Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    " Today we need a nation of minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life."

President John F. Kennedy
    Thanks that is another great quote to add to my little speach to my congressman at the townhall meeting
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

" Today we need a nation of minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life."

President Kennedy was so right. We need a nation of MINUTEMEN."Citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but CITZENS who regard the prerservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their DAILY life"

We are not the people that we SHOULD be. We have not taken care of our treasure as we chased nothingness. We must take this stand for it is worth. It is the first real chance to affect change in this nation in a great number of years. Change is not easy, but it something that always happens, to everyone and everything. We have to have fundemental change in the mind of the American people. We have to check for patriots and nurture them. We have to raise our children and grandchildren to be FIRST ROUND DRAFT PICKS

We need to take that responsibility very seriously. The future does not look bright for the U.S.A.
    The nation is a protracted conflict in the Middle East. Gas prices have reached a riduculos price. There is no way that a barrel of oil should be WORTH $60. NONE!!! All this oil here in the plains of West TEXAS and we are paying this amount? If we are to survive as a nation, we must pick our next congress with care. But be ready for WHAT EVER IS GOING TO HAPPENS, day or night.
    FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

Things are getting interesting here. Different politicians are coming to them selves. I guess this 104 heat has thawed their frozen brains and they see that they ALL could be out of office simply on the answers and responses they give to this issue. There have been so out right threats from the former Army Rangers and Navy Seals, but no charges are expected to be filed. We are simply an adjunct to the official MMP, but this is going to go down right. I can smell victory.
    "It is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the strong man stumbled, or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena; whose face is marred by the dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions and spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best, knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who, at worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly; so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory or defeat."
    THEODORE ROOSEVELT
    (Paris Sorbonne,1910
    )
    FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

Sixx, I salute you! You are a true American Patriot! Good Luck and be careful!
    "Let my name stand among those who are willing to bear ridicule and reproach for the truth's sake." -- Louisa May Alcott

Quote Originally Posted by Defens
    Sixx, I salute you! You are a true American Patriot! Good Luck and be careful!
    Thank you. I am a true American Patriot. Thank you for kind sentiment.
    FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Scubayons

Thanks that is another great quote to add to my little speach to my congressman at the townhall meeting
    Lay it on em Scubayons.
    FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Sixx
    "Government must defend us against invasion by others."

United States Constitution, Article 4, Section 4
    Great Quote Legal. Our government has set us up by not doing what the most important law that we have calls on it to do.

Will the Bush white house turn the military on US? Will the same military that we have served now KILL US???
    if they do they will be following in footsteps of another "unconstitutional" President and his "unconstitutional" Congress -- President Abraham Lincoln ...

ONLY THE TEXAS LEGISLATURE can petition for military help if the State can't control the situation --- I can't see where Citizens patrolling and securing our borders is an out of control situation -- the failure of Congress to "repel invasion" is unconstitutional and the breach of contract between the State of Texas and the federal government
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Quote Originally Posted by Mamie
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixx
    "Government must defend us against invasion by others."

United States Constitution, Article 4, Section 4
    Great Quote Legal. Our government has set us up by not doing what the most important law that we have calls on it to do.

Will the Bush white house turn the military on US? Will the same military that we have served now KILL US???
    if they do they will be following in footsteps of another "unconstitutional" President and his "unconstitutional" Congress -- President Abraham Lincoln ...

ONLY THE TEXAS LEGISLATURE can petition for military help if the State can't control the situation --- I can't see where Citizens patrolling and securing our borders is an out of control situation -- the failure of Congress to "repel invasion" is unconstitutional and the breach of contract between the State of Texas and the federal government
    The TEXAS legislature ain't about bovine drippings. That's why I say it is the PEOPLE of this state that will not dictate to the state "government" what is going to happen. The state can do what they will. As for the troops turning on us, that can, and might, happen. We have done our home work. Yes, it would be unconstitutional, but it can happen. It is against the law to rob a bank yet at least 30 will have been robbed by the time you read this
    FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

The TEXAS legislature ain't about bovine drippings. That's why I say it is the PEOPLE of this state that will not dictate to the state "government" what is going to happen. The state can do what they will
    sorry, I thought the Texas State Legislature of all people would be in favor of secure borders -- looks like y'all need new States Representatives too
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Quote Originally Posted by Mamie
    The TEXAS legislature ain't about bovine drippings. That's why I say it is the PEOPLE of this state that will not dictate to the state "government" what is going to happen. The state can do what they will
    sorry, I thought the Texas State Legislature of all people would be in favor of secure borders -- looks like y'all need new States Representatives too
    No, we need to break off from the United States and have a President of the Republic of Texas
    FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast