Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by patbrunz
    Quote Originally Posted by Reciprocity
    Again! Tom Tancredo came threw for us! There is no one better suited to be our Next President, please support him people, Thanx!
    The problem is, he isn't going to run, is he?
    We need to convince him to run if he's not sure, it would help if we all email him and tell him he has ALIPAC behind him but that's really up to William to give the go ahead for us on that.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Mamie
    Quote Originally Posted by greyparrot
    The aim of this initiative our human capitol
    This is not new. A couple of years ago my CIO referred to his workforce as "a commodity to be bought and sold on the open market". This came from the mouth of a person of color... wow. These people are so bought that they will refer to people as cattle even in refection of their own history... or maybe not. I'm guessing there was no reflection at all.

GreyParrot........I agree with you. The PDF files show you things that the other file doesn't. That is why I sent them the PDF files. They are much more valuable. The only thing about reading those PDF files is that one thing scares me big time. What is in store for us next?
    Is there going to be anything left of this world when our children, grandchildren or great grandchildren grow up?........if they get to do that.
    And Mamie.....yes, we ARE collateral damage for the near future....just as much as the victims of 9/11 were collateral damage.
    I hate to say that, but it is fact. More so than most people realize.
    END OF AN ERA 1/20/2009

Got a reply from the email I sent Howard Coble on the SPP..........
    Would you believe he NEVER mentioned anything what so ever about the SPP........only IMMIGRATION
    If that isn't being a chicken, what is?
    Guess that's why they needed a raise so badly, huh?
    END OF AN ERA 1/20/2009

In a sociology class in college, one day the professor shared with us information on how our elected officials view US! I wish I could remember all of it, but I do remember that our senators and representatives saw us as being "short on memory and long on emotion." (His point was that we would have forgiven Nixon if Nixon had been honest with us about Watergate.)

Well, the only emotion I have felt for a while is anger at being betrayed by Senator McCain. And my memory is just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by katy2
    In a sociology class in college, one day the professor shared with us information on how our elected officials view US! I wish I could remember all of it, but I do remember that our senators and representatives saw us as being "short on memory and long on emotion." (His point was that we would have forgiven Nixon if Nixon had been honest with us about Watergate.)

Well, the only emotion I have felt for a while is anger at being betrayed by Senator McCain. And my memory is just fine.
    Welcome katy2!

Please take the time to review all of the posted stories here.

Maybe you can focus your anger onto one of our Action Panel ideas!

Quote Originally Posted by katy2
    Channel the anger into activisim for defeating our foes. That's what I'm trying to do.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Quote Originally Posted by moosetracks
    Yesterday I emailed Glenn Beck and Rush's radio shows about this....let's see if they bring it up...right now Beck is on illegals.
    I emailed Beck and other media too; CCing him, Joe Corsi and others while I mailed Congress staffers. I must have done this 25 times today. Hit all the FL staffers and GA.

Email Congress Staff Directly -- it's free and VERY easy
    http://www.OutsourceCongress.org/out...hstaffers.html

Bookmark it, pass it on and fire away.

http://www.OutsourceCongress.org/out...hstaffers.html[/url]
    Email Congress Staffers Directly

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456