Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Something doesn't smell right?

Quote Originally Posted by Ssnick
    I bet the employers knowingly hired these illegals and tried to short them out of pay. I'm pretty skeptical that these employers were legitimately asking for citizenship papers. There just seems to be more to it with the type of attack these employers recieved.

I smell bullsh*t and if they truly hired these guys knowing they were illegals then it serves them right that they got attacked.

Which employers in thier right mind would admit to hiring illegals after being shot and beaten. I bet they won't try that again!
    Now, I gotta admit - there's a thought!!!

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Ssnick, I had a woman, who it seems must have worked for "IndyMedia", tell me that illegal aliens were "routinely denied their wages", to which I say this;

If they are denied their wages or cheated in any way, then how is is they drive better cars than we do (when I say better, it means ours is an 86 and a great number of theirs are 98 or newer)? If they are routinely deined their wages, then how is it I have seen them coming into the apartments where I live (yes we know for sure they are illegals) with brand new electronics, quite frequently I might add. As well, how is it they can afford new clothes for their kids throughout the year?

My thoughts are this. This statement this woman made to me was one of those myths put out there to promote the cause of the Open Borders Lobby. It is something that they use to make it look like illegals not only "work harder" than most Americans ever will, but that they get cheated so much of the time.

It may have happened in the past, or on rare occassions now, but I believe this story to be true when the employer said the guy was fired because he could not prove his legal status.

Where I live, I see the majority of the illegals here, doing quite well, much better than many Americans I know of right now.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

whoa

Crazybird,

I would be more then willing to write the mall and/or Obama about the t-shirt booth as well. I hope WLS picks this up, Lou Dobbs... I live in Waukegan near you. I'm noticing more and more Spanish billboards. I think I'll go to our old mall -which is now like a Spanish fleamarket- and see if they have any booths like this.

Post the address!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Shots fired

How is this not a terrorist act? What jind of podunk Police department do they have in Ohio? Foreign nationals, possibly acting under an alias, discharging weapons and assaulting citizens is a purely terrorist act, and the Feds should have been called in immediately. In some states it's legal to carry a firearm, provided you have the appropriate license to do so. It's illegal in all states for an illegal immigrant to carry a firearm. Didn't any of these cops think to call the ATF, FBI or homeland security? Obviously they didn't, otherwise there wouldn't be the problem of apprehending the suspects, particularly since someone got the vehicle license number. Sounds like the Ohio police prefer to cover this up and not make any "immigrants waves"!

Re: Shots fired

Quote Originally Posted by ncfm
    How is this not a terrorist act? What jind of podunk Police department do they have in Ohio? Foreign nationals, possibly acting under an alias, discharging weapons and assaulting citizens is a purely terrorist act, and the Feds should have been called in immediately. In some states it's legal to carry a firearm, provided you have the appropriate license to do so. It's illegal in all states for an illegal immigrant to carry a firearm. Didn't any of these cops think to call the ATF, FBI or homeland security? Obviously they didn't, otherwise there wouldn't be the problem of apprehending the suspects, particularly since someone got the vehicle license number. Sounds like the Ohio police prefer to cover this up and not make any "immigrants waves"!
    Welcome ncfm.

Of course it's a terrorist act - by OUR definition!!!!!!! And no, none of these cops bother to call ICE, or ATF, or FRI or anybody, cause all these alphabet soup agencies turn a blind eye this this behaviour.

How can this be? What a contradiction! Employers love illegals, and H-1Bs - it's an on-going love fest. Call Bentonville, Arkansas and ask any Walmart executive. Surely the gun discharged by accident We must remind ourselves that Kennedy and McCain convinced all Americans that illegals are all decent and hard working

Maybe the employer couldn't persuade the illegal to date his daughter.
    or, on the other hand,
    Maybe he caught the illegal and his daughter together.

OK, ok, ok, so what's next? Are we supposed to be remorseful for the employer?
    Cheer up, employer, 9 months from now you're gonna be a grandfather!

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

crazybird keep me posted

I live in Waukegan also & am fed up with these illegals. Time to go to the city council, the Mayor has too week a personality. Have you ever kick around the thought... "Sue the government for Multi-Trillions due to Treason"?

Hello FM

I'm another person in Waukegan. Hello! Look under the general discussion board for the topic I started on Waukegan.

Do you view the TOWN website? Certainly, discussion about illegal aliens goes on there.

http://www.waukegan.org/Forum/default.asp

Let your voice be heard. Respectfully let the mayor and city council know about Hazleton. It can be done. Bring in outside agencies and groups. Have you heard about what Elgin, IL is going through. Check out the Illinois minuteman site.

http://www.illinoisminutemanproject.com/

I want our town back...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I will add this story to my list of things for OJJPAC to investigate. I'll keep you posted.

Steve in Ohio
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC
    http://www.OJJPAC.org

Steve, your web site is getting better and better all the time. Sure appreciate all your "tell it like it is" hard work over there.

Just my 2 cents worth,
    Coto

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123