Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Food stamps, for many, are not for food but it allows them to make payments on their new SUV. Illegals are getting food stamps, after all they don't ask them about status. If they don't have to buy food, they can send $300-400 bucks a month back home to build a new house. I would bet that people who could actually use food stamps don't get them because they are probably too proud to accept charity.

In the world's richest country, people can't afford food, but have cell phones! Go figure.

Quote Originally Posted by buffalododger
    lawyer?

You must be kidding ? It was lawyers that did it to us. When being circled by sharks never blow the shark whistle to draw in more or bleed more blood in the water to draw them in.

It should be against the peoples laws to be a lawyer and in political office. It should be against the law for a lawyer or lawyers to make any political donations or even administrative suggestions in our country.

They should be shunned by our society until they clean up their acts.

One of the best post I've ever read on these boards.

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail

Business as usual continues in the House

Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    Okay...so where do things stand now? Is the Bill passed? I'm not sure I understand the outcome of this???
    Yes, American Girl, the Ag bill passed. The Republican amendment to restrict benefits from illegal aliens also passed - but the majority party in charge rejected that vote. So the Ag bill stands as written, without the Republican restrictions.

Quote Originally Posted by fedupinwaukegan
    [I] heard Dobbs say the republicans wouldn't discuss any more bills (except Bridge and terrorism one) until this was settled?

This was just a House rule. The Dems didn't break any law by reopening the vote, just every notion of order and of ethics. They are in charge, so whatever rule they want is what they have. If chaos is the rule of the day, then that is what they have now.

US House passes 459-billion defense spending bill
    WASHINGTON (AFP) - The US House of Representatives early Sunday passed [by a vote of 395-13] a mammoth defense appropriations bill containing nearly 460 billion dollars in funding for the US military in fiscal 2008, slightly below President George W. Bush's request.

The bill that was rushed through in the dead of night contains no money for the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan as they are being funded through separate legislation [to be considered in September].

The bill allocates 459.6 billion dollars to the Pentagon, against the 463.1 billion dollars the president had requested earlier this year.

Business as usual continues in the House following the stolen vote on Thursday.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

I don't think the Republicans are going to let this slip by. They need to expose the democrats. It could be that they just wanted a little vacation and are going to hit it hard when it is over. Does anyone know when they will be back from there Vacations?
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

I just got info this caucus is excluding democratic lawmakers. If that is so I would not support them
    AMERICAN WORKERS FIRST -- A RAID A DAY KEEPS THE ILLEGALS AWAY

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234