Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatMattersMost
    This little weasel fancies himself being the Dr. King of his illegal alien constituency. I'm surprised his "supporters" weren't singing We Shall Over come in off key espanol as he was being lead off in handcuffs
    Instead they were threatening to come after us with shovels and pickaxes. Did you see that video? Grrrr.
    I saw that video. It's time for America to march by the hundreds of thousands. I am in process of trying to get a large group of my friends and family together (all of whom are anti-illegal) so that whenever William or someone organizes our march we can show up in force. It's time for us black folks to join our fellow Americans of all races to let it be known that the majority of us are against illegal immigration and that Al, Jesse nor Obama speaks for us.

I am sick and tired of the race card BS.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Re: Immigrant Activists, Including Congressman, Arrested Out

About three dozen protesters and U.S. Rep. Luis Gutierrez of Illinois joined in the civil disobedience Saturday.
    That's all?????

Quote Originally Posted by carolinamtnwoman
    About three dozen protesters and U.S. Rep. Luis Gutierrez of Illinois joined in the civil disobedience Saturday.
    That's all?????
    Hey, it's hard to get people together on a Saturday. They might have to work or something.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

the important question for Monday......

WHAT WILL NANCY SAY?!?

anyone wanna bet she says nothing

just found youtubes of the arrest.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mx54Uks15-g
    I wonder how many of these protesters work on the hill.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Guitierrez (Dem) and Flake (Republican from AZ) proposed a bill Strive Act in 2007 .Bill confuses the uninformed voter. It's a shame to have Guiierrez and Flake from AZ representing tax paying citizens. We cannot and will not let an illegal become citizens-- their bill was just another version. Gutierrez constituents should send him to Mexico. If he want s to make trouble --do there and see how breaking the law in Mexico affects him.

I am overjoyed to see so many citizen seeing through Gutierrez's smoke screen he is a pathetic lap dog for the sorry illegal aliens who won't get amnesty this time we are sick of this crap they are rioting every where as though they have a right to even be here let alone riot o.k. this is our country so let's get this party started No congress or president is stupid enough to grant amnesty in this climate of economic disaster and guess what that is the end of any chances of amnesty forever. illegals no matter where they are from are no more than terrorists and should be deported immediately and the next time they are caught in this country put away forever.

April

Quote Originally Posted by ReggieMay
    Quote Originally Posted by carolinamtnwoman
    That's all?????
    Hey, it's hard to get people together on a Saturday. They might have to work or something.

U.S Representative (?) Louis Gutierrez

I took an oath when I joined the military that is the same oath that this so-called representative took when he was sworn into office. It goes something like this: "I (state your name) do solemnly swear to support and defend these United States from all enemies, foreign and domestic,....". I haven't forgotten my oath and will still defend this country today. Maybe it is time to remind our Representatives and Senators of the owrds in that oath and see if they are still willing to defend this country or they are just talking out of the sides of their mouths. Treason is a crime punishible by death during a time of war and the last time I checked, President Hussein and the Congress had not rescinded the declaration of war that was issued in 2002.

Something for everyone to think about?

Quote Originally Posted by WhatMattersMost
    This little weasel fancies himself being the Dr. King of his illegal alien constituency. I'm surprised his "supporters" weren't singing We Shall Over come in off key espanol as he was being lead off in handcuffs
    YOU'RE RIGHT, LORD KNOWS THEY HAVE STOLEN A LOT FROM THE CIVIL RIGHTS MOVEMENT TRYING TO MAKE IT THEIR OWN WHY CAN'T THEY COME UP WITH THEIR OWN STRATEGY. NO, THEY ARE CONTENT STEALING FROM OUR LEGACY, THE CIVIL RIGHTS MOVEMENT.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast