Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mayor Geraldo Sanders

On one local station's 11 O'clock news last night they did a short piece on this disgusting proclamation in the Council chambers, giving nearly 90% percent of the story time to some La Raza lackey who pretty much said that any opposition to their 'fine American' organization is born of racism, ignorance and fear. Of course the reporter offered no resistance, just smiling idiotically and nodding her stupid head in agreement. She never asked about their position on open borders, amnesty, Aztlan, their anti-America, anti-assimilation agenda, but just went along with the story like it was some commercial for La Raza.

If there's any doubt as to how much San Diego has become a colony of Mexico, heres' some idea of what we see here in Mexico's Finest City everyday. Notice the red car here. Those are Mexico license plates, as in no CA registration needed, no CA DL needed, no CA smog check needed, no CA inusrance needed, etc. Obviously the owner of this car is some impoverished peasant who is only trying to provide a better life for their family doing a job no American would ever do.

[b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

On one local station's 11 O'clock news last night they did a short piece on this disgusting proclamation in the Council chambers, giving nearly 90% percent of the story time to some La Raza lackey who pretty much said that any opposition to their 'fine American' organization is born of racism, ignorance and fear. Of course the reporter offered no resistance, just smiling idiotically and nodding her stupid head in agreement. She never asked about their position on open borders, amnesty, Aztlan, their anti-America, anti-assimilation agenda, but just went along with the story like it was some commercial for La Raza.
    I saw this same piece on the news last night also. Sanders makes me ill. He should be ousted from office. He is a classless piece of trash. Im amazed there was not more protest about this, but I think many Americans are unaware of what La Raza even is!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I called everyone on the list!!!!! Who's next?

Hit San Diego in their pocket book and tell them you plan on Boycotting the city for vacations and holidays.

Last night on another local San Diego 11PM news broadcast, they actually said this crap regarding the protest of the City Council's revolting proclamation:

"Critics of La Raza claim the group supports open borders and amnesty for millions of undocumented workers."

Critics claim?? Critics claim?? Give me a break. Like it's in dispute that La Raza supports amnesty and open borders?

We all know that most media are gutless, pandering idiots, but San Diego news has got to be the most openly hostile to American ideals and values and openly supportive of any and all open borders agenda driven groups, not to mention to the lies and propaganda of the Mexican Govt. outright.

Hundreds of murders, kidnappings, rapes and robberies occur just across the border in Tijuana, and now are creeping onto this side of the border, yet the worthless San Diego news media barely makes a mention, let alone conduct any serious in-depth type reporting.

They might mention the occurence of some incidents that have happened, but they barely give them more than a few minutes of airtime, and when they do, they almost do it apologetically, like they don't want to offend Mexico.

And don't get me started on the numbers of crimes committed by illegals living here and the outright Mexican Nationals who cross the border to commit crimes. Our local news would rather report on water skiing squirrels and single mom strippers than dare report on any murders or kidnappings, lest they dare offend the masses of Mexican viewers that they constantly suck up to.
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

Boycottimg San Diego, for their stand with La Raza, sounds like an idea whose time has come.

I second that idea!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzm1
    Boycottimg San Diego, for their stand with La Raza, sounds like an idea whose time has come.

I second that idea!!!
    I wish I could....but I live here! God help us...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345