Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Yes the Demacratic party is quick to sell the American taxpayer out!! Thats plain listening to the Demacartic Presidential Canidates.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Let the games begin because I'm going to blast those who voted against Americans and stole our tax dollars to provide for the illegals.

They do not vote for the people, but against them.

They do not "represent" their constituents but denigrate their party and office with dirty tricks and underhanded ploys. These people are not my people.

I believe in the rule of law and I am held to that standard daily but these elected officials disobey the law and don't play by the rules. They do not represent me.

Today, I saw what attracts the invading hordes to break our laws and abuse our generosity and that attraction is the comfort level they feel with a corrupt and lawless government. They must feel they are at home.

I don't even recognize my home anymore.

There has got to be a lawyer among us....can't we get together and do a class action suit against the ones who voted to give the money to illegals????????? All of them....they are NOT upholding the constitution....they are NOT protecting American citizens....isn't there ANYTHING we can do ??????????????????????????????????????????
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think this article by Tom Delay explains the vote maniulation fiasco pretty well.

House Democrats Fail Democracy 101
    By Tom DeLay
    Friday, August 3, 2007
    http://www.townhall.com/columnists/TomD ... ocracy_101
    Last night on the House floor – that sprawling, brawling arena that was like a second home to me during my 22 year career in Congress – it seems pretty clear that a crime was perpetrated against the rule of law and the American people. A combination of arrogance and incompetence on the part of the Democrat leadership left the Rules looking like a prisoner at Abu Ghraib. Not bad for a Thursday night.

Here’s how it went down. The House of Representatives, like all democratic legislatures, provides for what is called a “Motion to Recommit.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Here is what this bill is or was I am not sure, giving to the illegal immigrant. This kind of money would easily build a fence and deport who is here. If this happened we would not need this kind of money to support all the illegal children here. We need to rid the states of the anchor children. It is not that we are children haters but it is fact we have legal United States Citzens that are children that need this kind of help. It is the duty of Congress, the Senate and the President to take care of these children before another nations children.

http://www.womenspolicy.org/thesource/a ... cleID=2462

July 20, 2007
    Agriculture Spending Bill Passed by House, Senate Committees
    On July 19, the House Appropriations Committee approved, by voice vote, the FY2008 Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration, and Related Agencies spending bill (as-yet-unnumbered). A House Appropriations Subcommittee approved the measure on July 12 (see The Source, 7/13/07).

According to a committee press release, the measure would allocate $18.817 billion in discretionary funds in FY2008, $1.005 billion more than FY2007 and $987.4 million over President Bush’s request.

House Appropriations Committee

Department of Agriculture

Commodity Supplemental Food Program (CSFP): The CSFP would receive $150 million, $43 million above 2007. Under the administration’s budget request, this program would not have received funding. This program provides food aid for women, infants, children, and the elderly. According to a committee press release, “In 2007, program participation averaged 485,614 monthly. This amount would allow five new states to participate in the program and expand participation in existing states.â€
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

lawyer?

You must be kidding ? It was lawyers that did it to us. When being circled by sharks never blow the shark whistle to draw in more or bleed more blood in the water to draw them in.

It should be against the peoples laws to be a lawyer and in political office. It should be against the law for a lawyer or lawyers to make any political donations or even administrative suggestions in our country.

They should be shunned by our society until they clean up their acts.

JAK
    I thought the reps were bad...and some of them are... very bad! But these democrats have shown time and time again that they will do ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING to win! Power and money!! It's very clear when you call their offices to oppose these absurd immigration bills... they could care less what we think... they are looking at the hispanic vote to put them over and to hell with everyone else! I hope we are finally coming together as one people, the citizens that is.... because these politicians have their own agenda they are tending to. Keep the good ones and THROW OUT THE TRAITORS...AND LET'S GET OUR COUNTRY BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hopefully this will lead to great outrage and demands for sense....

What happens now? Does it go to the president or senate? Will the president truly veto it? Read about the 2/3's majority that could over-ride the veto.

Politics is not boring...

Okay...so where do things stand now? Is the Bill passed? I'm not sure I understand the outcome of this???
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    Okay...so where do things stand now? Is the Bill passed? I'm not sure I understand the outcome of this???
    You're not alone!! I listened to Dobbs, read the articles...heard Dobbs say the republicans wouldn't discuss any more bills (except Bridge and terrorism one) until this was settled?

Thanks for any info our political intuits!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast