Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I think racism is or was very strong in Mexico.

One of the People that I've heard express it with the most compassionately was another Hispanic. He was of Spanish decent from the area of Mexico City. He had little tolerance for those of indigenous decent.

I have the feeling the battle has raged since the time of their first landing and the whacking of the Aztec's.

They sure aren't doing anything to ease it here.

I have the feeling the battle has raged since the time of their first landing and the whacking of the Aztec's.
    Cortez was a RACIST PIG AND A MURDERER. I guess things haven't changed much with the country of Mexico.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I wish you would post this on Oppenheimers blogspot.

I WILL POST IT THERE IF I CAN FIND IT. I WILL GOOGLE TO FIND IT. I HAVE A COPY OF THIS IN A FOLDER AND HAVE POSTED IT IN MANY PLACES.

Quote Originally Posted by StokeyBob
    It is still very strong. They have a caste system. The whites are on top, the mixed (Mestizo) in the middle, the Indians and few blacks on the bottom. Even the Mestizos I knew in Mexico talked trash about the Mexican Indians.

A Chinese-American woman I know who lives in CA took a trip to Mexico City. She said: "there were so many white people there?!" All the white Mexicans have it made in Mexico, they don't need to come here. The Mexicans that come to CA are the Mestizos, so she thought all Mexicans were brown. Most of the Mexican Indians don't even get that chance, of coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Quote Originally Posted by StokeyBob
    It is still very strong. They have a caste system. The whites are on top, the mixed (Mestizo) in the middle, the Indians and few blacks on the bottom. Even the Mestizos I knew in Mexico talked trash about the Mexican Indians.

A Chinese-American woman I know who lives in CA took a trip to Mexico City. She said: "there were so many white people there?!" All the white Mexicans have it made in Mexico, they don't need to come here. The Mexicans that come to CA are the Mestizos, so she thought all Mexicans were brown. Most of the Mexican Indians don't even get that chance, of coming here.
    That is what my friend was telling me. He said I didn't even know what a real Mexican was or looked like.

Columbia used to be (30 - 40 years ago) used to be one of the economic powerhouses of latin america -- antes de cocaina (i.e. before cocaine).

Argentina has had it's bad times too. One of my Spanish teachers was from Argentina (blonde hair and blue eyes!) and she later discovered she was on the list of desaparecidos (the disappeared). If she had stayed in Argentina during the late 70's early 80's she would have been disappeared by her own government.

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Quote Originally Posted by gofer
    If it's anything like every other Latin America nation, they aren't very good at it!!
    Costa Rica is OK, Argentina is not too bad. But you are right, the rest of Latin America is a basket case. They are still stuck in the 1492 Spanish corrupt feudal system.
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

Ah the race card. Why don't we look at some racist comments by leaders of the hispanic/latino community for a change:

José Angel Gutiérrez is an attorney and professor at the University of Texas at Arlington in the United States. He was a founding member of the Mexican American Youth Organization (MAYO) in San Antonio in 1967, and a founding member and past president of the Raza Unida Party a Mexican-American third party movement that supported candidates for elective office in Texas, California, and other areas of the Southwestern and Midwestern United States.

There still remains some debate about the actual words Gutierrez used in his famous "kill the Gringo" speech of April 10 or 11, 1969 in San Antonio when he was head of the Mexican American Youth Organization (MAYO). In his speech which was mainly about Mexican American civil rights (these are U.S. citizens of Mexican ancestry) he said:

"We realize that the effects of cultural genocide takes many forms—some Mexicanos will become psychologically castrated, others will become demagogues and gringos as well and others will come together, resist and eliminate the gringo. We will be the latter.â€
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

Now tell me once again...who is it that's being racist?
    Never give up! Never surrender! Never compromise your values!*
    __________________________________________________ __

NO MORE ROTHSCHILD STOOGES IN PUBLIC OFFICE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bowman
    StokeyBob wrote:
    http://ehecatl.presidencia.gob.mx/en/cabinet/

Here is an example of the caste system. The President of Mexico's Cabinet. Just a few pictures.
    Go to the above link and you will see more White faces.

The Mexicans are importing racism. We don't have the same attitudes about color as they do.

Secretariat of the Interior

Secretariat of Foreign Affairs

Finance and Public Credit Secretariat

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast