Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

These children have only their ILLEGAL parents to blame. The ILLEGAL parents knew what they were doing! Once the ILLEGALS arrive in the United States with their ILLEGAL "children" they continue their invasion of the United States with the ABUSE of the 14th Amendment to create Anchors and more ILLEGALS for United States Citizens to furnish benefits!

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

SC doesn't allow LEGAL immigrants to go to school

One thing this new law doesn't address is what happens to those LEGAL immigrants in SC who want to go to school. Did you know that unless one is already a Permanent Resident, in SC you now can't attend school?

My wife is a new immigrant and would like to take classes to become a Pharmacy Tech, an occupation which is in high demand at the moment. We were told by Horry County Tech College that unless she is a PR she is not eligible to enroll.

She entered LEGALLY as a K-1 visa holder in January. We have applied for her PR in April. Under SC law, she can apply for a drivers license because of having applied for PR. She is waiting for her EAD so she can work. The one thing she can't do is go to school. Where is the logic in this law?

It can take several months if not a year to get her PR card. I know this because I am a former immigrant myself. It seems to me that SC politicians were so focussed on stopping illegal immigrants from attending schools that they either simply forgot about the LEGAL ones or just didn't care Which was it Mark "walkabout" Sanford??

Our politicans don't seem to be able to get anyghing right, doesn't surprise me in the least

Welcome to alipac Brit and welcome to your wife who did it the right way!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123