Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by vistalad
    Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    Didn't seem like this "hispanic" worker had any fear of an AZ law officer, did it?
    'Bama says he wants to bring them out from the shadows. I guess this what happens when when that happens.
    ************************************************** ***********************************
    Americans first in this magnificent country

American jobs for American workers

Fair trade, not free trade
    They all have came out of their closets.
    When you aid and support criminals, you live a criminal life style yourself:

In and Out burgers uses E-verify.
    You cannot dedicate yourself to America unless you become in every
    respect and with every purpose of your will thoroughly Americans. You
    cannot become thoroughly Americans if you think of yourselves in groups. President Woodrow Wilson

I guess that particular McDonalds "don't need no stinking badges". They call the Ghostbusters instead.
    The Lord is my Sheperd, I shall not want.

. . . Richard Coulston from McDonald's issued the following statement:

"Customer satisfaction is a top priority at my restaurant. I take these allegations very seriously.

"Upon learning of this situation yesterday, we took immediate action to gather the facts. At McDonald's, we have a zero tolerance policy against discrimination of any kind. My restaurant is no exception.

"Rest assured, this is certainly not reflective of my organization or the individuals who work for me."

http://www.fox11az.com/news/local/Arpai ... 19019.html
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by TakingBackSoCal
    NUMBERUSA list McDonalds as one of the largest employers to use e-verify.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Did you notice they said no employees will be disciplined or fired while the investigation is taking place? When employers do things like this, the employees are running the asylum. I am a nurse, and all it takes is an allegation and we get a write up. After you are forced to sign the write up, you might get your say. Usually not. Why are these illegal alien burger flippers given a green light on probable illegal behavior? Spitting in food is an assault.

Quote Originally Posted by keekee
    Did you notice they said no employees will be disciplined or fired while the investigation is taking place? . . .
    If you fire someone and the investigation shows that they weren't the person responsible you get sued for improperly firing them.
    That's why the investigation comes first.
    NO AMNESTY

Yeah, that may be so, but in the meantime these lawbreakers will be able to continue to ridicule harass and spit to their heart's content. Why not just take them off the schedule for a while?

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2
    Quote Originally Posted by TakingBackSoCal
    NUMBERUSA list McDonalds as one of the largest employers to use e-verify.
    Maybe be they run various applicant who do not end up getting hired. I see alot of illegals working at the various McDonalds down here.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast