Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Survey: Only 2-in-15 Americans Aware of Soaring Illegal Immigration to U.S.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Survey: Only 2-in-15 Americans Aware of Soaring Illegal Immigration to U.S.

BREITBART

Survey: Only 2-in-15 Americans Aware of Soaring Illegal Immigration to U.S.

File Photo: U.S. Border Patrol/El Paso SectorJOHN BINDER14 May 2019
    Less than two-in-15 American voters are aware of the soaring levels of illegal immigration across the United States-Mexico border, a new survey finds.

The latest Harvard/Harris Poll reveals that when Americans are asked how many illegal aliens are arriving at the U.S.-Mexico border, only about 13 percent answer correctly. Meanwhile, about 76 percent of Americans believe illegal immigration levels are vastly lower than they actually are.

For example, there were nearly 100,000 border apprehensions in April, alone. This puts illegal immigration at the southern border on track to outpace every year of illegal immigration under former President Obama and take the U.S. back to Bush era levels. At current rates, experts project there to be 863,000 border apprehensions this Fiscal Year, though this only counts illegal aliens who are caught at the border and does not include those who successfully cross.

Since Fiscal Year 2010, the number of border crossers and illegal aliens apprehended trying to enter the U.S. has been anywhere between 300,000 to 500,000.

In the Harvard/Harris Poll, though, less than two-in-15 American voters correctly said there are between 250,000 to 500,000 border apprehensions each year.

Meanwhile, more than three-in-four Americans incorrectly said there are between zero to 250,000 border apprehensions a year.

Even among Republican voters, conservatives, and Trump supporters, a plurality of 35 percent incorrectly estimated that there are only 10,000 to 100,000 border apprehensions each year.

140 people are talking about this

When voters were told that there were more than 100,000 border apprehensions in the last month, the majority, about 52 percent, said they supported President Trump’s decision to declare a national emergency at the southern border to build a wall along the U.S.-Mexico border. Another 48 percent said they oppose the national emergency.

Nearly six-in-ten working class and lower middle class Americans support the national emergency, as well as almost 65 percent of American voters who live in rural communities.

As Breitbart News reported, Republican voters, conservatives, and Trump supporters all rank building a border wall to stop illegal immigration and reducing legal immigration levels as their top priorities heading into the 2020 presidential election. For swing voters, building a border wall and reducing all immigration are the third and fourth top priorities, following stimulating jobs and passing an infrastructure bill.

Every year, the U.S. admits about 1.2 million mostly low-skilled legal immigrants to compete against working and middle class Americans for jobs. The vast majority, about 70 percent, of legal immigration to the country is driven by the process known as “chain migration,” whereby newly naturalized citizens can bring an unlimited number of foreign relatives to the U.S.

High levels of immigration, illegal and legal, put downward pressure on U.S. wages while redistributing about $500 billion in wealth away from America’s working and middle class and towards employers and new arrivals, research by the National Academies of Sciences, Engineering and Medicine has found.

John Binder is a reporter for Breitbart News. Follow him on Twitter at @JxhnBinder.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ration-to-u-s/

NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The unwashed masses out there, for the most part, are dumbed down idiots under some kind of mind control. That's more than obvious around the Chicago area where these worthless garbage sports teams are such a big deal. This article doesn't surprise me at all and I can sense what is being exposed in it, in my day to day exposure to the people around this part of the country.
    Last edited by tonyklo; 05-14-2019 at 10:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tonyklo View Post
    The masses out there, are for the most part, dumbed down idiots under some kind of mind control.
    You are 100% correct on the mind control.

Example # 1 Fox and Friends had that new so called Sect. of Defense on to say that Trump had ordered him to secure the border and that was just what he was going to do. Brian Kilmeade NEVER asked him when or how he thought 80 miles of fence someday would secure the border.

Example #2 Trump lies about Caravans being stopped at the same instance they are pouring through. The R Senate or House do not intervene and say you must STOP lying to the people.

Example 3 This Headline----Under Obama, US Became World's Number 1 for Sex Trafficking and Pedophilia---popping up on the website 68 times----without mentioning that is still happening under Trump

Example #4 Trump cult Conservative websites are now censoring negative comments

a series of comments under article

Border Patrol Flies Migrants from South Texas to Reduce Overcrowding

Surprised this article is still on the page. Usually these kinda articles disappear without a trace/

Gateway Pundit has deleted negative comments on Trump's illegal immigration that I posted then the entire article disappeared!

No doubt, bb isnt far behind...

--------------------------------------------

and last but not least this jewel

Trump is the strongest president we’ve ever had on illegal immigration: Kris Kobach

You've got to Stand for Something or You'll Fall for Anything

Put the videos on billboards and the pictures of this INVASION plastered all over this country!

This is outrages!!!
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL

Quote Originally Posted by Beezer View Post
    Put the videos on billboards and the pictures of this INVASION plastered all over this country!

This is outrages!!!
    Beezer, you're right. Before 2014, I was blissfully unaware of what was going on regarding the magnitude of illegal immigration. The only news I received is whatever the local Fox channels evening news fed me and occasionally CNN. Then in 2014, I read an article that the majority of Americans want amnesty for illegal aliens. I thought to myself, that can't be right. I felt strongly against amnesty.

Then I decided to Google information on illegal immigration. That's when I found sites like this one and others and discovered what was really going on. I was angry and shocked at what was happening. I'm one person, but I can help spread the word. I have to admit that I didn't pay attention to politics or vote. But I've been voting since 2014. I learned that I am a hard core conservative and I'm glad I found this site and woke up.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Beezer View Post

This is outrages!!!
    In MOST parts of the country now, you don't need to look at videos on billboards to watch the invasion. All you have to do is LOOK whose walking the streets around you and you're watching the invasion???? Americans are dumbed down idiots under some type of mass mind control it appears? I've noticed how they've gone down the drain over the years. Seems like today, most are completely blind and unconcerned when it comes to current events of importance and politics in general.
    Last edited by tonyklo; 05-15-2019 at 10:21 PM.