Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

legallatina, ex_oc-, etal
    I am an older person, but even back in the 40s growing up, my parents would not allow racial or ethnic epithets to be used in our home. My mother would often ask us to imagine we were the other person and how we would feel. I am 100% against race or ethnic based groups in our government. You are correct, they are divisive. I am a supporter of Americans and legal guests. This is a great and wonderful country. It will not remain that way unless we think "American" not our ethnic roots. I am proud of my nationality, but it plays NO part in my decisions or voting on American issues.
    Legal--I wish more people like you would post on our conservative sites. You are a good addition to the American mural.
    God bless America.

Clinon on illegals

Way to go Legalatina! I am proud of you. According to the media Tancredo will not rerun; he is retiring. Too bad we have to lose someone that seems to be on the right side of the law. Election - if everyone voted for their candidate of choice and not the person they think can win the election the results just might surprise this country. For God's sake register and vote your candidate of choice; not a party. No vote is wasted even if your candidate does not win. We can not make a point if we do not vote and if we do not vote we have no right to complain about our governance much less do anything about it. Vote out all incumbents. Race, color, creed, gender are not the issue; a constitutional candidate is. I am 66 and I have never seen a better opportunity for an Independent to take office. Let's get with this program. God bless all of you and pass the word.

Way to go, Tom!
    I hope that Hillary's pandering does her damage. She seems to think that the only place on earth is NY city, which is crawling with illegal aliens who she needs to coddle. Well, I got news for her!

Her home state of Arkansas seems to be overrun these days as well.

The last thing we need is a president who thinks it is OK to break laws. We've had two of those in a row now.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Way to Go, Tom Terrific!

Remember that even if the American public is wise to Billary's Prez power grab, we'll STILL be stuck with her hissing and moaning for illegals in the US Senate 'til at least 2012! Wouldn't it be Terrific to have Tom Tancredo in her face every day? Wayne Allard is stepping down - open seat in CO this year - and CO desperately needs someone to counter-act whack-job Salazar [D-Mexico City!].

Too bad the GOP "leadership" didn't seize the opportunity to rally 'round Tom on this one, eh? Oh, I forgot - El Presidente Jorge Boosh and Boy Genius Rove call the shots so it's pander, Pander, and PANDER some more to illegals! Their position on illegals is 100% in line with Billary and Teddy K's.

I called the Billary campaign earlier today and basically all I got from the staffer was the usual "Comprehensive Immigration Reform" crap.
    Viva La Migra! [Hooray for the Border Patrol!] Viva Ramos! Viva Campean!* Good Riddance to El Presidente Jorge Boosh!

I've posted before that America seems to be a glutten for punishment by insisting upon remaining ignorant about these candidates. I supported Tancredo from the 1st time I heard the man speak. He was and is the voice of true conservatism and one of the only choices we had to reverse the illegal invasion. He's not a member of the CFR as most of the other candidates in both parties. The agenda of the CFR is the agenda that those candidates adhere to, not the agenda of America. The loss of Tancredo from this race was tragic and went to show the enormous influence the mainstream media still has on this country. That is unfortunate to say the least because they are run by the CFR ilk also. To quote Terry Anderson, "Stupid people of America wake up, if you ain't mad you ain't payin attention." Many of them are blind and cannot be communicated the truth. It's beginning to look like the "stupid people of America" won't wake up until they are loaded onto cattle cars. If then. We missed a great opportunity in Tancredo. Thankfully he's still out there working for us though. Thanks Tom.

Bostwiz-- I agree 100%.
    I had a feeling Tom wouldn't be able to get anywhere in the race but I would jump for joy if he decided to run as an independent.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

we still have 2 people running who believe in enforcing current immigration laws and changing others to force or encourage them to go home. i prefer ron paul to duncan hunter because illegal immigration isn't the only issue on my agenda.

as for race, illegal immigration has nothing to do with the color of your skin. it woudn't matter if they were white as the driven snow. they broke our laws by sneaking across our border like thieves in the night. and they're using up our tax dollars that should be spent on us.

Kudos to Lagalatina and all who have replied cause that is how I grew up here in So. Cal- race was not an issue cause it was NO differentiation! I am a causcasian but had LEGAL, English speaking Latino friends. it was not until all the illegals started arriving in hordes and pushing their race cards that I really have felt the ambivilance! Further separations have taken place with allowing Spanish language on EVERYTHING at least here in Californa. I have been very angry to have BET channel, the LATINO Music Awards and the fight here in the entertainment industry that MINORITIES are underrepresented in film and TV-which by the way is NOT the case- As far as I can tell our US Pop. is still mostly white but the numbers of Latino and black actors on TV and in movies are well-over represented if there is a magic percentage! and No i do not think that race should matter for Many roles and in most jobs but why does it need to be shoved down our throats!? while I am airing-i am a semi-liberal Democrat-against the war, in favor of UIniversal Healthcare but ABSOLUTELY like most of my Dem friends-AGAINST ALL illegal immigration and agaist birthrite citizenship! I think that anti-illegal groups are hurting their own cause by pushing it a s just a CONSERVATIVE issue! We have got to get ALL Americans behind this cause! when speaking to my Democrat friends about supporting Ron Paul they all say the same thing "We are going for Hillary or Obama cause Ron Paul doesn't stand a chance and we don't want to switch party affiliation" what to do????

SOCALNATIVE, as a resident of El Paso, TX, I couldn't agree more with your assessment.

There are thousands upon thousands of legal residents here who are American citizens either because they were born to legal immigrants or they are naturalized citizens. I can't holler loudly enough about why I think that to lay back and allow amnesty for even ONE illegal immigrant, regardless of the circimstances, would be a slap in the face to these people who have long since proven over and over again that they are Americans first and whatever else they claim to be second. That is the way it should be and any immigrant who feels they owe allegiance to their native land first needs to return to wherever they came from and apply for citizenship there.

ron paul is against the war. he feels that war is only justified if we or our allies are directly threatened. he also believes war should be ratified by the house and senate as required by our constitution and which george dubya neglected to do. so there is a conservative candidate for whom you can vote and still end the war while ending illegal immigration.

i'd like to see what would happen if we had white comedian awards, white miss u.s.a. pageants, a million white man march, and the united white folks college fund!!! it'd be world war 3.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast