Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

For myself and thousands of other Americans working there way through college, fasting was not a protest, we were broke. Unreal spoiled brats want a free ride and if anyone spreaks out they want there job.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole
    "The comments were full of hate," said Cesar Juarez, 21, a San Jose State University student who took part in the fast that began July 2 and ended Monday.

Hmm not to me. To me hateful is illegally entering a country and burning that country's flag all while yelling for Americans to go back to Europe.

Just my opinion.
    are you guys kidding me?? nobody on here finds anything wrong with what savage said?? nichole have you seen the students who fasted burning the american flag and yelling for americans to go back to europe??? wishing death upon children who were brought here without any say is so morally wrong. Wow there is so much hate towards these young students here it's unbelievable. By the way they were not fasting for a free ride most of them almost have college degrees and they just want a way to work legally and pay taxes to help the nation they live in. So the arguement about free ride doesnt hold any water.

Quote Originally Posted by tuntum
    [

are you guys kidding me?? nobody on here finds anything wrong with what savage said?? nichole have you seen the students who fasted burning the american flag and yelling for americans to go back to europe??? wishing death upon children who were brought here without any say is so morally wrong. Wow there is so much hate towards these young students here it's unbelievable. By the way they were not fasting for a free ride most of them almost have college degrees and they just want a way to work legally and pay taxes to help the nation they live in. So the arguement about free ride doesnt hold any water.
    Those kids are not Americans I as a tax payer refuse to pay to educate them.
    We as a country DO NOT NEED them . SENT THEM BACK TO THEIR HOMES .
    I'm happy we have people like Savage who speaks out what the "awaked" American people think .

Quote Originally Posted by minnie
    [

I'm happy we have people like Savage who speaks out what the "awaked" American people think .
    so they are not american so they deserve to die right??

No, They deserve to go back to where they came from, and stop proffiting this shameful, stealing usurpation of the American citizenship.
    We as Americans have the right to demand what is good for America, they have no voice or rights or even to be present here. GO BACK TO YOUR COUNTRY ILLEGALS, CRIMINAL, INVADERS, kids or grown ups.

Going on a hunger strike to further any cause illegal or legal is just plain stupid to me. Their just trying to attract false sympathy for a lost cause. America is enforcing the laws and that it. Americans have a hard enough time paying for their own children's education and taxes. No more free deals and money!!

Anybody who is here illegally should go back to the country of origin and apply legally. Those are the rules.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hi Minnie.

Hope all is well with you.

Hi. CCUSA, everything OK, nice talking to you again,
    I get so angry when these people start demanding or victimizing themselves as "poor (criminal,invaders)undocumented (sob)", maybe we should be openning the gates of all the penitenciaries in the country, those criminals also deserve simpathy.
    They don't understand this is a soveign country and this is OUR country.
    They want to demand? GET OUT OF HERE !!!!!!
    Savage is a great patriot.

Quote Originally Posted by minnie
    [

so they are not american so they deserve to die right??
    They don't deserve to die -

So why aren't you telling them that - not us.

We aren't starving them.

They deserve to be put on a nice Greyhound bus and taken to the border. There they should be told they have stolen enough from the American taxpayers - American students who want an education also - and should they return to this country - they will serve time - then back to Mexico -

Kindly and gently - round them up kindly and take them home gently.

This is going from the ridiculous to the sublime. Savage *is* savage--that's his schtick. If people are offended, then they don't have to listen to him! An insult is like poison--it affects one only if taken.

I am but a newbie, but it seems to me that tuntum is trollin' on the river...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast