Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

[so they are not american so they deserve to die right??[/quote]

I'm sure he didn't mean it literally tumtum. You never heard anyone say "I'm so hungry I could eat a horse." Do you think they mean it? "I'm starving" Do they usually look like they are? "Break a leg" Do you think that's meant by the sayer? He didn't threaten or do anything illegal. He made a statement, voiced his opinion. It doesn't mean he wants people to actually die.
    It's not like he is breaking the law by being in this country then demanding more to make his life here easier. Those students can study here, but why not pay themselves instead of asking for grants, loans, and discounts they aren't entitled to? They received their free education, and now they want to cry because they need to pay more than Americans for higher education? If they have been in the US for a few years obviously SOMEONE in their family is working. Where do they get the idea that they should be able to do it all (and as easily and quickly as possible) in a country they are in illegally?
    American students would get better grades in college if they didn't have to work part time or full time jobs to supplement their income while going to school. Some have to work, some don't need to, but the ones who don't need to thanks to financial help from parents or sufficient grants/loans would generally do better than the student who is exhausted from working and going to school full time. Why shouldn't the government increase the amount THEY are receiving so they can concentrate on school before supplementing some foreignor? Do you think there is an unlimited amount of money for scholarships and grants? Do you think that there is even enough for every American student that worked hard to get good grades?
    It's his job to incite people. That's how he makes a better life for himself and his American family.
    Free speech. Love it or leave it, but that's one of OUR rights.

Quote Originally Posted by Tanstaafl
    This is going from the ridiculous to the sublime. Savage *is* savage--that's his schtick. If people are offended, then they don't have to listen to him! An insult is like poison--it affects one only if taken.

I am but a newbie, but it seems to me that tuntum is trollin' on the river...
    Trollin', trollin', trollin' on the river...

is the Savage program only aired in California? sounds like something i would enjoy, can it be picked up in the midwest?

Quote Originally Posted by jimpasz
    For myself and thousands of other Americans working there way through college, fasting was not a protest, we were broke. Unreal spoiled brats want a free ride and if anyone spreaks out they want there job.
    I agree. College was hard for me. I was constantly broke. And even when I got my first job out of college, I had to pay back my student loans and all the credit card debt I racked up.

I say if these illegals want an education, go back to Mexico and demand it there. What right do they have to burst into our country and make demands? Much less try to blackmail us by threatening to hurt themselves if we don't give in to their freeloading demands.

Savage was right...why should we give in to blackmail and coercion? I agree...let them starve themselves and die for all I care.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Hmmm….. Fasting today, then in the Emergency Room next week for free medical care to treat malnutrition. Yep, life is fairly good in the US for the Aliens among us. Demand, Demand, Demand, Take, Take, Take, Use , Use, Use, Abuse, Abuse, Abuse…repeat as necessary.

Hmmmmm. Well, I have to agree with Savage partly. He could have said things in a different light though.

(mod edit).
    ~ Its not the years in your life that are important, its the life in your years ~
    President Lincoln

I am not entirely sure this is a valid e-mail for Michael Savage, but I sent a message of support.

michaelsavage@paulreveresociety.com

Michael was just trying to encourage the little martyrs to achieve their ultimate quest...starving themselves to death! Isn't that what martyrdom is all about? Oh well, looks like they weren't serious about it...too bad! I just want them OUT of MY country and I don't care how they do it! They might consider the Greyhound...it's quicker than starving to death!

I think it's crazy that an immigrant can come here legally and enroll for classes at college and pay full tutition but the illegals feel they are "above" them and deserve a tuition break. Obviously the KeepDREAMIN' act rewards illegality. Screw them, no discounts for you and your illegal asses.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Latino college students who spent a week fasting to call attention to the Dream Act are demanding the firing of radio host Michael Savage for saying on the air: "Let them fast until they starve to death."
    The only people who would benefit from the Dream Act are illegal aliens. These kids are not so much for it because of the potential to receive the lower in-state tuition rates. Most are in college already and paying their way. What they want from the Dream Act is the citizenship they would get once they graduate. In other words, it is simply another form of amnesty. The Dream Act has been shot down several times. If these kids fast until it passes, they probably will starve.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast