Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    Hear Ye! Hear Ye! Hear Ye!

There are TWO, I REPEAT TWO (2) SANE, INTELLIGENT, GOOD LEADERS IN WASHINGTON!!!!

TOM TANCREDO AND TOM DELAY

They're using their eyes TO SEE, and their ears TO HEAR

THEY HEAR YOU AMERICA

THEY SEE WHAT IS HAPPENING TO OUR COUNTRY

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Maybe I seem very optimistic, but if you had the day I had today where I live, you would understand why I am overjoyed to read this. If I'm too jubliant, I'm sure those of you who are skeptical of this will tell me. I realize he voted Yes for CAFTA...why this hard talk I don't know. If it is a ploy....today I'll even take a ploy. I'm at LEAST happy to hear stronger words coming from Washington. I don't care who says them....just keep saying them.
    Don't forget Ted Poe out of Texas go to his site and read his stance
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

Tom, Tom, and Ted. I like it.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Tom, Tom, and Ted. I like it.

\

Oh one more that is really strong against illegals is Rep. Charlie Norwood out of Georgia.

J.D. Hayworth of Arizona. I don't know much about, yet. But i am checking on him.

I guess my mission in life is to know every congressman and Senator.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

I've already called DeLay and thanked him for his stand on securing the border before any further consideration of any guest worker agreements...and on those he's pretty tough as well...no families...and no one that has already broken our laws need apply...yeehaaaa

I'll call him again and thank him for this news...precious to our hungry eyes...

I've watched DeLay, but not closely, for years...I usually agree with him on the stands that he takes...it looks as though the air in Washington DC hasn't gone to his head....but there are many in Washington that would like to 'get him' and they've tried several times already....I'm not sure, but I think this last 'investigation' of Tom is ongoing...

Hang in there, Tom, we're with you...and the other Tom, too...and Ted...lol

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Like I said earlier--I usually DON'T agree with Delay but this time I sure do AND I wrote him and thanked him for the position he is taking. It always pays to thank someone who is doing something you agree with so that, when you criticize them for something you don't, it has more effect.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

added to the homepage

http://www.alipac.us/article596.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Okay, Okay, he can talk the talk, but can he walk the walk?
    Hes only one person... lets see how many join him in pushing a bill though that will do was Delay is saying.
    And you know they gonna have to over-ride a presidental veto so they gonna need 3/4 s a majority.

City Police enforcing immigration laws, yeah right I'll believe it when it happens.

Put them in tents, without A/C or cable TV... President Fox would never stand for it... and you know the ACLU would be in court in record time.

Never mind that it would give the local police another tool to get rid of crimals on the street. Can't get them on a drug charge check their green card. Either way they off the street.

Maybe if some local cops had been doing that six years ago there would still be two very very tall buildings in NYC.
    It ain't only Mexicains Mr Delay's new law would get rid of.
    Lt. Col. North Carolina Confederate Militia

ArthurC--if we'd known in 2001 on 9/11 what we know now about illegal immigration; expired visas being ignored; the American People would not have been weeping with this Traitor President, they would have been sending him to Jail.

His plan to ignore illegal immigration is what allowed expired visas to go unchecked. If those visa holders have been required to report in and inform the US Government they were gone or not, then the US Government would have been hunting them down if they were still in the country.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

But the tragedy of all of this is that we have not YET learned the lesson of 9/11. Even after we KNOW what failures caused the tragedy, we are still sitting on our hands doing NOTHING different. Nothing except listening to Bush and McCain/Kennedy proposing AMNESTY to all of the ILLEGALS that are here. I'm sure that won't just include Mexicans either.

I hate to even think this but it will take another 9/11 type terrorist attack right here in the US for us to wake up. And, the REALLY sad thing is that, every day on Fox, you will hear SOMEONE say that Bush has been successful because "we haven't had another attack on our own soil". Those people are living in La La Land.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

If we have another attack on our own soil it will AGAIN be our government attempting to control the citizens with even more tyrannical laws. I mean, after all, they had the Patriot Act already prepared and waiting.....an instument of tyranny if ever there was one.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast