Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Shots Fired at Construction Site, when Illegal was fired.

Building site melee erupts over illegals/7-15
    Staff Report

WARREN COUNTY — Shots were fired at a Hamilton Twp. construction site in Warren County Friday and the owner of a construction company beaten in retaliation for the firing of an undocumented worker, according to

Hamilton Twp. police.

Police responded to a “shots fired” call around 1 p.m., in which the male caller told them “Mexicans were shooting at him.”

Two men were injured, according to police, after the man who earlier had been fired from a construction company allegedly returned with about eight other men — armed with three handguns and several baseball bats.

Hamilton Twp. Police Lt. Jeff Braley said police are looking for a “vehicle of interest” — a white Chevrolet SUV with Ohio license “CDGOMEZ.”

Braley said he believes the suspects have been residing in the city of Hamilton, although investigators say they have not been able to fully identify the suspects.

According to police, the suspects arrived and rammed the construction foreman’s truck with their vehicle, jumped out and damaged the truck with baseball bats, then sought out the foreman and rushed him. At that time they displayed the handguns and fired 10 to 12 shots in the direction of the foreman and another employee, James Parsons Jr., who was coming to the foreman’s aid.

Parsons was struck multiple times with a baseball bat, police said. The suspects re-entered their white SUV and fled the scene, police said.

Parsons was taken to the hospital with multiple injuries. The foreman was treated at the scene for minor injuries.

A construction company supervisor said the incident began when a worker at the 21 Oaks subdivision construction site off U.S. 22/Ohio 3 was asked to produce paperwork to prove he was a legal immigrant. When he failed to produce the paperwork, he was fired.

Butler County Sheriff Richard K. Jones, who has mounted an aggressive campaign to rid the county of illegal immigrants, said he had not received any official information about the incident in Warren County.

Based on media reports, Jones said it appeared the employer was doing what the law required in terms of hiring documented workers.

“However, it doesn’t really matter whether the suspects are legal immigrants or not — it’s against the law to attack another person. That’s a crime that should not be taken lightly,” Jones said. “Legal or not, shame on them for that.”

http://www.journal-news.com/news/conten ... ion_s.html
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

MW
    Shots were fired at a Hamilton Twp. construction site in Warren County Friday and the owner of a construction company beaten in retaliation for the firing of an undocumented worker, according to
    Is it just me or are the illegals getting bolder and bolder? Don't believe the pro-illegal groups that tell you the illegal immigrants are living in the shadows! They are out in the sunshine for all to see. Why shouldn't they be, the certainly have no reason to fear our federal agents (ICE).

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Well obviously our government could care less who comes into this country. They seem to have a welcome mat out that says, Welcome terrorist, drug smugglers, gangs, it doesn't seem to matter who they are and Venezuela and Cuba seem to be helping fuel the immigration crisis by handing out passports to anyone that wants one with an influx of immigrants arriving here with a Venezuela passport from all over the world.

It's not you MW.....they are downright brazen and mean.

I went to the mall today with my husband. I haven't been since Christmas. So many of the shops were changed and needless to say English being spoken among the crowd of shoppers was minimul. They have those booths all around selling different things in the center of the isle. I always get a kick at the t-shirt booths and spotted one and was heading over. Much to my surprise it was all LaRaza and kill the gringo and very foul t-shirts aimed directly at killing white people. Alot were in English and the rest in Spanish. I must have had a look of shock on my face because then the Mexican man that ran the booth popped around the corner and gritted his teeth at me and flipped me the bird!!!! I simply cannot get over how damn rude and mean they are getting. Defiant!
    Needless to say it scared my husband as well and he pulled me away and out of the mall as fast as he could. Amexico.....how do you like it now? he asked me. Sure is something when you can't even go out in daylight and not be threatned by the likes of them. Hard working, good family people.....my butt.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thought I'd share one message that was on one of the shirts.
    Gringo
    I am not Latino
    I am not Hispanic
    I am Mexican and soon you won't forget it.

with a picture of a frito bandito kind of guy with a gun pointing at you.

Peace and love....peace and love.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Crazybird, if I were you, I would be calling the malls owner on this one, this is outright wrong, and this mall owner could be sued for liable if he rents space to that person, and then someone gets hurt as a result of the messages on those shirts.

As well, call your local officials, in your city. Please do it, this should not be allowed, legal or illegal, they should not be inciting racism and violence.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am planning to do that. I don't think I've ever seen such racist remarks on t-shirts in my life. Put it this way....if it was a black or white person that was selling shirts like that.....they'd be gone in a heartbeat. I was shocked. I definately plan to cause a rucus about it. I'm sure I'll be told about the "freedom of speech" stuff......but this is beyond freedom to have an opinion.....it was out and out threats to kill.

I think you should call and write your congressmen, especially Obama who is supporting the amnesty bill. Tell him to send some of his staff to shop there.

I don't suppose there is anyway you could get photos of that booth or send someone BIG and mean looking in to buy one? I would also write a letter to the Chicago Tribune, find out who is running the "Swamp" section and also sent a letter the editor.

Also that sheriff's comment
    “However, it doesn’t really matter whether the suspects are legal immigrants or not — it’s against the law to attack another person. That’s a crime that should not be taken lightly,” Jones said. “Legal or not, shame on them for that.”
    YES it does matter it is an example of what this country is facing every day! This is not about immigration it is about the illegals enacting their reconquista "orders".
    "Liberty CANNOT be preserved without general knowledge among people" John Adams (August 1765)

Is there any way you can get someone really BIG to go and videotape this place. Would any of your local TV stations be willing to check it out (I hope, I hope)?

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Crazybird, keep us all posted, start a new topic on it when all "H" breaks loose on this jerk!!! I wanna see him go down and it made big news so the country can see what these types are up to.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast