Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

SOCALNATIVE: first, become completely educated about all that ron paul stands for. you can't sway anyone without being knowledgeable about the issues. if you know how he feels about illegal immigration and the war, you know that he blames a lot of our economic problems on both. you can't force anybody to change their mind, but you can try. just keep on them. i send emails about paul to everybody in my address book every couple of days. each time, i stress a different issue and tie them together.

as a woman, i can bash hillary without sounding like i think the little ladies belong in the kitchen. i don't want a dem because they like to give away all our tax dollars. and it's not just to illegal aliens. something needs to be done about legal americans living off welfare instead of getting jobs. and there are millions living off disability that don't deserve or need it. do we really want our first female president to be another clinton?

it's a bit more dicey for me to bash obama because i'm white. he has been in politics for quite a while, but it's been mostly at the state level where, like here in texas, they're only in session for a short time. his federal experience is VERY limited. that's why he's introduced as the junior senator. i also heard he's spent a good bit of his time as a u.s. senator running for office leaving his staff to deal with his job. do we really want our first black president to have so little experience on the job? maybe next time, but not now.

I think that anti-illegal groups are hurting their own cause by pushing it a s just a CONSERVATIVE issue! We have got to get ALL Americans behind this cause! (SoCalNative
    I agree with this but getting behind one person saying we need to are two different things.

I'm leaning toward Ron Paul but I don't really like him or trust him 100%. Nor do I think he will live long enough to do us any real good because of his age. I will never vote for Huckabee under any circumstances for many reasons, few of which have anything to do with his position on immigration.

I honestly believe that only Romney, Huckabee and McCain will see the nomination process through to the end on the Republican side. I don't particularly want any of them, either.

However, that being said, I will do nearly anything I can to keep McCain from being elected because he really scares me more than any of the rest.

Hitlery is up front that she will grant amnesty to all the illegals. And if it comes down to Hillary and McCain, I'll vote for a third party candidate before I'll try to choose which of those two is less evil than the other. I have a feeling that it is going to wind up being a ticket with Hillary and Obama and I don't want either of them.

We are headed for ugly times, people.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

paul is 72-years old. this day and age, that's still young. he's in very good health. when i see him on tv, i can hardly believe he's that age because he's so energetic and robust. as far as trust, what's not to trust? check his record. he's voted his conscience and kept his promises to his constituents for 31 years here in texas. he's been quite forthright in his beliefs. and even though he's devoutly religious, he doesn't believe politicians should have the right to control our lives based on his own beliefs. he's a strict constitutionalist.

as a woman, i can bash hillary without sounding like i think the little ladies belong in the kitchen
    I just received two emails from Hillary, one inviting me to help them open their new campaign office in Sacramento and the other asking me to volunteer and go door to door.

I responded blasting her for not listening to the people about illegal immigration,and while I was at it I let her know what a poor job Boxer, Feinstein, Pelosi had also been doing.

I don't think I will hear from her again because I said I was not going to vote for any of the Democrats, McCain or Huckabee.

in case you're worried about the nafta superhighway and/or a north american union, here's what ron paul has to say about the trans-texas corridor. it's a HUGE highway being built from the mexican border to oklahoma. they're using the fancy term iminent domain for government theft of private property to build this monstrosity. he is to be totally trusted.

Republican Party presidential candidate Ron Paul has voiced major opposition to the project, calling it the "NAFTA Superhighway" and saying the road would lead towards a North American Union.[14] Jerome R. Corsi an American author and conservative activist vehemently opposes the Corridor and has written a book called "The Late Great USA, the coming merger with Mexico and Canada"[15] which outlines many of the Trans-Texas Corridor's more intimate and less-public details.[16]

i got an email from edwards asking for my support. i emailed back that a man who pays $400 for a haircut hasn't got a clue about what's going on in the real world and then blasted him on the illegal alien issue. got an email back spouting hogwash about how he was poor and only because of the wonderful programs we have in america is now able to afford a $400 haircut. it's unfortunate that our legal children will no longer be able to avail themselves of those programs because they'll be used up by the illegal aliens to whom he wants to make them available. the email never mentioned the illegal aliens. bah humbug!!!

Any one know if there's ICE agents hovering around within the ranks gathering up information at the gatherings?

If there isn't, there should be! Last I knew, it wasn't illegal to gather information and use it!
    From the Border Movie:

I will not sell my country out ~ I WILL NOT!
    I'd like to see that pride back in AMERICA!!!

Tancredo Slams Hillary over Pro-Illegal Alien Remark -

As a African-American, I don't see a color when I see a person of another race. We are all children of the same God and no differences should be made in any of us. As a child growing up, we use to sing a song that goes like this. Jesus loves the little children all the children of the world,red and yellow,black and white all are precious in his sight. As for Hillary pandering to illegals, well I hope that will be her down fall. And, the same goes for Obama. We are suppose to be a nation of laws but what puzzles me is this, how can a presidential candidate condone those who have broken our laws by coming here and working here illegally? If it is meant for Hillary to win the nomination, it will happen without her pandering to law breakers. And no illegal immigration is not a racial issue, it is a issue of lawlessness and security. These people should in no way be rewarded with amnesty for breaking U.S. immigration laws period.

YEAH TOM!!! I was pleasantly thrilled to click on alipac today and saw Tom's name up front. Here's hoping he decides to run for that Senate position.

Re: Tancredo Slams Hillary over Pro-Illegal Alien Remark -

Quote Originally Posted by LadyStClaire
    As a African-American, I don't see a color when I see a person of another race. We are all children of the same God and no differences should be made in any of us. As a child growing up, we use to sing a song that goes like this. Jesus loves the little children all the children of the world,red and yellow,black and white all are precious in his sight. As for Hillary pandering to illegals, well I hope that will be her down fall. And, the same goes for Obama. We are suppose to be a nation of laws but what puzzles me is this, how can a presidential candidate condone those who have broken our laws by coming here and working here illegally? If it is meant for Hillary to win the nomination, it will happen without her pandering to law breakers. And no illegal immigration is not a racial issue, it is a issue of lawlessness and security. These people should in no way be rewarded with amnesty for breaking U.S. immigration laws period.

LMAO That was one of my favorite songs when I was a kid, thanks
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast