Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I recall a few years ago a postal employee, after being fired, went back and shot the post office up. It was all over the national news for what seemed like forever. This just goes to show the media bias in this country.
    Equal rights for all, special privileges for none. Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Virginiamama
    I recall a few years ago a postal employee, after being fired, went back and shot the post office up. It was all over the national news for what seemed like forever. This just goes to show the media bias in this country.
    That hits the nail on the head - I do believe it's called sensationalism!! Or maybe just a way to keep us distracted from the really important issues.

I don't suppose there is anyway you could get photos of that booth or send someone BIG and mean looking in to buy one
    I'm going to see if I can get photos. Wish I had a photo cell phone.....easier to blend in. But I don't. So I'm going to see what I can do. I want proof. This guy was such a thug I want to be sure it is with the knowledge of the booth owner and not some weekend dude using the oppertunity to sell his own stuff.....if it means I buy one just to be able to get the receipt.....I will. And then you bet.....Obama and Durbin will get a letter. As well as Hasert and Weller.(even though they are on our side...so far) There will be a letter to the editor and I'll post what I get. As well as complaints to the Mall owner. I don't know anyone important but I'll see about contacting WLS talk radio....since there are a few that are on our side. It's hard here to get any support since the Latino-hispanic-Mexican-LaRaza people are a growing population and most news is pro-illegal.
    Wish me luck!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    I'm going to see if I can get photos. Wish I had a photo cell phone.....easier to blend in. But I don't. So I'm going to see what I can do. I want proof. This guy was such a thug I want to be sure it is with the knowledge of the booth owner and not some weekend dude using the oppertunity to sell his own stuff.....if it means I buy one just to be able to get the receipt.....I will. And then you bet.....Obama and Durbin will get a letter. As well as Hasert and Weller.(even though they are on our side...so far) There will be a letter to the editor and I'll post what I get. As well as complaints to the Mall owner. I don't know anyone important but I'll see about contacting WLS talk radio....since there are a few that are on our side. It's hard here to get any support since the Latino-hispanic-Mexican-LaRaza people are a growing population and most news is pro-illegal.
    Wish me luck!
    I think you should send Durbin and Obama one of those t-shirts that says "kill gringos". Of course a letter needs to accompany the shirts to explain the situation. Wouldn't want you to get thrown in jail for issuing a threat. Oh, I think I'd also send one of those shirts to Lou Dobbs.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Wish me luck!
    I think you should send Durbin and Obama one of those t-shirts that says "kill gringos". Of course a letter needs to accompany the shirts to explain the situation. Wouldn't want you to get thrown in jail for issuing a threat. Oh, I think I'd also send one of those shirts to Lou Dobbs.
    Crazybird - All the best luck. And I think MW is very right - send one of those Tshirts to Dobbs, and tell him your story. I think he would be interested.

Crazybird

Can you get the name of the mall and the contact information of the management? We need to have people from all over the country contact them. Also the names and contact info for the the local TV stations.

Post them here if you can. I consider what they are doing a "hate crime"!
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    I want the name, I want the name (perverbially jumping up and down!!), I am sooooo good at the letter/email thing!!! :P
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Shoots Fired at Construction Site, when Illegals was fir

Quote Originally Posted by Scubayons
    Shots were fired at a Hamilton Twp. construction site in Warren County Friday and the owner of a construction company beaten in retaliation for the firing of an undocumented worker, according to
    What's so surprising about this? It's my understanding that that's how they handle things south of the border.

What do we expect to happen if we allow millions of people from an area where they have no rule of law to sneak into our country every year illegally? Don't you think we'll be seeing LOTS MORE of this kind of thing? So much for the USA being a nation of laws.

Our only hope is to implement the strategies delineated on the ALIPAC homepage under the link titled: How to Reverse Illegal Immigration
    http://www.alipac.us/article1111-thread-1-0.html
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

added to homepage.

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=N ... e&sid=1355

Will send to national list later tonight.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Something doesn't smell right?

I bet the employers knowingly hired these illegals and tried to short them out of pay. I'm pretty skeptical that these employers were legitimately asking for citizenship papers. There just seems to be more to it with the type of attack these employers recieved.

I smell bullsh*t and if they truly hired these guys knowing they were illegals then it serves them right that they got attacked.

Which employers in thier right mind would admit to hiring illegals after being shot and beaten. I bet they won't try that again!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast