Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

U.S. Immigration Judge John Richardson granted a request to exclude key evidence in the case, ruling that border agents unlawfully singled out the four for questioning based on their ethnic appearance.
    The good judge used this as an excuse to avoid doing his sworn duty.
    No guts, no glory.
    Judge Richardson has no guts.
    http://www.alipac.us Enforce immigration laws!

Quote Originally Posted by CountFloyd
    I am interested to know if any of you realize that you are all illegal. The native americans were kicked off this land for you to move in.
    I never knew the native americans had immigration laws. Thanks for the info.

And, of course, what happened to the native americans is a perfect example of what happens to a society that fails to control its borders.

That's a good one. I never thought of it that way. It's very true.

This is the attitude that has contributed to the problem!!!!

Excuse me but thinking that it is possible to deport all of the illlegal aliens in this country is preposterous!
    Yes, we should secure the border, yes we should criminalize hiring illegal aliens. But if you think for one minute all of the illegals are going away, your dreaming.
    There are going to be some instances where we are going to have give some amnesty, weather we like it or not. This is one of them. To expect a girl who came to this country through no fault of her own, raised here, went to school here to just pack up and to a country that she does not know is just stupid.
    I am interested in the illegals coming accross our borders now, not fifteen years ago. We need to find them first and then worry about assimilated illegals later. This is going to be a long proccess and we need to get our priorities straight.

Re: This is the attitude that has contributed to the problem

Quote Originally Posted by Julikins209
    Excuse me but thinking that it is possible to deport all of the illlegal aliens in this country is preposterous!
    Yes, we should secure the border, yes we should criminalize hiring illegal aliens. But if you think for one minute all of the illegals are going away, your dreaming.
    There are going to be some instances where we are going to have give some amnesty, weather we like it or not. This is one of them. To expect a girl who came to this country through no fault of her own, raised here, went to school here to just pack up and to a country that she does not know is just stupid.
    I am interested in the illegals coming accross our borders now, not fifteen years ago. We need to find them first and then worry about assimilated illegals later. This is going to be a long proccess and we need to get our priorities straight.
    Deportation of ALL illegal aliens is logistically difficult, but not really necessary either. Prosecute hard, anyone who employs or shelters (as in rents them a house) an illegal alien, both of which are federal offenses. Cut off ALL taxpayer funded benefits. When they get hungry enough, cannot find jobs or shelter, they will go back home the same way they came, and new ones will stop coming.

Deportation of ALL illegal aliens is logistically difficult,

Yes it is logistically difficult. I am from California and I see the onslaugt of mass migration on a daily basis. If the California Beurocrats has stuck by Proposition 187 that Californians voted in we would not be in this predicament today. It just p#$%es me off knowing that my taxes go for free food, housing and medical for illegals and I have to pay for it. It is bad enough we have to subsidise legal U.S Citizens that take advantage of our system.

Quote Originally Posted by garyff
    I am interested to know if any of you realize that you are all illegal. The native americans were kicked off this land for you to move in. To them you were the illegal ones. It is mighty hypocritical to move in on the natives, and then bitch when someone moves in on you. The richest, most powerful country in the world, and you can't spare some of your precious money for the people that need it. Legal and Illegal are only standards set by a country. Right and wrong doesn't have anything to do with legal and illegal
    Garyff:

My goodness you are right! Ive heard this "aren't you glad the indians didn't have immigration laws to enforce?" point before.

I bet they wish they had one enforced. The North American indian population was decimated by small pox and other diseases they had no immunity to. They were killed, rounded up, confined. For the most part they were wiped out.

This can be said about almost every piece of land on the planet.

If you think we should sit here and take the land loss, losses from disease, loses from murders and other crimes all because a long time ago the Cowboys beat the Indians you can forget it.

That's like saying because your great great great grandaddy shot somebody, you should not complain if someone comes to shoot you.

Utterly ridiculous.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Deportation of ALL illegal aliens is logistically diffic

Yes it is logistically difficult. I am from California and I see the onslaugt of mass migration on a daily basis. If the California Beurocrats has stuck by Proposition 187 that Californians voted in we would not be in this predicament today. It just p#$%es me off knowing that my taxes go for free food, housing and medical for illegals and I have to pay for it. It is bad enough we have to subsidise legal U.S Citizens that take advantage of our system.
    Julikens,

Nobody is saying we can or should deport ALL illegal aliens but we need to deport a lot. By sending them back with a tale of how their ill gotten gains failed it will serve as a discouragement for others to try the same.

Amnesty rewards lawlessness. Results? more lawlessness. Deportation corrects lawless behavior. Resulsts? Less lawless behavior.

At this point, we have to invigorate our deportation to send the correct message to the rest of the world. We can start by deporting the hundreds of thousands of illegal aliens rotating through our criminal justice system.

ALIPAC's position is that illegal aliens should be deported when detected through routine law enforcement and raids on businesses. Will their be pain and suffering associated with the process. Of course there will, just like there is with any other crime.

illegal immigration is NOT a victimless crime. The perpatrators of other crimes go through hardship when we lock them in a cell and put them to work on license tags.

We cant restore our nation if we are not willing to be firm as well as humane. A lot of illegal aliens think Americans are soft and wimpy as it is.
    They make jokes about our weight and our relationship with our pets and such and perceive us as weak.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

judge oks illegals

I THINK MS ROBERTS IS RIGHT ON. IT IS A SHAME THAT OUR GOVERNMENT DID NOTHING ABOUT HER ILLEGAL STATUS WHEN SHE CAME TO AMERICA WITH HER MOTHER. WE NEED TO BLAME OUR GOVERNMENT FOR THEIR NEGLIGENCE, NOT THE GIRL IN QUESTION. LETS SHOW SOME COMPASSION HERE. SENDING HER TO A COUNTRY SHE DOES NOT KNOW WOULD BE WRONG.
    THIS CASE IS NOT ABOUT SHOWING COMPASSION. IF WE LET ONE ILLEGAL ALIEN IN FOR YOUR REASONS, WE OPEN UP A HUGE CAN OF WORMS. CAN YOU EVEN BEGIN TO IMAGINE THE BACKLOG OF LAWSUITS FROM ILLEGAL ALIENS TRYING TO GET THE SAME DEAL THAT THIS JUDGE HANDED DOWN!? HE NEEDS TO BE CORRECTED.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: judge oks illegals

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    I THINK MS ROBERTS IS RIGHT ON. IT IS A SHAME THAT OUR GOVERNMENT DID NOTHING ABOUT HER ILLEGAL STATUS WHEN SHE CAME TO AMERICA WITH HER MOTHER. WE NEED TO BLAME OUR GOVERNMENT FOR THEIR NEGLIGENCE, NOT THE GIRL IN QUESTION. LETS SHOW SOME COMPASSION HERE. SENDING HER TO A COUNTRY SHE DOES NOT KNOW WOULD BE WRONG.
    THIS CASE IS NOT ABOUT SHOWING COMPASSION. IF WE LET ONE ILLEGAL ALIEN IN FOR YOUR REASONS, WE OPEN UP A HUGE CAN OF WORMS. CAN YOU EVEN BEGIN TO IMAGINE THE BACKLOG OF LAWSUITS FROM ILLEGAL ALIENS TRYING TO GET THE SAME DEAL THAT THIS JUDGE HANDED DOWN!? HE NEEDS TO BE CORRECTED.
    You are right, BB.

Compassion? We should allow people to get off for their crimes out of compassion? How about the bank robber who is only stealing the money and gunning down a few banktellers so he can feed his family? Or the poor ole boy who cannot find a girlfriend because he is ugly or something and goes out and rapes a few women?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast