Like Tree7Likes

Thread: RINO TRAITORS FLIP-FLOPPING .. This GOP Leader’s Plan for Amnesty Will Infuriate You

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

RINO TRAITORS FLIP-FLOPPING .. This GOP Leader’s Plan for Amnesty Will Infuriate You

This GOP Leader’s Plan for Amnesty Will Infuriate You

Pete Sessions has done a complete flip-flop from his previous claim that meaningful reform based upon the rule of law should go through Congress. Instead, he now promises full amnesty for illegals in 2015.
    TPNN
    Dec 5, 2014
    By Jennifer Burke

Texas Congressman Pete Sessions, chair of the House Rules Committee

Just last month, in November 2014, Texas Congressman Pete Sessions condemned Barack Obama’s decision to unilaterally grant amnesty to millions of illegal aliens. He described Obama’s move as “an egregious abuse of power.” Barely two weeks later, Pete Sessions has done a complete flip-flop from his previous claim that meaningful reform based upon the rule of law should go through Congress. Instead, he now promises full amnesty for illegals in 2015.

The Daily Caller reports on the promise that Rep. Pete Sessions made to a group of Democrat legislators. He said, “I’m going to use my assets and resources in the new year to work with this Congress… to have a well-understood agreement about what the law should be, and how we as communities, and farm communities, and tech communities, create circumstances where we can have people be in this country and work, and where not one person is quote ‘thrown out’ or ‘deported’.”Sessions, as the chair of the powerful rules committee, drew much praise and accolades from the Democrats, who many believe want amnesty in order to increase their voter base. Illinois Representative Luis Gutierrez said, “My heart was filled with a lot of joy when you said that people who are working here, who don’t present a danger, basically should be set aside, that those aren’t the people we should be going after.”

This decision by Rep. Pete Sessions to side with illegals over Americans, along with Speaker John Boehner’s announcement that he has no intention to defund Obama’s amnesty program, could very well spell doom for American workers.

Though the administration touts unemployment as being at 5.9%, they do not take into account the huge number of Americans who have left the workforce. There are currently more than 92 million Americans out of the workforce. Many have simply given up on finding a job with business slow to hire with the uncertainty that surrounds Obama’s continuously expanding regulations and unclear rules. Many of the jobs that have been created are part-time jobs.

Add in the fact that Obamacare gives business an incentive to hire illegals over American citizens, by allowing them to avoid the $3,000 penalty they would face if they employed an American citizen and chose not to provide affordable health care, and the writing of more unemployment for Americans is on the wall. Since illegals are not eligible for Obamacare, employers will be incentivized by the government to hire them over Americans.

The stance of Sessions and Boehner is baffling, especially since many Republicans who campaigned against amnesty won and many Democrats in support of amnesty lost their seat in Congress in the 2014 mid-terms. The question is, when both of these men are up for re-election in 2016, will voters remember how they chose illegals over the very Americans whose best interests they are supposed represent?

http://www.tpnn.com/2014/12/05/this-...infuriate-you/
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Emboldened by having a majority of both Houses of Congress, with the leaders being the same, McConnell and Boehner. I am sure that it will be done next year, as I was sure on November 5th, 2014. That was the day that I was infuriated, that voters would send more republicans without sending the leaders or their party home! No one cut off the head of the snake, that would have made more sense than enlarging the snake.

I hope that now people believe that amnesties has been and is Republican policy since 1986.

How is that election of 2014 working out for us?

It's like watching termites eat your home until it collapses because your pest control company was spraying with water instead of pesticides and putting untreated wood in the bait traps instead of poison.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinssdad View Post
    Emboldened by having a majority of both Houses of Congress, with the leaders being the same, McConnell and Boehner. I am sure that it will be done next year, as I was sure on November 5th, 2014. That was the day that I was infuriated, that voters would send more republicans without sending the leaders or their party home! No one cut off the head of the snake, that would have made more sense than enlarging the snake.

I hope that now people believe that amnesties has been and is Republican policy since 1986.

How is that election of 2014 working out for us?
    To my knowledge the Democrats have never seen an amnesty plan they didn't like and have never stopped one. In the last decade, I can remember three amnesty bills (2 comprehensive immigration reform bills and one Dreamer bill) that were stopped by Republicans. House representative Sessions does not represent the entire party on the issue. Without the Republicans who stand with us against amnesty, we would be completely lost on the issue. Instead of complaining and moaning about how bad we hate Republicans, maybe we would be better served giving credit to the many that stand with us against the Democrats on this issue. Don't get me wrong, I'm not advocating that we absolutely trust anyone, however, I am saying we shouldn't pretend the whole party is against us simply based on the words and actions of a small minority.

I fully support the bashing of individuals we actually know support amnesty, regardless of their political party. However, we shouldn't be so close minded as to bash the entire party when many of them in the party actually support our cause. In other words, we should direct our anger at those that deserve it, not a whole group, when many in that group feel the same as we do. Bashing our friends and supporters is very counter-productive. We must keep up the pressure, but we also must not forget who our friends are.
    Last edited by MW; 12-06-2014 at 12:03 AM.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    The firings will accelerate in 2016/2018/2020..... the American people will fire as many as they can if they put their name to an Amnesty
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

see this man America .... are you one of the 93 Million Unemployed/Under Employed Americans. How about your family; your children, your grand children... are they employed

are you an Unemployed/Under Employed Black American; the GOP is now picking up where the Democrat's failed in pushing Amnesty

are you an Unemployed/Under Employed Latino American; the GOP is now picking up where the Democrat's failed in pushing Amnesty

are you an Unemployed/Under Employed Native American; the GOP is now picking up where the Democrat's failed in pushing Amnesty

are you an Unemployed/Under Employed Asian American; the GOP is now picking up where the Democrat's failed in pushing Amnesty

are you an Unemployed/Under Employed Caucasian American; the GOP is now picking up where the Democrat's failed in pushing Amnesty

Scam Time Charlie's like the Fraud above wants you to compete for Jobs with Illegal Aliens
    Last edited by AirborneSapper7; 12-06-2014 at 01:17 AM.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)