Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I entered a Wal-mart at Christmas time about 4 or 5 years ago in Texas City, Texas and they had enormous mexican flag hanging down from the ceiling about 50% larger than the United States Flag beside it. Once I found an employee who responded in English using complete sentences I ask her why the mexican flag was displayed in the Texas store? She just said several people have asked and directed me to a service center. I registered my protest and left, as far as know the mexican flag is still being celebrated and flying high in the Texas City, Texas Wal-mart. Of course it just may be a Texas or a Texas City PASSION.

MW
    Gogo wrote:

It shows that one ethnic group in American will not become Americans in the truest form.
    Yep, and corporate America is contributing to the problem with their divisive activities. I guess greed trumps all in the corporate world.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Personally, I shop at the Wal-Mart neighborhood store which is a just a grocery store. I save an average of $25-$50 over shopping at Kroger or Albertsons. My store only has a 6ft section of mexican groceries which I sometimes buy because I am an AVID lover of Tex-Mex. As much as I would like to boycott Wal-Mart, I can't afford to.
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

ICCAT Wrote:
    I entered a Wal-mart at Christmas time about 4 or 5 years ago in Texas City, Texas and they had enormous mexican flag hanging down from the ceiling about 50% larger than the United States Flag beside it. Once I found an employee who responded in English using complete sentences I ask her why the mexican flag was displayed in the Texas store? She just said several people have asked and directed me to a service center. I registered my protest and left, as far as know the mexican flag is still being celebrated and flying high in the Texas City, Texas Wal-mart. Of course it just may be a Texas or a Texas City PASSION.
    A Wal-Mart a few miles from my house sold lots of mejican flags and banners alongside USA Flags. I and others complaind to management about this being America and only american flags should be sold. A few weeks later, and last time I checked, the dispaly of American flags is larger, but they still sell one little mejican flag you attach to car window. I gues any win is still a win.

division is opening a new type of warehouse club aimed at attracting Hispanic shoppers with an expanded selection of products from Mexico.

The club, to be called Mas Club, will be opened in Houston the first half of 2009.
    THATS JUST GREAT. ANOTHER CEMENT EYESORE WITH CHEAP MEXICAN CRAP.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12