Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    Stay safe Sixx. You are a brave man, and one heck of an American. The bottom line is we all want you to be safe. That is the bottom line.
    Safe is a relative term. Let me put it like this: If you see old Sixx fighting a BEAR, help the BEAR
    FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Charlesoakisland
    Was starting to think you got lost on the ole open prairie
    Me LOST? In TEXAS? NOT!!!!
    FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

This was very moving to me. It makes me think back in time. When the great Sam Houston. Called out the battle cry of Remember the Alamo.

It also reminds me of a fellow from my home State of Tennessee David Crockett. and others from Tennessee. That left there homes and Family to join beside there fellow Americans in the Great State of Texas.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

I knew the MMP was history in the making the first time I heard a word about them ( on O'Reilly) and I so wanted to go to Arizona. I even signed up to go...but I came down with pneumonia and was grounded.

I want to come to the Texas border and I could if they were having a horse patrol...on a horse I'm invincible...without the horse I'm a liability and would likely cause someone to get hurt. Like my husband or my son...so I'll grudgingly stay home...VERY grudgingly...I want so much to be part of this battle...other than writing to lawmakers that are blind, deaf and stupid. GRRRRR

I'm signed up and may yet go...still argufying with the spouse....

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

sixx

QUOTE SIXX:
    "Only God knows. But old SIXX talks to him daily, and he has not provided an answer yet. I will wait for the answer, but in the mean time, in between time, I am going to go on the example of King David. This is not a religous board and I will not preach or that other big word for it here. Just know that I believe in GOD, and, so far, he believes in ME."

I know this isnt a religious board too. But I believe in GOD and I believe that HE asked you to join in on this mission. Thank you Sixx. Take care, and keep safe.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

ILLEAGAL VERMIN MISCREANT CRIMINAL CLASS

Quote Originally Posted by Scubayons
    This was very moving to me. It makes me think back in time. When the great Sam Houston. Called out the battle cry of Remember the Alamo.

It also reminds me of a fellow from my home State of Tennessee David Crockett. and others from Tennessee. That left there homes and Family to join beside there fellow Americans.
    Right on, Scubayon. David, "Davie" Crockett, in LEGEND HERE, my brother from Tennessee. (dang, that's hard to spell) I guess it would be easier if I lived there That might be a plan. MeHarry Medical School is in Nashville. I went to school one summer there. Summer Fellowship at Fisk University with trips to MeHarry. And I got to go to MEMPHIS
    The City of Crockett, TEXAS, is where my mother, father, and whole family, including my Aunt Bonnie, are from that area. That IS TEXAS. It used to be a tranquil, quaint, and simple Southern city. Now, the crack dealers out number the cattlemen. The cattlemen are not stupid. So they have armament for YEARS!!! The cops, apparently to me, must be on the take. This is a small town. It is in Houston County, TEXAS. Ain't that wild. President Houston and Davie Crockett side by side FOREVER!!!!

But the ILLEAGAL VERMIN MISCREANT CRIMINAL CLASS EVIL FELOUNIOUS DISEASE CARRYING ANCHOR BABY COP KILLING, well, you get the picture, ALIENS, are not messing around to tuff in Crockett. The D.A. there has been calling the fed's daily here recently to come and get em out of his jail. Cool dude.
    FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

Texas and the Alamo

Well, I guess I need to get off the beach, step in and get wet. Alamo, Texas, well I guess you can claim it Sixx but my friend it ain't just Texas it's American (and Scot, English, German, Irish, Tarheel, and on and on)
    heck I may even be distantly related to the sergeant-major of the Alamo garrison. I am in my round about way trying to say it not just Texans but Americans from all over that stood at the ALamo. And when the time comes it will be Americans that stand at the border not just Texans. This as 1836 is an American problem and as Americans we stand or fall. I am proud of Texans and I am proud of all Americans.

I would like all our readers to take a few min. and look at this website.

http://www.alamodescendants.org/alamo_defenders.htm
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

" Today we need a nation of minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life."

President John F. Kennedy
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"Government must defend us against invasion by others."

United States Constitution, Article 4, Section 4

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    "Government must defend us against invasion by others."

United States Constitution, Article 4, Section 4
    Great Quote Legal. Our government has set us up by not doing what the most important law that we have calls on it to do.
    FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast