Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Full Speech added to the alipac homepage

Congressman Dana ROHRABACHER slams President Bush on Guest Worker Amnesty!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=N ... e&sid=2132
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Speech by Rep Dana Rohrabacher on Immigration 5/1/07

I wrote an email to Rep. Rohrabacher and thanked him for the speech.

I also let him know that the majority of US citizens were in agreement with him, but that the media is ignoring our emails and calls. As are politicians.

I told him the democrats are pushing for citizenship for the illegals in order to get the Latino votes....and if they win, the republicans can kiss control of the Congress/White House goodbye for a good long time.

I urged him to get the republicans to stand together with the citizens of the US before it is too late. With the handful of democrats that are against amnesty/guest-worker program, we could win.

Please.......everyone............write to him. Reinforce the message I sent. Urge him and all republicans to stand with us.

Banned
    bttt

OMG, I just read this.

Love this man!

Going to save it and send it to others plus write him a letter.

Now that's a man I could vote for in a heartbeat!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Great Speech and pretty much says it all, lets hope people listen.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

bttt

Bumping up for new readers from YouTube!

It does make the hairs stand up, doesn't it? I'd put it on par with Benjamin Franklin and John Adams, et al.

I was reminded of an incident during part of that speech. My daughter was an ER charge nurse down in McAllen. She was taking medical history from an obviously illegal woman. When my daughter got to the insurance questions, the woman got real huffy and yelled at her saying, "DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT! FATHER CLINTON WILL PAY FOR IT!"

Thanks PAF!
    (pocohantas99)
    "This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Quote Originally Posted by Faye
    It does make the hairs stand up, doesn't it? I'd put it on par with Benjamin Franklin and John Adams, et al.

I was reminded of an incident during part of that speech. My daughter was an ER charge nurse down in McAllen. She was taking medical history from an obviously illegal woman. When my daughter got to the insurance questions, the woman got real huffy and yelled at her saying, "DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT! FATHER CLINTON WILL PAY FOR IT!"

Thanks PAF!
    (pocohantas99)
    You're welcome Faye!
    Didn't know I was talking to an ALIPACer over there!
    The speech is just amazing because it validates what all of us have been saying for so long. The other side wants to call us the fringe, or hate mongers or bigots...yeah, whatever buddy. Here is a US Congressman telling it like it is. He is my hero. I only have a couple and he is one of them!
    And, can you believe the sense of entitlement these flipping people have....Father Clinton, and now PaPa Bush. It is their fault for encouraging these people.
    My husband went to the doctor about a year ago. She found he had three blood clots in his leg. A condition known as DVT. It is potentially life threatening and he needed immediate treatment and blood thinners so she sent him to the emergency room. He sat there at risk for 8 hours. He said that he was the only one there speaking English and it seemed like most of the people there were there for things that could easily been seen by a normal MD but of course they know the emergency room will not turn them away...and so they come.
    My husband was on bed rest for over a month after that day. He was not supposed to sit, but rather lie down. And yet in the emergency room he sat all day!

I know. I'm a cardiac nurse and DVTs come to my floor because of the dangers of pulmonary embolism, heart attack, and stroke. Our ERs are being used as family clinics, mostly pediatric. I cannot tell you the times they come in for runny noses. What wipes me slick is when they bring them in for a fever one night, the child is treated and given a Tylenol. Then they're back the very next night with the fever again. Ask them why they didn't give the child a Tylenol, they state they can't afford it. So we give the child another Tylenol and send them home again. And grit our teeth because 20 family members have come with them and each and every one of them have cell phones, the women all have the diamond cluster rings, and there's gold necklaces on everybody.

That ER visit was a base charge of $475 to just walk in the door. 1 Tylenol = $475. 2 Tylenol = $950. And that's for an illness most of us handle at home. Oh. And here, we have Texas Tech Family Practice Clinic that will provide free care to them at a much lower rate to the tax payer than ER if they'd just go there. Nope. Has to be ER. And we can't refuse them because of EMTALA.
    "This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast