Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    http://www.alipac.us/article-2675--0-0.html

ALIPAC has confirmed that Immigration and Customs has an Immigration Hold on the prisoner named Gorgonio Nava. Nava had prior convictions on drug charges.

Gorgonio Nava was arrested with a juvenile and charged with Arson in Vista, CA. Nava is currently being held in the Vista Detention Facility.

Since ICE has a hold on him, he is either an illegal alien or a non-citizen visa holder that faces revocation of his visa!

Another suspect arrested and charged with arson is a 41-year-old man named Catalino Pineda, who is a day laborer from Sun Valley. He is currently in the Los Angeles County Jail, where he was being held on an arson charge and bail was set at $75,000.

Catalino Pineda is being called a "native of Guatemala“, by the police and the Los Angeles Daily News, and “He is currently on probation for making excessive false emergency reports to law enforcement, police said"

Homeland Security has just contacted us and say that "Catalino was legally in the country at the time of his arrest for arson."

What we want to know now is did Homeland security not revoke his visa or deport after he was convicted for prior crimes? Homeland security is saying his prior crimes are misdemeanors.

Pineda is most likely a visa holder that should have been deported after his first serious crime, unless he has Temporary Protective Status (TPS) or the paper is in error.

Great....Nava is being held about 3 miles away from here. I hope they nail his sorry butt to the wall.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    Great....Nava is being held about 3 miles away from here. I hope they nail his sorry butt to the wall.
    SicNTired, did the fires affect you directly, besides the smoke and ash? God bless you.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

Thanks for asking. The fires didn't affect me directly, but I was involved with helping to get horses evacuated and I know of one person who has lost thier home and several others who evacuated.

The smoke has been awful where Im at. It seems to get worse in the pre-dawn hours. Last night fire truck after fire truck went screaming by about once an hour and we wake up feeling like there is an elephant on our chest. During the day you feel like when you take a full breath you only get half the air. Another side effect is being SUPER tired from the lack of oxygen to the cabeza. The kids have been out of school for a week, and are supposed to go back on Tuesday, but with the bad air, I don't know.

That said, I'm counting my blessings, because it could be so much worse.

I think these fires are going to be a way of life here. Some states have hurricane seasons, we have fire seasons. Might be less fires if they could get a grip on the illegal situation. Thats why I hope they REALLY start putting the screws to these illegals (and anyone else) who start them, among other heinous crimes.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    Thanks for asking. The fires didn't affect me directly, but I was involved with helping to get horses evacuated and I know of one person who has lost thier home and several others who evacuated.

The smoke has been awful where Im at. It seems to get worse in the pre-dawn hours. Last night fire truck after fire truck went screaming by about once an hour and we wake up feeling like there is an elephant on our chest. During the day you feel like when you take a full breath you only get half the air. Another side effect is being SUPER tired from the lack of oxygen to the cabeza. The kids have been out of school for a week, and are supposed to go back on Tuesday, but with the bad air, I don't know.

That said, I'm counting my blessings, because it could be so much worse.

I think these fires are going to be a way of life here. Some states have hurricane seasons, we have fire seasons. Might be less fires if they could get a grip on the illegal situation. Thats why I hope they REALLY start putting the screws to these illegals (and anyone else) who start them, among other heinous crimes.
    I am glad you are okay and I hope that everything gets back to normal as soon as possible. I am so sorry that so many people are suffering. A friend of mine that lives in So. Cal. and says it is like a war zone right now where he is at with troops and Hummers everywhere. Sirens going off all the time and the air is unbreathable. He is counting his blessings as well because almost all his neighbors are coming home to ashes instead of a home. Take care and know that all the So Cal.residents are in my prayers.

Prayers go out to all who lost their houses or loved ones in the fires.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234