Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

i made my calls on Thursday
    and i plan on calling again on Monday

Way to go James

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzm1
    Way to go James

http://www.rogerhedgecock.com/cc-common/podcast.html

Mayor Sanders on Roger Hedgecock
    look for July 3, forward to just about half hour

okay who called San Diego today?

I have and eMailed them.
    This is such a disgrace!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

okay i just got off the phone with a council members office,

THIS RESOLUTION PASSED UNANIMOUSLY

Words Exchanged Over 'National Council Of La Raza Day'

POSTED: 3:42 pm PDT July 8, 2008
    UPDATED: 6:11 pm PDT July 8, 2008

SAN DIEGO -- There were heated words Tuesday during a San Diego City Council meeting.

The words were all in response to a presentation given by Mayor Jerry Sanders, along with councilmen Tony Young and Ben Hueso.

In anticipation of the upcoming National Council of La Raza conference, Tuesday was declared the National Council of La Raza Day.

"It's an American institution committed to strengthening this great nation by promoting the advancement of Latino families. I applaud their mission to create opportunities and open the door to the American dream to Latinos and their families," said Councilwoman Toni Atkins.

However, there were some in the audience who protested the action.

"If you choose to go forth with a vote for this proclamation, then we will fight you in your next election. This is a traitorous proclamation, it is traitorous to the principles of our founding fathers, and you will be deemed traitorous if you sign it," said protestor James Hartline.

Delia Pompa, an executive with NCLR, said the protest comes with a misunderstanding of the organization's goals.

"We support secure borders. We support a strong enforcement policy, but we also support a path to citizenship, and more than that, we support figuring out what it's going to take change the immigration system in this country.

The NCLR conference begins Saturday and runs through Tuesday at the San Diego Convention Center.

Some of the highlights will include speeches from senators Barack Obama and John McCain.

http://www.10news.com/news/16824604/detail.html
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Comments are being left at the source link.
    ~~

San Diego honoring 'La Raza'
    Chad Groening - OneNewsNow - 7/8/2008 6:00:00 AM

A California-based immigration reform activist says the city of San Diego is honoring an organization that advocates policies that aren't in the best interests of the United States.

San Diego Mayor Jerry Sanders and two members of the city council sponsored the declaration that makes today (July 8, 200 "National Council of La Raza Day" in San Diego. The city is hosting the organization's national convention July 12-15.

Rick Oltman is the national spokesman for Californians for Population Stabilization. He points out that the name La Raza translates into "The Race."

"They're an advocacy group for open borders and not enforcing the law, and for a particular race," he states. "They call all of us racist who want to enforce the law. It is a special-interest group whose interests are counter to the benefit of the United States."

Noting that the San Diego City Council previously gave its blessing to "Happy ACLU Day," conservative columnist Michelle Malkin says: "Might as well put their weight behind the ethnic supremacist group fighting against assimilation, funding reconquista schools, advocating speech suppression, and promoting lawlessness, too!"

Oltman finds it interesting that both Senators John McCain and Barack Obama are scheduled to address the group.

http://www.onenewsnow.com/Politics/Defa ... ?id=169252
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

"It's an American institution committed to strengthening this great nation by promoting the advancement of Latino families. I applaud their mission to create opportunities and open the door to the American dream to Latinos and their families," said Councilwoman Toni Atkins.
    WHY?! WHY ARENT WE STRENGTHENING THIS GREAT NATION BY PROMOTING ASSIMILATION AND AMERICAN VALUES AS THE DOOR TO THE AMERICAN DREAM?

I got mad and then cried. This is all making me sick. It is traitorous and is a slap in the face of our entire nation.

"National Council of LaRaza Day" OUR FOREFATHERS WILL BE ROLLING OVER IN THEIR GRAVES.

People everywhere ought to be DISGUSTED by this so-called mayor Jerry Sanders of San Diego, and anyone else that voted for this crap (to put it nicely).
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    WHY?! WHY ARENT WE STRENGTHENING THIS GREAT NATION BY PROMOTING ASSIMILATION AND AMERICAN VALUES AS THE DOOR TO THE AMERICAN DREAM?

I got mad and then cried. This is all making me sick. It is traitorous and is a slap in the face of our entire nation.

"National Council of LaRaza Day" OUR FOREFATHERS WILL BE ROLLING OVER IN THEIR GRAVES.

People everywhere ought to be DISGUSTED by this so-called mayor Jerry Sanders of San Diego, and anyone else that voted for this crap (to put it nicely).
    I feel the same way. This does nothing for Mexicans or Americans, but put us into even further separation. La Raza is about as un-American as it gets and these so called "leaders" are selling the rest of us down the river.....unanimously.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast