Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The LA Jail tells me that Pineda is still in the West Valley division and will not be fully processed for 24 times at which time we can then tell if there is an immigration hold on the prisoner.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Way to research and get the information, W!!!

William has connections.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

April
    Quote Originally Posted by Paige
    William has connections.
    Thats for sure!

I posted this on Tuesday October 23
    Nope I don't have a physic bone in my body! The simple fact is here in SoCal predicting crime committed by illegals is like throwing a dart at a wall full of balloons from 2 feet away.

Tue Oct 23, 2007 4:42 pm Post subject:
    When I heard on the news this morning that the San Diego fire was caused by arson the first thing that popped into my head was illegal aliens. As I sit here in the SoCal Alamo looking out the window all I see is smoke north, south, east and west. Last night and in the early dark this morning I could see Running Springs and Lake Arrowhead on fire, huge flames were engulfing the mountain side. The winds have calmed so I am praying the fire crews can get some kind of containment in the next few days. The smoke today was so bad we had to close everything up and run the air conditioner, unbelievably the schools were smart enough to keep all the kids in their rooms.

April
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldogger
    I posted this on Tuesday October 23
    Nope I don't have a physic bone in my body! The simple fact is here in SoCal predicting crime committed by illegals is like throwing a dart at a wall full of balloons from 2 feet away.

Tue Oct 23, 2007 4:42 pm Post subject:
    When I heard on the news this morning that the San Diego fire was caused by arson the first thing that popped into my head was illegal aliens. As I sit here in the SoCal Alamo looking out the window all I see is smoke north, south, east and west. Last night and in the early dark this morning I could see Running Springs and Lake Arrowhead on fire, huge flames were engulfing the mountain side. The winds have calmed so I am praying the fire crews can get some kind of containment in the next few days. The smoke today was so bad we had to close everything up and run the air conditioner, unbelievably the schools were smart enough to keep all the kids in their rooms.
    Bulldogger, it was the first thing that popped into my head as well when I heard about the fires. The illegals are creating such havoc in California and across the county, it is kind of natural to think they could be linked to the fires.

April,
    If it is confirmed that this arsonist is illegal we need to contact Sen. Fienstien/Boxer and remind them of the lives, animals and property damage and that ONE-TWO BILLION DOLLARS could sure as heck buy allot of automated farm equipment. OK I need to go cool down for a bit.

April
    Absolutely, Bulldogger!!!

I found this in a San Diego News article.

Officials have said lightning strikes and campfires started by illegal immigrants are the two most common causes of fires in the forest south of Interstate 8.

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/metr ... refol.html

I recall that incident April because remarks were made that the media kept saying the fire was caused by an 'illegal campfire.'
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Your right Jean. That is what I heard the first day of the fires. Then it quickly went quiet. I heard it on Fox.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast