Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Sixx
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamie
    The TEXAS legislature ain't about bovine drippings. That's why I say it is the PEOPLE of this state that will not dictate to the state "government" what is going to happen. The state can do what they will
    sorry, I thought the Texas State Legislature of all people would be in favor of secure borders -- looks like y'all need new States Representatives too
    No, we need to break off from the United States and have a President of the Republic of Texas

we've been saying this is the 'uncivil war' repeating itself --- now Sixx is seceeding from 'the union'!!
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

GOOD THINKING, TOO....GO SIXX...GO

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Quote Originally Posted by RoadRunner
    GOOD THINKING, TOO....GO SIXX...GO

RR
    Oh, I will RoadRunner. TEXAS is going to show the world how this thing is done. I am so excited I can barely contain myself. The people of TEXAS, black (not enough for me but at least some), white, and MEXICAN-AMERICANS, are coming together about this. It is so cool to see us work together. The whites and blacks in TEXAS have never really worked on anything together. But this issue has so galvanized and moved among the people, it is just plain marvelous to see. God put us here for this time. Let us not let him down. Or is it HER? Today, I don't care. So many things are happening so fast. Things were dragging there for a while, but now they are picking up. We are all going to part of HISTORY. This is like Valley Forge. Think about all the people that have put their lives on the line for this nation. Are we any better? ARE WE??? The answer is NO
    Today has been a good day. Did not even have to pull my AK.
    Mexicans, ILLEGAL ALIEN MEXICANS, you are going to pay. Your bill is due, and I, SIXX, want payment in full. I would advise you to run for the hills, run for your LIVES. We want peace. You are the ones that are making this difficult. You scare old women and men in Arizona and at that stupid "monument" in Californication. You do not scare TEXANS.
    That stupid "professor" at El Campo thinks he is something big. But if you come to TEXAS with that crap, you will surely PERISH There will be no negotiations between the "Brown Berets" and the former and current Green Berets. In fact, negotiations are over. PERIOD. I am no DIPLOMAT. I am too mean and evil to negotiate. So are my brother and sister TEXANS. You made a fool out of yourself in Arizona and Californication.
    TEXAS IS WHOLE NEW THANG!!!!!
    FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234