Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

SPP COMING OUT IN THE OPEN

http://forum.minutemanhq.com/phpBB2/vie ... =6337#6337

GO HERE AND READ......MINUTEMAN FORUM.........
    IT'S ON THE SPP AND CONGRESSMEN

Congressman Culberson said, "Unfortunately, the Administration signed a totalization agreement with Mexico on June 29, 2004, and the White House will not let Congress see it, which makes me very suspicious. Reliable reports tell me that this agreement will put every illegal alien from Mexico and their entire extended family anywhere in the world on our overburdened Social Security system. I strenuously oppose the effort to legalize illegal aliens through the Senate bill, and I will vigorously oppose any effort to open up our Social Security system to illegal aliens and their families through this totalization agreement. The Appropriations Committee agreed with me today that we should not place this immense and totally unfair burden on our Social Security system."

Culberson.House.Gov
    END OF AN ERA 1/20/2009

We have been sold down the river - completely and utterly!!! My God, what sort of world are our children being handed?

White House will not let Congress see it
    If this is really true GW needs to be impeached immediately!
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

This is true.............I've been saying that all along
    Bush, Cheney, Rice, Rumsfeld they are all TRAITORS
    END OF AN ERA 1/20/2009

Yes they are giving the entire country away. We have got the get these traitors out of office or we will be done for and so will our children and our country.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Ruth, , You can add most (not all) the Congress, both sides of the aisle, to that list. I simply do NOT believe for one moment, that if WE know about this issue, that they don't. I don't believe it!
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

This is true.............I've been saying that all along
    Bush, Cheney, Rice, Rumsfeld they are all TRAITORS
    SPP has been on these boards multiple times.

Add Bush Sr. (Mr. "one world order") and Clinton in the mix, remember who signed NAFTA before his chair in the White House Office was barily warm? REmember the Panama Canal.

As far as Congress, I'm with Pat on that one. With (blank) few exceptions most of the congress has to know. AND you can add every previous congress since 1913! for that matter.

The interesting twist here is that Bush has not allowed the Senate to see it. One has to ask why. The SPP treaty is not enforceable until it is approved. UNLESS of course they have deluded themselves completely regarding the "unilateral presidency" or perhaps we are unaware of some expansion to the powers of "martial law" with regard to treaties.

According to our Constitution (assuming they are still operating under it) the Senate must approve treaties. So if this is not ratified why are we bound to it? Bush and Co have broken nine international treaties so far why not make it an even dozen and kill off NAFTA, CAFTA and SPP.

Is not informing the Congress let alone the citizens impeachable? One would think so. But you have to remember we operate under a set of assumptions that in fact smoke and mirrors orchestrated for decades.

But if we are going to attempt impeachment, you have to get Congress to initiate it and we better go for the entire group of cronies, Rice, Cheney, Gonzales, Rumsfeld and anyone they ever appointed including recently revealed offices in the dark corridors of the basement that sell off infrastructure.

I wonder if in fact that is the reason no impeachment attempt has been made? I don't remember the Constitution addressing the chain of command when an entire administration is complicit.

I don't remember any protocol for emergency elections either. This is really a perfectly orchestrated coup. A congress that cannot agree on anything, the necessity for emergency legislation to cover a mass impeachment process... what a mess!

I wish REALLY wish one of the organizations fighting this battle on the front lines would put up bill boards across the country letting the general public know that these trade agreements are ending the United States of America and replacing it with the North American Union. These trade agreements are the reason we are battling illegal immigration!

THEN you would see the fur fly and Alipac would have to expand their server yet again. Maybe just maybe people would stop funding this lunatic fringe in office!

BY the way folks heads up on the new trade agreement. YOU need to include your oppositition to OMAN. (Aren't you tired of the alphabet treaties yet? I am!)
    "Liberty CANNOT be preserved without general knowledge among people" John Adams (August 1765)

Re: SPP COMING OUT IN THE OPEN

Quote Originally Posted by ruthiela
    http://forum.minutemanhq.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=6337#6337

GO HERE AND READ......MINUTEMAN FORUM.........
    IT'S ON THE SPP AND CONGRESSMEN

Congressman Culberson said, "Unfortunately, the Administration signed a totalization agreement with Mexico on June 29, 2004, and the White House will not let Congress see it, which makes me very suspicious. Reliable reports tell me that this agreement will put every illegal alien from Mexico and their entire extended family anywhere in the world on our overburdened Social Security system. I strenuously oppose the effort to legalize illegal aliens through the Senate bill, and I will vigorously oppose any effort to open up our Social Security system to illegal aliens and their families through this totalization agreement. The Appropriations Committee agreed with me today that we should not place this immense and totally unfair burden on our Social Security system."

Culberson.House.Gov
    I just spent about an hour reading all the information on the Minuteman site. We are in such deep trouble that it is terrifying. If any of you haven't clicked the link provided by ruthiela, I beg you to do it. It is absolutely frightening!

CheyenneWoman,

I don't think you had joined when this was posted:

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=32049

http://www.fac-aec.gc.ca/spp/spp-report.pdf

See page 6 for signatures.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Oh my God Pat -- Where have I been? Sleeping????? None of this stuff ever hits the news.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast