Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2
    Quote Originally Posted by TakingBackSoCal
    In and Out burgers uses E-verify.
    NUMBERUSA list McDonalds as one of the largest employers to use e-verify.
    Really? There are two McDonalds' close to my house and the majority of the staff are hispanic at both. Several people who clean tables, etc do not speak any English.

Occasionally, I go to the one near my job for sweet tea; I am afraid to eat the food at any of them.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

I E-Verify: 2011 Public Service Announcement

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-227107.html
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

added for info:

United States Border Patrol
    Total Illegal Alien Apprehensions By Fiscal Year
    http://bit.ly/bylG5z

SB1070 is beginning to work:

Tucson Border Patrol Sector Monthly Apprehensions Of Illegals---Length 262 miles
    -----------OCT---NOV----DEC---JAN----FEB----MAR---APR---MAY----JUN----JUL---AUG----SEP
    FY2010-23211-16999-10922-16096-21223-31203-28584-22604-13444-10302--9304--8633

Banned
    Actually this story is nothing new

Reports of this sort of thing have been coming out for years

Quote Originally Posted by revrick
    I haven't tasted fast food since 1978 Nope, not one bite !
    "That is dedication boy, I eat fast food, slow food and some food not fit for human consumption (my wife's cookin') But I won't eat MacDonald's no more, no way!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by WhatMattersMost
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2
    Quote Originally Posted by TakingBackSoCal
    In and Out burgers uses E-verify.
    NUMBERUSA list McDonalds as one of the largest employers to use e-verify.
    Really? There are two McDonalds' close to my house and the majority of the staff are hispanic at both. Several people who clean tables, etc do not speak any English.

Occasionally, I go to the one near my job for sweet tea; I am afraid to eat the food at any of them.
    False identification gaming the system?

I rarely frequent McDonalds either and here's why:

I may have posted this before, but this visit to McDonalds could have been a serious health situation for our grandaughter. The place was full of Hispanics and it was chaotic. It was obvious they had a hoard of new recruits that shift. They guy next to me was standing there with a sales slip and a bag full of obviously what was not what he ordered. These people behind the counter couldn't even communicate with him.

Several years ago, when our grandaughter was diagnosed as a juvenile diabetic, I took the kids there for lunch. We ordered, got the order, all drinks were regular, but one was sugar free....hers. She took one sip and said, "Grandma this is not diet coke". I took a sip (and you can tell the difference) and it wasn't. Well, I figured maybe I had ordered wrong and then checked the sales slip. Sure enough, I was charged for a diet coke and the rest were regular.

I marched back to the counter with the drink....livid I told the caucasian manager what had happened. He was more than nice....even gracious. I was not impressed. I told him if that ever happened to me or mine again I would sue the pants off McDonalds and it would make the "hot coffee" incident look like a jaywalking ticket.

Believe it or not, months later when I stopped to get an orange juice, the place was not overrun with Hispanics. Either wheels that squeak can get greased, or I wasn't the only one who rattled their cage. I would suspect the latter.

Quote Originally Posted by escalade

I may have posted this before, but this visit to McDonalds could have been a serious health situation for our grandaughter. The place was full of Hispanics and it was chaotic. It was obvious they had a hoard of new recruits that shift. They guy next to me was standing there with a sales slip and a bag full of obviously what was not what he ordered. These people behind the counter couldn't even communicate with him.

Several years ago, when our grandaughter was diagnosed as a juvenile diabetic, I took the kids there for lunch. We ordered, got the order, all drinks were regular, but one was sugar free....hers. She took one sip and said, "Grandma this is not diet coke". I took a sip (and you can tell the difference) and it wasn't. Well, I figured maybe I had ordered wrong and then checked the sales slip. Sure enough, I was charged for a diet coke and the rest were regular.

I marched back to the counter with the drink....livid I told the caucasian manager what had happened. He was more than nice....even gracious. I was not impressed. I told him if that ever happened to me or mine again I would sue the pants off McDonalds and it would make the "hot coffee" incident look like a jaywalking ticket.

Believe it or not, months later when I stopped to get an orange juice, the place was not overrun with Hispanics. Either wheels that squeak can get greased, or I wasn't the only one who rattled their cage. I would suspect the latter.
    Possibly, the mentioning of a lawsuit is what triggered the manger to get the business suitable for all customers. Or either he expected a visit from Immigration and Customs Enforcement, because if the employees did not understand English speaking it shows that are not legal residents of this Country. Good job escalade, we need you to visit some of our restaurants!
    When you aid and support criminals, you live a criminal life style yourself:

Quote Originally Posted by escalade

I actually had the opposite happen to me. There are times I cannot sit and eat and need to grab food on the run so I got a kids meal for myself. I asked for a small coke for the drink and they gave me diet coke. I am allergic to aspertame and thank goodness I did not drink much of it especially since I was driving and couldn't spit it out. I also complained about it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is the reason that I never go to fast food places. Every one of them hires illegals.