Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    not just local taxes pay for your school and Education... Federal taxes go to your school as well... it is called "No Child Left Behind" .. so yes, your school gets funding from Every single one of US.

Do you also realize that there are 6 Billion People on this Over Crowded Planet and I would take a raw stab in the dark and would guess 5 - 5.5 billion of them would love to take what you are given for free and for what you take for granted (an Education).

I am a 90% disabled veteran of 21.5 years that fought wars to keep freedom so you could have what you do and take for granted... just like millions of other Americans. we still fight to protect our children and grand children wether you see it or not but this is a domestic fight with globalist interests that have trillions of dollars).

Life is not free and an Education is expensive. As a young person still in school I would suggest you absorb all of the Education you can in life, because you have no idea of the life challenges you are going to face when you hit the work force.

The teacher you talk about may be a good person as you say; that I do not know. What I do know is our students are ranked internationally at 37 of all the developed countries. That means that our students, that are in the most prosporus country in the world are failing at alarming rates even though we spend billions and billions of dollars annually to give you the best education and out of all the developed countries we are slipping to a 3rd world status.

This teacher had students spend "3 valuable Weeks" pretending to be an Illegal Alien.. Our taxes are paying for students to learn this ... How about we focus on Physics, the Sciences, Engineering, mathamatics to give you better class skills that you cant get on the street

Did you know there are people in society that are computer engineers that have 4 year undergraduate degree's that cant find work because of out sourcing of jobs.

Did you know this former great country we live in could actually collapse because our dollar has lost 70% of its actual worth on international markets... not trying to scare you but this is the reality we face

Maybe you are right .. maybe you need to be trained as an Illegal Immigrant so that you can travel to another country in the near future looking for work. Best of luck in your education and securing a job when you graduate and I truly mean that.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

first off i believe that some are mistaking me for a Spanish V student which is not the case. Second, AirborneSapper7 has only proved my point that some adults think teens do not know as much as we actually do.

I also find it weird that some are going to make us future adults pay for all the damage later than taking charge and helping to rid America of this problem now and paying for it with us.

There will always be jobs some where in the world and btw I'm going to be a Disney Imagineer so I doubt that those jobs will go to Illegals. I am a strong person, strong enough to be able to say my point and prove it at 14 years old, and i will never let myself become a "poverty stricken outsider" because there are too many jobs in the world to give up.

And yes, I do know how many people are in the world and how much it's going to increase. I do not take education for granted and those who do probably turn out like you anyways.

It doesn't matter to me that you are 90% disabled because that has no effect on my pity for you. I am grateful for your service to help keep America's freedoms and i do see this stuff. But more than you realize i know the challenges that will be faced when i start my working experience in 1 year as a Disney Cast member.

You also need to look at global cultures AirborneSapper7 because if you look, you will find that it's no wonder we are only at 37. The japanese are amazing at school and I sometimes can't believe how much pressure is put on them. It's not only childern and teenagers. Did you know that Nationwide only requires a 7th grade education. This is made by adults and if adults don't push for higher education from us how can we improve our status. (this also makes it much easier for illegal immigrants to get jobs.)

Btw, there are more clases than just Spanish. By being a spanish 5 senior you should already understand the language and culture and also know high class math, science, social studies, economics, etc.

America is still a great country and by saying it formerly was only says that you have given up on it and won't do anything to help make it better. (which is really sad for trying to better it when you were in wars)

Being scared of the truth and giving up on the opportunities of the future will never help solve the problems occuring.

By the way, if you are democratic, this will not help solve our illegal immigration problem as liberal president canidates will help this IA problem, not help to rid of it.

now to another real life ( i want a response to both of these topics ):
    how was everyone's winter vacation if you were able to have one. (if not *huggles*)

P.S. thanks for the encouragement and Hillary Clinton is a liar (lol random but true). Maybe if you want to discuss this in real life with me you should come to my school during second period, go to Profe Vierya's classroom and ask for kittynaomi, i'm not afraid to speak this out in person.

};{ Kittynaomi

MOD EDIT - Please review the rules. Thanks

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    It doesn't matter to me that you are 90% disabled because that has no effect on my pity for you. I am grateful for your service to help keep America's freedoms and i do see this stuff. But more than you realize i know the challenges that will be faced when i start my working experience in 1 year as a Disney Cast member.
    I'll never ask for pity from anyone.... good luck in your endevors
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

that's because you don't have to. Thank you.

but you still never said how your vacation was if you had one.

kittynaomi-Welcome to Alipac! I hope you stick around and get better educated on illegal immigration. There are tons of resources here.

1. Everyone cusses at one point in life
    But I do have to stick my big nose in and say: Yes everyone may cuss at some point in their life. But in my humble opinion cussing when writing makes me think that you are very immature and it also gives me a very low opinion of you. This is also true when I hear someone cursing a lot when they speak. You will go further in this world and other people will respect you and your opinion more if you don't use profanity.

dude needs to chill... Have you even read my posts afterwords?

And i also agree about the cussing thing even if it was against me but since i proved i could make my point without cussing afterwords there's no reason to bash me, that only makes me feel low about you.

How was your winter break? (anyone who actually answers me?)

This teacher is teaching our youngsters pity for the illegals. She should also teach pity for murders, rapists, and criminals too. Let's pity all the lawbreakers. Give me a break! How about doing a project on the impact illegal immigrants have to our economy, culture and way of life!

So your going to work for Disney, well when your pulling in $200,000 year paychecks and only get to take home $60,000 because of escalating taxes due to all the feebies given out to illegals, I'll bet you won't have empathy for them any longer! No matter what job you have, how much you make, we are all impacted negatively by illegal immigrants.

This teacher should be fired. Plain and simple.

you all seem to think you know that illegals are going to still be in the country in the future, does this show that you will provide negative feedback on a school project but feel as if there is nothing better we can do to stop this? is this a sign that you have given up on your nation and won't take charge to slow or stop this problem? Do some of you even understand what this simple high-school project has done to help our government now?

I feel so bad for the people who believe that our future is all going to be wasted away on illegal immigrants who also don't do anything to help our nation stay within all legal immigrational boundaries.

If you really feel as if our country will just fall to pieces, but won't try to do anything to stop this problem then maybe you are the one who needs to immigrate to a new country where maybe you might just have the faith in the government and childern/teenagers who reside there to make that place better for all to live.

Profe Vierya has done nothing wrong and if you don't believe this, than go ahead and ask what her "crimes" are.

I think you need to dig in and do some research on what Alipac has succeeded at. Here is one thread that shows 82 successes we have had:

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-44076.html

Here's another thread that will interest you:

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-92951.html

We are not failing and will not fail to stop illegal immigration. Our countries future is at stake!

good, that's what i like to hear.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast