Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

THANK YOU TOM TANCREDO FOR DEMANDING A FULL DISCLOSURE!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I just sent this Congressman Howard Coble of NC
    I hope each of you will follow suit and send letters to each of your Congressmen. Maybe with a little effort, we can open some eyes.

Honorable Howard Coble:
    I wish to thank you for your stand on the Immigration Policy. Immigration is indeed one of our greatest concerns, as it effects each and every Legal American citizen. There definitely should not be any type of Amnesty allowed for illegal aliens. When they crossed that border into our country illegally, they committed a crime against the American people. By being here they are still committing a crime. When an illegal alien comes across our border into our country and gives birth, there should no legal citizenship for the baby of the illegal either. The mothers of those babies should legally be charged with smuggling because when they came across that border carrying those children, they smuggled it into our country.......just for the sole purpose of getting American benefits for them. That is wrong. There should be no Amnesty for any illegal alien.
    All employers who hire illegals.......knowing full well they are illegal, and not even checking to see if they are illegal, should be fined very highly. It is all about money to those businesses. They take away American jobs and give to the illegals because they get them cheaper, they send their businesses to other countries because they get cheaper labor there, not caring what they are doing to the American citizens here. This country would not be here and their businesses would not exist if it weren't for us legal American citizens here, yet they treat us like we are dirt. One thing about us Americans that all businesses and all of our leaders seem to forget. WE DO NOT FORGET THOSE WHO BETRAY US. Our wrath will come out eventually when they need our support the most. We also remember those who stood by us, and those we reward.
    And speaking of betraying the people, I would like to bring to your attention the betrayal of our President, not only the betrayal to the American people, but also to the members of Congress. It is well known the disregard the President has for us citizens, but when he does the unthinkable of giving our country away, behind even Congress's back, that is showing he has no regard for our laws either. He has committed treason in the highest sense of the word. He is a traitor, and those under him that knew and acknowledged what was happening are also all traitors as well.
    There is an agreement made by President Bush, Mexico and Canada to make all three countries into one. With NO borders. One big happy country!! Without consulting Congress or the American people. We, the people, know about this agreement. We are not as stupid as our President would like to think we are. He made the remark that we do not read, so they had nothing to worry about. WE DO READ and we do understand that what he is trying to do is AGAINST our laws and the wishes of the American people in every sense of the word.
    Here is an article in World Net Daily every Congressman should see. It's what some of us Americans have known for some time now, as I am sure you in the government have heard about it, but it's time this comes out for the whole United States of America to see and know what our President is doing to us.
    PLEASE, I beg of you, take just a few minutes and read this. It is of the utmost importance for you and all members of Congress to act on this in support of not only yourselves, but in support of the American citizens.
    I thank you for your time on this matter and look forward to hearing from you again.
    Sincerely,

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/artic ... E_ID=50657

© 2006 WorldNetDaily.com
    Responding to a WorldNetDaily report, Rep. Tom Tancredo, R-Colo., is demanding the Bush administration fully disclose the activities of an office implementing a trilateral agreement with Mexico and Canada that apparently could lead to a North American union, despite having no authorization from Congress.
    As WND reported, the White House has established working groups, under the North American Free Trade Agreement office in the Department of Commerce, to implement the Security and Prosperity Partnership, or SPP, signed by President Bush, Mexican President Vicente Fox and then-Canadian Prime Minister Paul Martin in Waco, Texas, March 23, 2005.
    The groups, however, have no authorization from Congress and have not disclosed the results of their work despite two years of massive effort within the executive branches of the U.S., Mexico and Canada.

Tancredo wants to know the membership of the SPP groups along with their various trilateral memoranda of understanding and other agreements reached with counterparts in Mexico and Canada.
    Tancredo's decision has been endorsed by Jim Gilchrist, founder of the Minuteman Project.
    "It's time the Bush administration to come clean," Gilchrist told WND. "If President Bush's agenda is to establish a new North American union government to supersede the sovereignty of the United States, then the president has an obligation to tell this to the American people directly. The American public has a right to know."
    Geri Word, who heads the SPP office, told WND the work had not been disclosed because, "We did not want to get the contact people of the working groups distracted by calls from the public."
    WND can find no specific congressional legislation authorizing the SPP working groups nor any congressional committees taking charge of oversight.
    Many SPP working groups appear to be working toward achieving specific objectives as defined by a May 2005 Council on Foreign Relations task force report, which presented a blueprint for expanding the SPP agreement into a North American union that would merge the U.S., Canada and Mexico into a new governmental form.
    END OF AN ERA 1/20/2009

Geri Word, who heads the SPP office, told WND the work had not been disclosed because, "We did not want to get the contact people of the working groups distracted by calls from the public."
    I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT THE HELL THAT IS SUPPOSED TO MEAN!?
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

butterbean,

Let me guess what it means. IMO, it means that those working on the SPP wanted the SPP to be so entrenched (see TTC, for example) that nothing could be done about it.

Oh sorry, remember just my opinion!!!!
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

butterbean sounds to me like they wanted to keep this all TOP SECRET until NOTHING could be done about it. Until it was too late for Congress or the American people to say or do anything about it. Part of Bush's plan, no doubt.
    If we raise enough loud voices about it to the RIGHT people........CONGRESSMEN...........they don't stand a chance
    This process they started can and will be reversed...........but we have to make enough stink over it.
    Let them all know WE READ.........WE AIN'T DUMB LIKE THEY THINK.
    END OF AN ERA 1/20/2009

Quote Originally Posted by ruthiela
    butterbean sounds to me like they wanted to keep this all TOP SECRET until NOTHING could be done about it. Until it was too late for Congress or the American people to say or do anything about it. Part of Bush's plan, no doubt.
    If we raise enough loud voices about it to the RIGHT people........CONGRESSMEN...........they don't stand a chance
    This process they started can and will be reversed...........but we have to make enough stink over it.
    Let them all know WE READ.........WE AIN'T DUMB LIKE THEY THINK.
    I agree with you. I cant explain it, but I have this feeling that something HUGE, AWFUL, AND IRREVERSIBLE is happening to America right now.
    Maybe you are right, and nothing can be done about it. I think we're sunk, unless people like Tom Tancredo can turn things around.

If the crap they are doing, trying it create a North American Union, is exposed and the general population of the USA and Canada learn of it, it will get stopped.

Americans and Canadians do not want to be one big country joined with Mexico!!! Which is precisely why they are doing it in secret. They know that Mr. and Mrs. America 'aint gonna go for it!!
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Doesn't sound as though the "public" is going to like the agenda.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Newmexican
    Doesn't sound as though the "public" is going to like the agenda.
    Yeah, we wouldn't want those poor bureaucrats distracted by something like the will of the people or anything!!!!
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Quote Originally Posted by Prolegal7
    The congress stopped the port deal which was absurd so anything of this magnitude would certainly be scrutinized and dealt with.
    It seem like the only ones in office that have any sense at all is Congress!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast