Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Three places that a red-blooded AMERICAN citizen should never patronize.... WAL-MART, Mc DONALDS and TARGET Mc Donalds hides behind e-verify while hiring spanish speakers here In California. These three companies not only HIRE ILLEGALS,they CATER TO THEM to a fault Target hides behind our laws that are not enforced also. Another that caters to Illegals here In California. I WILL NEVER GO TO ANY OF THESE PLACES

Just stay away from fast food altogether it's not good for you and those resturants in general probaly supply more jobs to illegals than any other industry. My brother in law was looking for work and decided anything will do at the moment, so he went in to a jack in the box and taco bell. Neither place would offer him employment. If you go to either place you will see they dont hire white or black people.I figure these are the same people who call everybody raciest!

Banned
    "The Sheriff's Office says a uniformed deputy was verbally harassed in Spanish by McDonald's food handlers Thursday. The deputy says both he and the Sheriff were accused of being racists."

Stupid is as stupid does. Food handling Clowns.

Rule#2- Don't mess with Maricopa County Sheriff's Office!

Quote Originally Posted by moptop
    Just stay away from fast food altogether it's not good for you and those resturants in general probaly supply more jobs to illegals than any other industry. My brother in law was looking for work and decided anything will do at the moment, so he went in to a jack in the box and taco bell. Neither place would offer him employment. If you go to either place you will see they dont hire white or black people.I figure these are the same people who call everybody raciest!
    It is not only the fast food places but also many sit down restaurants as well. The cooks and dishwasher are often illegals as well. There is a place in Hollywood Florida called Patron Azteca and one day I was in the shopping center where it was located. The smployees were waiting for it to open and were by the stores in the mall. I thought I was in Mexico or Central America and I must admit I was nervous.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by airdale
    "The Sheriff's Office says a uniformed deputy was verbally harassed in Spanish by McDonald's food handlers Thursday. The deputy says both he and the Sheriff were accused of being racists."

And how smart do they have to be to harass a customer of the place they work, while at work?
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I haven't tasted fast food since 1978 Nope, not one bite !

R E S P E C T

You can't really dismiss their accusations to lightly. From what I've seen they seem to be experts on it. It runs thick with them.

Then again I wouldn't take it to seriously. Any more seriously than they take our immigration laws.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2
    Quote Originally Posted by airdale

And how smart do they have to be to harass a customer of the place they work, while at work?
    This reminds me of a instructor I had in university. He was Cuban but believes that at work people should speak English. Often times he went to a certain Burger King and the person working at the drive thru would see him and speak Spanish to him. He would speak English and special order a whopper to get back at them. They would cuss him out in Spanish for it at which time he would tell them that they were being rude and he will be putting a complaint in about the incident. It wouldn't stop so he stopped going to Burger King and went to Wendy's where they spoke English.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

15,031 New Businesses Added to our E-Verify Database
    (From NUMBERUSA.)

. . . There have been a couple favorites. Walmart and Home Depot topped the list of the most frequently searched companies. Hopefully, you felt a little more at ease when you found out that both use E-Verify!

But if you searched for a company, and it didn’t show up, don’t conclude that it doesn’t use E-Verify. For example, if you searched for Walmart in Winchester, Va., our search engine won't find it since Walmart is headquartered in Arkansas. The same will hold true for most of the large corporations and chains in your area . . .

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... c&t=194766
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2
    . . . Richard Coulston from McDonald's issued the following statement:

"Customer satisfaction is a top priority at my restaurant. I take these allegations very seriously.

"Upon learning of this situation yesterday, we took immediate action to gather the facts. At McDonald's, we have a zero tolerance policy against discrimination of any kind. My restaurant is no exception.

"Rest assured, this is certainly not reflective of my organization or the individuals who work for me."

http://www.fox11az.com/news/local/Arpai ... 19019.html
    I'll "rest assured" when we are told the employees were fired for their actions!

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast