MY MY...there is none so blind as those that will not see. Bush was inaugurated in Jan.2001...the Patriot Act had been prepared by the Clinton administration. There is EVIDENCE from the 1960's that OUR OWN GOVERNMENT was planning a terrorist act against the people...(go to ABCnews.com type in Northwoods project).

My son is an instructor (military retired) Air Traffic Control. He lives right next door now. I asked him about those 'off course' planes. He replied that the ATC's would know in mere seconds that a plane was off course...they would then go thru procedure, taking mere seconds before they called the AF to inform them. Especially in those areas that these off course planes occupied. My ex-daughter-in-law works at the Pentagon and barely missed injury that day.

Too much is not explained...too much is not plausible.

My second cousin is a world famous general whose name you would know instantly should I type it in. He retired. Quickly.

The prelude to 9-11 and the aftermath of 9-11 should anyone give it much thought...prove beyond anything words could prove...that it was our own government that perpetrated this attack.

Then there was the incident of so many on Capitol Hill who canceled their flights for 9-11. hmmmm

Yes, there will be another attack on America, when they want to bring on martial law and stop our communications with each other via the net or telephone or whatever. This is a powerful enemy that we have...but we can yet overcome. But we have a lot of deaf dumb and blind people that we are unable to convince. They will understand when they wake up in internment camps.

go to www.infowars.com and see where this information leads you.

RR