Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

People, please remember:

Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

HEY IF THEY DONT WANT TO EAT.....THEY DONT HAVE TO. ITS A FREE COUNTRY. BUT WHY DO THEY THINK THIS SHOULD AFFECT US? IF THEY WANT TO EAT THEY CAN, BUT THEY CAN DECIDE NOT TO. AND SO WHAT? WHO CARES IF THEY EAT OR NOT. ITS THEIR CHOICE.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is America and we still have freedom of speech and we also have the right to turn off who we do not want to listen to!! We also should have a right to decide how OUR tax money is spent and if we do not want to spend it to educate someone who should not even be in OUR country, we should have the right to do that also!! Get over it, its not your country!!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    WE NEED LOTS OF HELP HERE ALIPAC TEAM, PLEASE GET INVOLVED AND HELP OUT!! CHECK ALL THE LINKS BELOW AND PICK ONE OR MORE OF THE PROJECTS YOU CAN HELP WITH, !! WE HAVEN'T GOT OUR COUNTRY BACK YET

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    fedupinwaukegan needs help check out this link!!If you are anywhere near the conference great time to meet William from ALIPAC
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=68140
    National Organization Announces 'Shop in Waukegan Day' to Counter Illegal Alien Boycott
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=73007
    ALIPAC needs donations to stay afloat and in the fight Please give what you can!!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... page&pid=9
    NEW BLITZ....GET INVOLVED...PLEASE!!!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... 564#418564
    DIXIE NEEDS HELP ON A PROJECT FOR EVERYONE WHO HAS TIME!!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=73375
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Savage is simply awesome, the best talk radio broadcaster! I used to think he was somewhat extreme... until moving to California and then I understood where He was coming from.

This whole thing is just another chapter in the far lefts push to kill conservative talk radio. I would imagine that Mark Silverman and his "Comrades" decided to listen for anything they can denounce to discredit talk radio and gain illegals sympathy from the political center. Luckily what Savage said is mild and I think they jumped on it just a little too fast, hopefully that backfires.
    "American"Â*with no hyphen andÂ*proud of it!

The victims are deliberately fasting/starving themselves trying to get attention and sympathy.

Mike Savage just doesn't care if they ever eat again or the reason why they are starving themselves.

I like Savage Nation and the music he plays. I agree with him.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Quote Originally Posted by tuntum
    [
    wishing death upon children who were brought here without any say is so morally wrong.
    Tuntum, THEY AREN'T CHILDREN any longer. They are now adults, and if they had any morals, they would go home and come back the legal way. They like to say they don't remember their own country, they don't know anyone there, they like it here, their family is here, whatever. They should encourage their parents to go with them, so they do know someone. Their parents made a choice to break the law and bring their kids here, so they should, as adults, do the right thing and go home. They are making a choice to continue to break the law, proving their lack of morals, just like their illegal parents, because it's easier. (How many of them were starving to death in their own country, really? I live in Tucson where most illegals are Mexican, and I have rarely seen a skinny Mexican, much less a starving one, and for the money they pay coyotes, they could build a better house to live in in Mexico seeing the cost of living is so much better there, average pay being, what, $8/week?) Let these ADULTS prove their morality by making the legal choice and going home, where a college education costs even less than a US gov't subsidized education. Let them save their parents some money, and quit blaming their parents. "They brought me here, I didn't have a choice" Well, they have a choice now and they aren't children. GO HOME.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234