Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I don't know where his parents get off naming him "Lincoln"!! He's the farthest thing from "Lincoln" that I can think of.

By trying to "preserve" Spanish thereby putting his ethnic background before being an American first, proves that Lincoln Diaz Bilart is a racist.

He's unfit to hold U.S. office. He is not doing what is best for America, he is doing what is best for Latins. He should be encouraging assimilation to America not segregation.

La Raza: Obviously it is very apparent that their motto should be: Anything by the Latin is for the Latin and nothing but the Latin.

WE are the UNITED States of America. Wake up.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

There's nothing against Hispanics, it's the damned ILLEGALS that peoplehave a problem with. What an idiot!!!!

I agree, Legal. To call for the preservation of Spanish (like its endangered of being forgotton around the world) instead of encouraging assimilation here in the U.S., this guy is showing his true colors and should be regarded as a racist.

Lincoln Diaz-Baffoon, you're not fit to hold office, you are Cuban before being American, go fly a kite (if you know how).
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

In the Broward paper they spoke about this La Raza convention and that the Republican candidates won't show up. They have a comment section there and people spoke about the Republican and Democratic parties and which side people like the Cubans are on. Then one Hispanic wrote why do you hate Hispanics so much. I replied to that person and said I have no problems with those here legally both legally and have assimilated. It is the others I have a problem with. I also went on to say how many of us speak another language besides English and how we were taught to speak English in public but they scream in Spanish in public. Then I told them how when you hear them speak Spanish and you speak another non English language they give you dirty looks. I tried being as nice about it as possible and people were grateful for my comment but many added alot more. Other comments included: no respect for our country, outrageous demands by illegals, how they are a burden on taxpayers, how the Mexican embassies tell their illegals where to get benefits and medical care without being turned over to ICE and more. People in South Florida are fed up big time as we have lots of them from not only Mexico but Central and South America as well.
    I may copy and paste some of the comments as I can't do all of them due to the fact that they are not all acceptable to us.

Here is one comment made by a Hispanic woman who is on our side.

Maria
    Gainesville, FL Reply »
    |Flag |#60 21 hrs ago
    Again, this isn't about race. This is about ILLEGAL immigrants who don't respect the laws of our country, don't respect our flag, don't learn our language, crowd our state prisons\schools, drain our taxpayer dollars using free medical and social care and cause far more harm than good to America. Can any LEGAL law-abiding Latino be seriously okay with that?
    Maria
    Gainesville, FL Reply »
    |Flag |#61 21 hrs ago
    What really angers me is when people demonstrate against U.S. immigration laws and demand they be changed, all the while waving foriegn flags. Those people demonstrated their loyalty to their birth country but demand U.S. rights. If their birth country is so great, why did they leave and come to the U.S.?
    Maria
    Gainesville, FL Reply »
    |Flag |#62 21 hrs ago
    Mexico’s government operates programs in about a dozen American cities that refers its nationals--living in the U.S. illegally--to publicly funded health centers where they can get free medical care without being turned over to immigration authorities.

The program is called Ventanillas de Salud (Health Windows) in Spanish and its mission is to help illegal immigrants find U.S. hospitals, clinics and other government programs where they can get free services without being deported for violating federal immigration laws.
    Chicago, Houston, Los Angeles, and San Diego are among the cities where Mexican consulates operate the health referral system which annually costs U.S. taxpayers billions of dollars. In Los Angeles County alone, illegal immigrants cost taxpayers nearly $440 million in health services annually and a whopping $1.1 billion statewide.

La Raza probably has alot to do with helping this biased organization. This organization should be tellling the illegals how they should go home on account that they are here illegally rather than pandering, aiding and abetting them.

Quote Originally Posted by swatchick
    In the Broward paper they spoke about this La Raza convention and that the

snip....
    Do you have a link?

While the 44 million Hispanics are the biggest minority in America, you don't see the kind of nationwide protests, legal actions or calls for boycotts on a scale that you would probably see if these statement were directed against African Americans or Jewish Americans.
    WHAT? Does this person own a TV or radio?

I see no point in contacting this writer. They are so far gone that any kind of reasonable conversation would be a waste. It's the same as the trolls from the loser fake site, they are hopeless and stuck in their own "I'm the victim, down with whitey" world.

It would be more useful just to email or call your reps and senators to try to defeat the LaRaza funding bill or Dream Act.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Quote Originally Posted by TexasCowgirl
    While the 44 million Hispanics are the biggest minority in America, you don't see the kind of nationwide protests, legal actions or calls for boycotts on a scale that you would probably see if these statement were directed against African Americans or Jewish Americans.
    WHAT? Does this person own a TV or radio?

I see no point in contacting this writer. They are so far gone that any kind of reasonable conversation would be a waste. It's the same as the trolls from the loser fake site, they are hopeless and stuck in their own "I'm the victim, down with whitey" world.

It would be more useful just to email or call your reps and senators to try to defeat the LaRaza funding bill or Dream Act.
    I agree there is no point in contacting either of those two battle axes from LaRaza. You could have a more intelligent conversation with a piece of bark.

Quote Originally Posted by camilleinchicago

I agree there is no point in contacting either of those two battle axes from LaRaza. You could have a more intelligent conversation with a piece of bark.
    The bark would sure make better company.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast