new information surfaced.

Although the U.S. Attorney’s office in Chicago is staying silent, it is well known that Fitzgerald is digging deep into an assortment of serious improprieties among many Bush administration figures based, in part, on subpoenaed testimony provided by former Secretary of State Colin Powell.

According to federal whistleblower Tom Heneghen, who recently reported on www.truthradio.com, Powell testified before the citizen grand jury that President Bush had taken the U.S. to war illegally based on lies, which is a capital crime involving treason under the U.S. Code.

“Regarding the Powell testimony, there is no comment,� said Sanborn.

However, sources close to the federal grade jury probe also allegedly told Heneghen a host of administration figures besides Bush were also indicted, including Vice-President Richard Cheney, Chief of Staff Andrew Card, Cheney Chief of Staff I. Lewis "Scooter" Libby, Attorney General Alberto Gonzalez, former Attorney General John Ashcroft, imprisoned New York Times reporter Judith Miller and former Senior Cheney advisor Mary Matalin.

Heneghen, unavailable for comment and first reported by internet reporter Tom Flocco, allegedly also told sources White House Advisor Karl Rove was indicted for perjury in a major document shredding operation cover-up and that Prime Minister Tony Blair was also indicted for obstruction of justice charges.

Heneghen also claimed that Blair failed to honor a subpoena issued by Fitzpatrick and is now consulting with British legal counsel on how to avoid appearing in Chicago.

In recent weeks, there has been much controversy over Fitzgerald’s wide reaching probe which is extending far beyond the Bush administration to include what some have called “a wholesale cleansing� of a crime-laden White House and Congress.

Fitzgerald’s investigation is said to be also centered on members of the 9/11 Commission, members on both sides of the isle in the House and Senate and also select high-powered members of the media.

Needless to say, members close to the administration are ‘fighting mad� with Fitzgerald and reports on Capital Hill are that Senate intelligence Committee Chairman Pat Roberts is trying to derail Fitzgerald’s probe by calling him to testify before the Senate regarding his true motives behind the investigation.

Political observers are now wondering whether administration-friendly Republican legislators, some under investigation themselves, are conspiring like President Nixon did in Watergate with Special Prosecutor Archibald Cox, attempting to fire Fitzgerald in the same manner in order to cool the heat on further investigations into Bush administration crimes.

Last week, other sources close to the investigation said the recent bomb scare in the subway under the Dirksen Federal Building, coincidently near where Fitzgerald was holding his grand jury hearings, raised serious questions as to whether government operatives loyal to Bush were sending the zealous prosecutor a “warning message� that he was entering murky waters with the extent of his investigation.

The bomb scare was reported to local police late Monday afternoon, July 18, causing the subway to be evacuated for approximately 45 minutes while bomb sniffing dogs and swat team members searched for what was reported to be “a suspicious package� left on one of the subway cars.

Besides Fitzgerald’s probe into Bush administration lies relating to 9/11, the war in Iraq and the CIA-Valerie Plame leaks, he is also looking into a huge drug money laundering operation involving both the Clinton and Bush administrations with ties reaching all the way to Arkansas.

Fitzgerald began serving as the U.S. Attorney for the Northern District of Illinois in September, 2001. He was initially appointed on an interim basis by former Attorney General John Ashcroft before being nominated by President Bush.

The U.S. Senate confirmed his nomination by unanimous consent in October 2001. In December 2003, he was named Special Counsel to investigate the CIA- Valerie Plame case.

For more informative articles, go to www.arcticbeacon.com
    www.arcticbeacon.citymaker.com/articles ... /30722.htm

Also see:
    Bush and Cheney Indicted
    www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp?id=3421

Tony Blair's MI-6 Agents Caught Trying To Blow Up Chicago Subway
    www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp?id=3388

Last updated 07/08/2005

Homepage
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Ok, that MSM report and the fact that the assisant AG has just run out the door for a big corporate multinational shield raises my suspicion levels.

I'm sending a link to this thread to WorldNetDaily. They have a huge readership, great journalists and researchers, and the MSM watches them like a hawk for emerging stories.

Please continue to monitor and post supporting information here in this thread.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

they should investigate Congress next . . .

remember when the Waco, Branch Davidian fiasco was being investigated? the Waco, Branch Davidian stuff was stored in Oklahoma . . . remember the Oklahoma City bombing?
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

It is what we've PRAYED for. It's all we've ever DREAMED IF any or all of it is true. Wonder if Lou Dobbs would cover it?? I don't know how to send it to him so, if any of you would, maybe he would look into it??
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Uhhhhh I don't buy this at all guys. "Bush took the US to war with Iraq based on lies." That doesn't sound like very professional news writing to me. Sounds more like a Bush hating blog to me.

We shall see...

I believe the truth will lie somewhere in between. I know, in my GUT, that there is more involved in Patrick Fitzgerald's investigation that JUST the Valerie Plame situation. AND, I have believed ALL ALONG that we were taken to Iraq on trumped up intelligence but whether that is a CRIME, I don't know. What I DO know is that we are living under the reign of the most corrupt White House I remember INCLUDING the Nixon White House. I would be willing to bet the farm that I am right about this.

The President cannot be tried for a crime as long as he is in office. He would have to be impeached by Congress first. As for the others, it's possible that they COULD be tried. I know Spiro Agnew was found guilty of a felony while he was Vice President BUT it involved a crime committed while he was Governor. He resigned as Vice President when he was charged.

Like I said--the truth will lie somewhere in between but I believe this investigation is going to blow Washington wide open.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Bob,
    I am waiting to see as well I have sent this article to several MSM Sources so hopefully they will investigate it and see what else happens. I do know that if there is a grand jury investigation the investigators cannot confirm or deny if there is one under law. So, we shall see, I will hope.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

I will say one thing, I've never seen a president, Republican or Democrat, have so many of his flock turn on him so angrilly. I gave that man the benefit of the doubt...

Do you still give him the benefit of the doubt, BobC??? You are a reasonable man and I respect your opinions but I long ago gave up on this one!

Scubayons!! If THAT's not Poetic Justice, I don't know what would be.

As to trying the President of the United States, he can be tried during his Presidency. He does not have immunity during his term from criminal prosecution. He can be arrested, thrown in jail, locked up, and the keys thrown away immediately upon arrest. He is SUBJECT to the same laws of conduct as any American Citizen. In addition, he would have to be locked up, because HE IS A MAJOR FLIGHT RISK...after all he as Air Force One at our expense. He could run off with the plane, the National Missile Defense System suitcase, AND THE STAFF!!

A ManiaX in the White House is a very serious situation.

If anyone knows any laws on this including the Vice President, please post here now.

I'm going to check my tomato patch and see when they'll be big ripe and ready, cuz I'm ready to start tossing!!

SPLAT!! SPLAT!!
    MOD EDIT

Dick, you grew up in Wyoming...that's why you didn't know....the LAST PEOPLE ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH, YOU WANT TO BETRAY ARE THE AMERICANS!! We hate a Traitor more than anything else in the world; you betrayed us; and now WE're PISSED.

AND, TRIPLE SPLAT TO YOU!! SPLAT!! SPLAT!! SPLAT!!

Treason Trials...this is better than a car and chocolates...

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast