Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by ruthiela
    Mamie, you have to have Adobe reader to read it. You can get that free if you don't have it.
    I have it -- sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't ... everytime I go to the link it locks up my computer

MAMIE, maybe you need to update the adobe? Install the newest one which works much better for me, I've noticed.
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"to make use of the impressive pool of skills and talent..."

For God's sake. We're talking about fast food workers, maids, lawn mowers, ect. Does the dishonesty ever end?

OMG!

That PDF file is much more ominous and detailed than the web site. One thing that made me shudder while reading it was the fact that the citizens in each country are collectively referred to as "our people". It would seem "our chattel" would be a more appropriate reference as this exerpt suggests:

*Enabling Our People

To better prepare our people to deal with the challenges of the knowledge based economy, the three countries will, by mid 2006, better coordinate and enhance the current effort under the Partnership for Prosperity and the Canada - Mexico Partnership.

The aim of this initiative is to empower our people through enhanced higher education, academic exchanges, and common research and development initiatives so as to better prepare our human capitol for the future.
    I urge everyone who has only read the website to read the PDF file as well. If you thought it couldnt get worse...you were wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamie
    Quote Originally Posted by ruthiela
    Mamie, you have to have Adobe reader to read it. You can get that free if you don't have it.
    I have it -- sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't ... everytime I go to the link it locks up my computer

MAMIE, maybe you need to update the adobe? Install the newest one which works much better for me, I've noticed.
    I have that same problem with Adobe too, and my PC is brand new.

I have read it and it is a blueprint for our future. I really like being referred to as someones human capitol.

Quote Originally Posted by greyparrot
    The aim of this initiative our human capitol
    we've gone from citizens and workers to "human capitol" -- next we'll be collateral damage

I thought it was bad when Congress declared slaves "contraband" during the civil war
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Quote Originally Posted by Reciprocity
    Again! Tom Tancredo came threw for us! There is no one better suited to be our Next President, please support him people, Thanx!
    The problem is, he isn't going to run, is he?
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Why should Mexicans and Canadians get preferential treatment over, say Germans or Japanese? Who magically decided this?

BobC - we get to join with Mexico and Canada because of geography, pure and simple.

Who decided this? Well this all falls under the catagory of the new world order and has been the goal for a long time.

They already have the European Union up and running so we are next.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast