Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

They'll do everything they can to pacify/placate everyone till 2010.
    They're freaking crazy if they think that when 2010 rolls around, we will just go quietly into the dark. Yea, sure man, take my freedom! They MUST be nuts. I will not recognize any laws, especially of those of the SPP or any other not OKed by Congress. I will recognize and live by the laws of the United States of America..anything else they try and shove down my throat will be answered.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The worse , even our troops are not here, we have 150.000 , patriots fellows out of the country with this infamious Bush war .......

The wars-terrorism and in Iraq, Afganistan too--they've served as a distraction, a diversion, from keeping us focused on what they are really doing. It was said on CNN today that some officials belive our troops will be in Iraq for the nex 4 years. That makes it 2010 when they would no longer be needed there and when they would be needed at home to quell whatever opposition they are running into when the NAU is implemented fully.

Only one problem with that..there may be brothers taking up arms against their own brothers, not to mention their own countrymen.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If Bush got impeached, I don't think the democ. will keep the troops over there, and Bush if not impeached leaves in 2008,
    The problem is to have a reliable candidate for the next election , if Mc' Cain or Hillary or other globalist wins , we can say good bye to our beloved America the way she used to be.

Where's SuperMan?

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Yea, where the heck is a super-hero when you really need one?

Exactly.

I think we need SuperMan Intervention.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    Yea, where the heck is a super-hero when you really need one?
    We don't need a superhero. We need Americans to act like they have the courage of their convictions and the independence of their forefathers and stop looking for someone else to solve our problems.

Banned
    We don't need a superhero. We need Americans to act like they have the courage of their convictions and the independence of their forefathers and stop looking for someone else to solve our problems.
    Amen. And, to turn off the garbage on TV, get up off the couch, and take some interest and get educated in things that really matter!

Hmmm....no offense Crocket and Kate...but, I think we're still going to need SuperMan Intervention in addition to everything we do.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast