Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by WhatMattersMost
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatMattersMost
    This little weasel fancies himself being the Dr. King of his illegal alien constituency. I'm surprised his "supporters" weren't singing We Shall Over come in off key espanol as he was being lead off in handcuffs
    Instead they were threatening to come after us with shovels and pickaxes. Did you see that video? Grrrr.
    I saw that video. It's time for America to march by the hundreds of thousands. I am in process of trying to get a large group of my friends and family together (all of whom are anti-illegal) so that whenever William or someone organizes our march we can show up in force. It's time for us black folks to join our fellow Americans of all races to let it be known that the majority of us are against illegal immigration and that Al, Jesse nor Obama speaks for us.

I am sick and tired of the race card BS.
    I AGREE WITH YOU ON THAT ONE MY SISTER. ITS PAST TIME FOR US TO ALL BAND TOGETHER AND LET IT BE MADE KNOWN THAT WE OPOSE ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION AND AMNESTY FOR THOSE WHO ARE IN THIS COUNTRY VIA BREAKING THE LAW IT REALLY MAKES ME ILL TO SEE AL AND JESSE STANDING UP FOR THESE PEOPLE. JUST HOW MANY BROTHERS AND SISTERS HAVE THEY KILLED JUST BECAUSE OF THE COLOR OF THEIR SKIN

Quote Originally Posted by ReggieMay
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard
    I was there then and someone said un incidente tragico y historico to which I muttered so they could hear me Luis Gutierrez es un sucio venal pendejo de las prestamistas.
    I had to go to Babelfish for that one. I agree.

Guitierrez does see himself as the Hispanic Martin Luther King. The only difference is that King was an American peaceably fighting for the rights of American citizens. Guess that's lost on Luis.
    THIS SLIME BALL COULD NEVER COME ANY WHERE NEAR WHAT DR.KING WAS. HE MIGHT THINK HE IS LIKE HIM, BUT HE IS FAF FAR FROM IT

Gutierrez should be impeached as a traitor to the United States!
    He is a worthless congressman anyway, and if he loves these
    illegals so much, he better go back to Mexico with them and stay
    there! Everyone is so sick and tired of these Chicago thugs,
    including a lot of the people who live there, that maybe we can
    get them all out of office and start out clean and honest for a
    change! I do not mean the kind of change that BO is pushing either!

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    THIS SLIME BALL COULD NEVER COME ANY WHERE NEAR WHAT DR.KING WAS. HE MIGHT THINK HE IS LIKE HIM, BUT HE IS FAF FAR FROM IT
    So right LadyStClaire, he was a man of God, and his heart was in the right place, he was not advocating any means of violence as these people have blurted out from time to time (what's in a mans heart eventually comes out of the mouth).
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

the Terry Anderson Show "Most Horrible Clown of the Week"
    Congressman Luis Guiterrez

what we must do to STOP AMNESTY

this is as shout out to all anti-illegal alien supporters the time has come to let our voices be heard and demand that our congress represent the will of the taxpaying citizens of this country we owe nothing to Illegal aliens or to the pro amnesty bigmouth advocates that includes jesse Jackson Al Sharpton, barack Obama dickie Durbin, Louis Gutirres, raul Givaila janet M all of those who make it a point to let us know that they are paid off by the corporate bank rollers. these guys will sell their first born for power and $$$$ they are pathetic because they are using these illiterate illegals to do heavy lifting for the sole selfish benefit derived by each advocate who is looking for more power we need to all get together soon. as for Black America it's long over due who aren't even included in the ratings for the HIGH % of unemployment they suffer the media continue to talk about a 9% unemployment rating black folks haven't had a 9% unemployment rating for a decade give me a break its time we stand up for what we believe in we die ever day for less so it's time to get this party started in an intelligent way we must start working on the media and collecting ourselves in an organized fashion ready to take care of our business and a given point in time. its pointless to try and work with our legislatures they are bought and paid for they are scared of their shadows and sleep in bed with the enemy too often so we must mobilize and stop this train wreck before it gets any further down the tracks.

Hey Mario, this has nothing to do with racism, discrimination, or profiling...this has to do with finding and prosecuting criminals. Period. It's funny that whenever someone wants to enforce the law (existing law), you start pulling the race card. Pathetic...

OK, he was "arrested" and thrown in the pokey for a while. Why stop at that? How 'bout charging him with aiding and abetting illegals and prosecuting him? He's violating his Oath of Office on a daily basis...in fact he does so every time he opens his big yap.
    Viva La Migra! [Hooray for the Border Patrol!] Viva Ramos! Viva Campean!* Good Riddance to El Presidente Jorge Boosh!

The clown wanted to get arrested and the police complied !
    I laughed so hard I almost wet myself!

To bad they let the sniveling little creep loose.
    He needs to stay in for a while and get accustomed to the view from behind bars.

Quote Originally Posted by tmcdan
    Hey Mario, this has nothing to do with racism, discrimination, or profiling...this has to do with finding and prosecuting criminals. Period. It's funny that whenever someone wants to enforce the law (existing law), you start pulling the race card. Pathetic...
    "We make the racist claim, not because it's true, but because it works." - early amnesty advocate

When all other arguments have failed, the race card is played. There's no truth to it yet it happens all the time.
    It's their only defense. Don't fall for the BS

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast