Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by RoadRunner
    If we have another attack on our own soil it will AGAIN be our government attempting to control the citizens with even more tyrannical laws. I mean, after all, they had the Patriot Act already prepared and waiting.....an instument of tyranny if ever there was one.

RR
    You will remember that attack and the Patroit Act was under a different president, I won't get into rather he had anything to do with it or not.

However as much as I distrust the current tempory occupant of 1600 Pen Ave, I just can't believe there was any advance planning or knowledge.
    The US just got caught with our pants down pure and simple. Just like WW1 and WW2.

Another attack is coming... I feel that in my bones, when where and how is the question. And the general public has a short memory.
    With all these Homeland Security and other things its just pure luck that we havn't been attacked at home yet.
    Untill the United States stops trying to be world police and everyones friend in the world we will be wide open to have our pants pulled down again.
    Control of goods and people entering the United States has gotto be issue #1.
    We have got to make the thought of attacking the USA extremely distasteful to everyone! If it means busting a few heads so be it and world opion be damned.
    But FIRST we have gotto make US boarders a new version of the Wall of China ! With big signs; Enter by invite only, all others shot on sight!
    Lt. Col. North Carolina Confederate Militia

Roadrunner I seriously think the terrorist angle, while a real threat, is VERY secondary to the falling standard of living we are experiencing due to illegal immigration. Everything from tanking emergency rooms to plummeting academic acheivement to falling wages--I see all these things as being far bigger threats to our way of life.

There is a corner in Lewisville Texas on Mill St and 121 where, every morning throngs of illegals gather for "day labor jobs" and their numbers are growing astronomically week by week. Are they paying taxes? Of course not. Now this group is spreading all down the East side of 35-- dozens of men just milling around. People are avoiding these areas now.

His plan to ignore illegal immigration is what allowed expired visas to go unchecked.
    With only 9 months in office, I fail to see how it is that the current president is responsible for the effects of 20 years of immigration laws not being enforced. Am I a Bush apologist? No, his immigration policy is God-awful, however, I think we need to use a little common sense about this. It was the immigration policies of Bush 41 and Clinton that allowed the hijackers to be in this country. B43 should have learned from that and slammed the door shut on Sept 12. Unfortunately, he opened the door wider.

Tom Delay, the nephew of the infamous General Pinkey Delay, is a bad shut your mouth. He is a true son of the South and don't let no outside agitators (non-TEXANS) tell you different. I would like to see him as PRESIDENT. Hey, the office is VACANT
    The pseudo texan, GWB a.k.a. MANIAC, ain't no TEXAN. Otherwise, he would not be on Prozac and crack. He would SIP Jack Daniels and chill. But no. He is the WORST president this natiion of 229 years has ever seen.
    Even the idiots that still have the "W 04" stickers on their cars are taking them off. FOOLS.
    FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

MissT4Tx--I don't think ANYONE is saying that the policies of our country at the time of the attack on 9/11 could be blamed solely on Bush. BUT, he has had FIVE YEARS to do something about the failures of the past and he has done NOTHING. IN fact, he is taking us BACKWARDS rather than FORWARD. Reagan, in fact, made the first big mistake as far as immigration when he granted amnesty to the hispanics who were here back in the 80's and THAT was supposed to correct the problem. DID IT CORRECT THE PROBLEM??? Absolutely NOT. And, Bush's proposal to repeat the same type of program will do nothing either except make us less safe.

BobC--I agree with your point about the other areas that are causing us the most serious problems due to illegal immigration. I don't think we can afford to IGNORE the potential for a terrorist to cross our porous borders but the other issues really are having a much bigger impact on our country and our standard of living.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

MissT4TX--Why is 9/11 this President's fault with only 9 months in office? Until about 4 months, MissT, I would have said the very same thing. I'm a 4th generation (maybe longer but these generations we know for sure) GOP, voted for Bush Two twice, his Pappy twice, and defended Richard Nixon to this day. With that in mind, consider my proposition based upon the following facts:

1) Our nation was struck 4 times with 4 commerical airlines, 1 city twice.

2) THE USA has the purportedly best military defense system of any nation in the world

3) NOT ONE of these airliners was intercepted even though air traffic control called for air support diversion or destruction of the planes

4) NONE of our interceptng aircraft were working that day

5) In NY they used National Guard planes and between the first and second strikes, the two F-16s were sent out to sea during the second strike

6) The WTC, both towers came down exactly like a footprint implosion instead of like an uncontrolled collapse.

7) The President is in Florida and upon hearing the words from Andrew Card, "Mr. President, America is under attack." our Commander-in-Chief did not ask what kind of attack, where was the attack, is there something I as President and Commander-in-Chief need to do like activate the National Missile Defense System which ONLY he can activate because ONLY HE has it...he carries the activation device with him everywhere he goes (Cheney can not activate it). George Bush upon hearing only the words "Mr. President, America is under attack" asked no questions and did nothing for 8 minutes except finish reading his story to the children.

8) How did he know the attack was not nuclear?

9) In 8 minutes, a foreign enemy could have taken out every major city in the United States before we even activated our National Missile Defense System.

10) Andrew Card has gone public with what he whispered to the President, words he chose carefully he said so they would be appropriate for the moment, and they were simply "Mr. President, American is under attack."

11) Did the US Government AFTER 9/11 take any action to round up illegals and get them out of the country? No.

12) Did the US Government AFTER 9/11 take any action to secure our borders and keep foreign nationals out of the country? No.

13) Has the US Government DONE ANYTHING AFTER 9/11 to prevent the entry of illegals into the country or to remove those already here in order to secure America from future terrorist or enemy attacks? No.

14) Richard Clark's memo that he sent to the White House BEFORE 9/11 spelled Osama bin Laden's name many times throughout the report which was shown on camera during the 9/11 Commission hearings as Osama bin Ladin.

15) FoxNews spells his name Usama bin Laden; Richard Clark spells it Osama bin Ladin; everyone else spells it Osama bin Laden. bin Laden is the name of the construction company Osama's family owns. Apparently Richard Clark didn't know that or who exactly he was supposed to be hunting down before 9/11. Try to use computers and internet technology to find someone if you don't know how to spell their name.

16) US Main Stream Media spells al-qaeda this way; yet in London they spell it al-qaida.

17) After 9/11 all airports were shut down. No in or out. Yet, the White House made special arrangements to get the bin Laden family flown out of the US...these are relatives of the supposed mastermind of the greatest attack on the United States by an enemy in our history.

18) All the hijackers were Saudis.

MissT--I want you and everyone to think about why these dots don't connect.

IF you are the President of the United States and you've just been informed that America is under attack, the first question of many would be:

IS IT "NUCULAR" AND DO I NEED TO ACTIVATE THE NATIONAL MISSILE DEFENSE SYSTEM?

There is only one reason that a President would not ask this question. That reason is he ALREADY KNEW it wasn't "nucular". No one told him one way or another for those 8 minutes he sat there. SO HOW DID HE KNOW?

IF you are the President of the United States and the largest attack against the United States has just occurred in New York and Washington in American History....the FIRST TWO THINGS you would do is round up all illegals and get them out of the country with a Lock Down at the borders....troops on our borders to prevent entry of additional foreign nationals and to make sure that the ones being deported do not RE-ENTER.

Instead, this President CUT FUNDING for Border Patrol and created a mess of confusion by reorganizing the INS into this massive worthless Department of Homeland INSECURITY. Reorganization may be a good thing, but it's NOT SOMETHING you do in the middle of a WAR ON TERRORISM.

IF you are the President of the United States and Commander In Chief of the US Armed Forces, YOU WOULD NEVER ALLOW ALL OUR PLANES TO BE DOWN FOR REPAIRS AT ONCE.....EVER that secure New York and Washington DC.

I believe al-qaeda is our creation.

I believe Osama is dead and the person we see in the "films" is an imposter and explains why we can't catch him....he doesn't exist anymore.

The reason this President didn't close our borders; didn't round up and deport illegals 4 years ago; and cut rather than increase funding for border patrol; is because the so called terrorism is controlled by the US Government to create fear and terror in the US to justify the Patriot Act; the realID act; biometric ID; wars in Afghanistan and Iraq; the Security and Prosperity Partnership between Canada and Mexico which opens our borders completely and places Canada and Mexico's perimeters as ours; CAFTA; and soon the Free Trade Agreement of the Americas (FTAA) which opens up the entire HEMISPHERE and for all practical and legal purposes dissolves the United States.

Ooooh, did I fail to mention the planned closing of 29 military bases in the United States by this President and substantial cuts in funding to 33 other military bases? ODD isn't it when we are fighting TWO WARS overseas and worried any moment that the United States will be attacked again by "somebody".

These are opposites of what one does as President when you believe there is a real threat to our national security. As critical as many were of the treatment of Japanese in the United States after the Pearl Harbor Attack, THAT is what a President does to secure a nation from potential enemies, spies, traitors and "advance forces". What happened in 1941 was a hard call but a normal reaction to what happens when a nation is ATTACKED.

Our El Presidente in the "seat" now read a story instead.

There are many other facts that I've learned about 9/11 that still haven't been explained. But I believe the WTC Towers were wired to implode from the inside in advance of the airliners and timed to fall perfectly as they did after the planes were flown into them.

I can see perhaps one plane not being intercepted in time, but I do not accept BOTH PLANES reaching NY off course without being intercepted by the United States Air Force in time to save the second tower and the Pentagon.

Whether or not I'm right about this whole terrorism thing being for the most part a Black Ops operation, I know I'm right about this: This President did not to one thing to secure the United States before or after 9/11 and in fact did the opposite and if the United States is attacked by a nuclear missile, we'll lose all our cities before he even asks: Do I need to activate the National Missile Defense System.

Just think about this: George W. Bush. The whole world spells it George W. Bush. Because he's real and has a real legal name. Veeery simple.

Just think about this: Osama bin Laden. This is a real person with a real legal name. So why does the world not spell it in accordance with the real legal spelling?

Just think about this: Al-Qaeda. If it's real, it's worldwide, and has a legal name. So why does the world spell it differently depending on the event and who is reporting it?

AMERICANS need to ask some hard questions of our US Armed Services, especially the United States Air Force and receive a clear explanation for why they couldn't intercept 4 commerical airliners off course.

AMERICANS need to ask this President some hard questions as to why he didn't ask Andrew Card from his little school chair, "Andrew, what have we have here...is it nuclear....what cities are involved"? The United States CAN NOT tolerate a Commander-In-Chief who doesn't have sense or reason to ask this important question in time to save the country. The United States CAN NOT risk one more day with what to me appears to be a TRAITOR in the White House willing to risk the lives and property of Americans to pursue an agenda designed to dissolve the United States as a SuperPower and pave the way for a One World Government by the end of 2005.

It's also been reported that Neil Bush had the security contract on the World Trade Centers up to 9/11 and over the weekend had been doing security work in the towers the day before and had closed off the top floors for this "work".

The President of the World Trade Center Development Corporation is David Rockefeller.

The Bush family is connected to the Rockefellers through George One's father who was their attorney.

David Rockefeller founded the Council on Foreign Relations that has "recommended" support for Bush's Security and Prosperity Partnership that will open the US borders completely without any approval from the US Congress or the American People in the "name of national security and the war on terrorism". If you'll recall in the final hours of the CAFTA vote, when business and trade weren't selling, the President went all out to sell it in the "name of national security and the war on terrorism".

If there was no "terrorism", there would be no CAFTA; there would be no Open Borders and Security and Prosperity Partnership with Canada and Mexico; there would have been no War in Afghanistan to take control of that country so that the UNOCAL pipleline could be built; there would have been no War in Iraq to take control of that country; there would be no Patriot Act; there would be no realIDAct; no biometric ID.

Without this so-called "terrorism", the Bush Agenda would not be possible. This Agenda started we've learned with Bush One...who is a New World Order activist; who is an Open Borders advocate.

Our last three presidents have been graduates of Yale University and members of the secret society, Skull and Bones. This is not a college fraternity that ends upon graduation. This is a membership for life to create monopoly and establish Presidents and other powerful people in key positions in the United States Government to control the government so that the government does what is necessary to support the business interests of these secret members.

In trying to understand illegal immigration and what in the world was going on, I along with many others did research to connect the dots. When I realized what was happening which I knew was true beyond any doubt because of my education in this field, I vomited for 4 hours.

No one wishes this was just a bad dream more than me. My family has adored the Bush Family our whole lives. They didn't deserve it as it turns out. They are the worst Traitors and best Actors ever to grace our lives; our country; and will take us into WWIII if WE don't stop them.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

One other thing we forgot, Judy, was the WARNING that Condileeza received WEEKS before the attack--back in August of 2001--concerning airplanes crashing into buildings. NOW THAT was a WARNING that was INGNORED by the NSA and the President. THAT was a clear warning that was not followed up on.

NUCULAR. I JUST CRINGE every time I hear that EEJIT say that word. It does look like with, as much fun as has been poked at him by EVERYONE, he would learn to pronounce the word. But, you know what it is??? It is the same thing that is epidemic in this administration. It's a small thing that signals a much larger problem. HE refuses to admit he is WRONG. Wrong about so many things. If he can't admit and change the way he pronounces the word that might destroy our country, why should we expect him to admit all of his other failures????

This attack may or may not have been preventable BUT future attack COULD be prevented. The way to prevent future attacks is certainly NOT to open the already severely porous borders.

Also, Judy--you brought up a point that I have thought about a LOT but have been afraid to even bring up for fear of being called a real traitor. The theory about Al Qaeda being our "creation". I haven't thought about it in EXACTLY that term BUT I have thought about it in that I have wondered if it was a PHANTOM organization. Every single time there is a terrorist attack ANYWHERE now, it is blamed--directly or indirectly--on Al Qaeda. Now, you KNOW that just isn't possible or plausible. What is going to be the downfall of this country is the refusal to admit that it is not just ONE hostile, radical organization which they have chosen to call Al Qaeda but a massive group of radical Muslims who are intent on destroying the Western world. It doesn't have to be Al Qaeda for us to take the attacks seriously. We had better wake up and realize that radical Islam is out to get us and the administration making Al Qaeda seem like the ONLY perpetrator is delusional.

I don't agree about bin Laden. I really believe he is still alive and being protected by Pakistan or Iran. BUT, WHY have we not gone after him with all the strength and might of our armed forces??? I don't believe he's a figment of our imagination but I also don't believe that he is the orchestrator of ALL of these terrorist attacks either.

This administration is doing NOTHING to prevent further attacks and, IF there are no attacks on America during this administration's next 3 years, it will only be a matter of pure luck OR masterful planning on the part of these terrorists to carry out a massive attack--the likes of which this world has never before seen. They are a patient lot and they are sitting back and laughing at us while they plan their next attack on the US. I don't think they are going to settle for small attacks like the subway and bus attacks in London and the train attack in Spain. They're going for the BIG BANG for America.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

The only way they can get a BIG BANG at AMERICA is complicity from the United States Government.

The MEMO you are referring to is the same MEMO I'm referring to. The memo from Richard Clarke that spelled Osama bin Laden's name bin Ladin multiple times throughout the document.

PHANTOM....organization is exactly right, but someone does do the bombings. There is no way the USA was attacked three times in NY, once back in the 90's and again at the SAME SPOT in 2001 and the Pentagon without complicity from the United States Government.

WHAT HAPPENED they way it happened is not possible otherwise.

OUR SYSTEMS do not allow what happened to have happened the way it happened.

Also, no "terrorist" organization would plan 4 hits on the same day with 4 commerical airliners.

WHY? The risk of getting caught would be too great. That's 4 planes; 4 operations; 4 air traffic control events; 4 possible interceptions at too many different places.

NO "terrorist" group in their right mind would plan 4 attacks on the same morning.

ONE MISTAKE at any of the locations would bring all flights to a halt and their entire mission would fail.

I do not believe the individual we see on the tapes is the real Osama bin Laden.

Also, why hit the Pentagon at the hardest possible point to hit from the air? Which just happens to be the section with the new blocks that supposedly kept the plane from proceeding all the way through the Pentagon?

Why not just crash it into the roof of the Pentagon and destroy the whole thing? Why try to land through it? And have you seen the size of the hole? Too small for a 757. Where is the plane? It didn't even break out the windows just above the hole they claim a 757 flew into at 200 miles an hour.

There are many questions about that day now looking back; now knowing what we know.

"Phantom" is the perfect word Bootsie to describe Al-Qaeda. Al-Qaeda was invented by the United States Government and they've never corrected Tony Blair's mis-spelling of it when they told him about it and he wrote it down. Richard Clarke spelled Osama bin Laden wrong because it didn't really exist. He'd just heard about it and like Tony Blair mis-spelling Al-Qaeda, as Al-Qaida when he heard about it and wrote it down. FoxNews...with their Usama....their UBL and it's OBL.

OBL = OBL

GET IT?

These are not coincidences. These are the results of a fabrication when things aren't what they seem.

Osama bin Laden or OBL is an inside joke for the Open Borders Lobby (OBL).

FoxNews has changed the first name to Usama so when they do their searches for OBL (Terrorist), they don't get the search results for OBL, the Open Borders Lobby and let the "cat" out of the bag by error.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Right Boots. If we enforce our immigration laws, it will magically solve ALL the illegal problems, big or small.

I'm not dismissing the terrorist angle at all, I'm just looking at the bigger picture. For me, it is a really ugly dangerous path we follow when our elected officials--people like that idiot Huckabee--inform us that it's okay to commit identity theft to enter this nation to work. That is EXACTLY what he's saying. "They want to work" he whines, "So what if they have faked SS cards or faked birth certificates?"

Of course if you or I produced faked documents and tried to pass them off here, our white or black behinds would be in prison so fast we wouldn't know what hit us--and justifiably so! This is what you have to do to keep a civilization from descending into chaos.

Ok, now I understand. You're a conspiracy theorist. My mistake for asking a logical question.
    I'll show myself out now.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast