Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

"Sometimes You Have to Make a Deal With the Devil. How

"Sometimes You Have to Make a Deal With the Devil": How the U.S. Fueled the Sinola Cartel

Amid a violent war the government helped escalate, The United States shielded and provided arms for a dangerous cartel.

November 17, 2011

CIUDAD MIER, Mexico — A Mexican army commander sent to protect a region of villages and ranches in northern Mexico from the Gulf Cartel and Zetas can describe, in detail, the profile of his assigned enemy, the country’s notorious drug cartels.

“These guys are sick in the head,â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Earlier this year Ramirez was released from an immigration center after six years in detention. U.S. officials agreed to cancel his order of deportation citing risk of death by the Mexican government or organized crime. He served no time for the killings. He has applied for a U.S. green card.
    If this is factual, and I have no reason to believe it is not...

it indicates a high level of US Government corruption supporting these killer drug and illegal alien smugglers.

Anyone notice how the author of this article goes out of her way to omit the illegal alien smuggling that these cartels engage in along with the drugs?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

In April 2009, President Obama traveled to Mexico for his first state visit. He declined to reinstate the U.S. assault weapons ban but promised help to the Mexican government concentrating on gun smuggling and gun trafficking.

Whoa, Obama can order the assault weapons ban? I thought that only Congress could do that?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Lots of drugs and lots of illegals, I'd have to say congress sells dope along with slave labor! Both tax free money!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn