Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by fedupinwaukegan

You're not alone!! I listened to Dobbs, read the articles...heard Dobbs say the republicans wouldn't discuss any more bills (except Bridge and terrorism one) until this was settled?

Thanks for any info our political intuits!
    I saw that too; but actually it was Minority Whip Roy Blunt who said it on Lou's show. The Democrats blatantly ignored Parliamentary rule AND the will of the people to push their own agenda. I've been emailing them all afternoon voicing my "displeasure"

In California it takes 100,000 votes from American citizens to elect a Republican Congressperson, but only 50,000 votes to elect a Democratic Congressperson. This is because the Democrats have drawn the districts to put most of the "immigrants" in the Democratic districts. This is clearly Unconstitutional as US Citizens do not have equal representation, and it has led to more Democrats being in the House than should be. I image there are similar districts in other states.

The bottom line is feel free to ignore anything the Democrats pass in Congress because in essence we have an Unconstitutional Congress. Any law they pass with a close vote could be challenged on this basis.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It is against our constitution for any illegal to be voting in any elections. The fact that the illegal immigrant is voting and that the democrats are expecting to win on this fact is illegal. If in fact there is one illegal proved to be voting in these districts the election should be null and void.
    It is up to us as Alipac members to expose what is happening in our nation.
    To allow an illegal immigrants to cast even one vote and count it would be amnesty. Pure and simple. Amnesty granted by our politicans. Because the Democrats and some Republicans want amensty but can't come to a vote in the Senate and House does not mean they have a right to minus our our votes in districts too favor Illegal Immigrants that should not be voting at all.
    This is our nation. Not Mexicos. To stop what is happening in California right now with Fienstien. Boxer and Pelosi we need to stop this injustice to Americans now. This practice is simply stealing from the American people what is our right. The right to vote in our country and have our votes count.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Food Stamp Confusion
    By Eunice Moscoso | Friday, August 3, 2007, 03:41 PM

GOP immigration hawks were clearly confused Friday when they railed against a Democratic agriculture spending bill which they thought would provide food stamps for illegal immigrants.

In fact, the measure would not affect the current food stamp rules, according to the House Agriculture Committee. Under federal law, illegal immigrants are NOT eligible for food stamps.

Some samples from the GOP press conference:

Rep. Mike Pence, R-Ind.: “I will hold out until this Democrat majority accepts the true vote on this measure, denies illegal immigrants access to welfare benefits in the form of food stamps, and then we can move on to other issues.â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by Paige
    It is against our constitution for any illegal to be voting in any elections. The fact that the illegal immigrant is voting and that the democrats are expecting to win on this fact is illegal. If in fact there is one illegal proved to be voting in these districts the election should be null and void.
    It is up to us as Alipac members to expose what is happening in our nation.
    To allow an illegal immigrants to cast even one vote and count it would be amnesty. Pure and simple. Amnesty granted by our politicans. Because the Democrats and some Republicans want amensty but can't come to a vote in the Senate and House does not mean they have a right to minus our our votes in districts too favor Illegal Immigrants that should not be voting at all.
    This is our nation. Not Mexicos. To stop what is happening in California right now with Fienstien. Boxer and Pelosi we need to stop this injustice to Americans now. This practice is simply stealing from the American people what is our right. The right to vote in our country and have our votes count.
    Well, we need to have a LAW THAT WE CAN ENFORCE about illegals voting. It is already illegal... but if we find that they are voting, they should NEVER be able to apply for citizenship and be deported immediately!!!!!! NO EXCEPTIONS!!!! NO SOB STORIES ACCEPTED EITHER!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They are arguing about this again right now.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Now I am starting to understand. So the Dems held the voting open only for Dems to change their votes to cause the measure to fail which results in illegals getting the money right?

W

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... 5&start=50

[quote="zeezil"]I think this article by Tom Delay explains the vote maniulation fiasco pretty well.

House Democrats Fail Democracy 101
    By Tom DeLay
    Friday, August 3, 2007
    http://www.townhall.com/columnists/TomD ... ocracy_101
    Last night on the House floor – that sprawling, brawling arena that was like a second home to me during my 22 year career in Congress – it seems pretty clear that a crime was perpetrated against the rule of law and the American people. A combination of arrogance and incompetence on the part of the Democrat leadership left the Rules looking like a prisoner at Abu Ghraib. Not bad for a Thursday night.

Here’s how it went down. The House of Representatives, like all democratic legislatures, provides for what is called a “Motion to Recommit.â€
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

There is power in numbers, Americans are going to have to stand together to get anything done about illegals. I don't mean a few groups here and there so they can just be labeled crazy or extremist, i mean the whole country. If we take this laying down we get what we deserve for being lazy.
    ( STOP ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT EMPLOYMENT - BOYCOTT FIELDALE FARMS, PILGRIMS PRIDE & TYSON POULTRY )

They are arguing about this again right now.
    JP, can you update us?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast