Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Texas Robbers Killed by Jim Horn were ILLEGAL ALIENS !

http://www.khou.com/news/local/stories/ ... 89aae.html

Even before their deaths prompted a series of heated debates about the use of deadly force, detectives at the Department of Public Safety had their eye on Diego Ortiz and Miguel Dejesus.

The two were shot and killed by Joe Horn, a Pasadena man who thought they were burglarizing his neighbor’s home last month.

According to a DPS memo obtained by 11 News, the department was investigating the use of Puerto Rican birth certificates by Colombians seeking to obtain Texas driver’s licenses.

Both Ortiz and Dejesus had applied for licenses. Dejesus listed his country of origin as Puerto Rico, but both men were Colombian.
    Pasadena resident reportedly shoots suspected thieves

Should the Pasadena man who shot two alleged thieves be prosecuted?

Yes, he broke the law when he shot the men.

No, he did the right thing.

I don't know.

View Results

Apparently, the DPS is investigating hundreds of immigrants who may have used illegal papers to get Texas licenses.

But that’s not all.

A much wider probe has been launched into an organized syndicate of Colombians who are engaged in illegal weapons sales and home break-ins – just like the one Ortiz and Dejesus were involved in last month in Pasadena.

That day, Joe Horn and a shotgun stood in the way of the suspected thieves, but in many instances the suspects have gotten away.

The ATF, ICE and DPS have reportedly formed a task force to bring the crime wave to an end.

The burglars are said to be very effective at what they do, conducting extensive surveillance on their targets before striking. Some of the suspects are extremely violent.

The investigations have already led to several arrests.

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    this is wacko.... I wouldn't suggest anyone comes through my door unless they are prepared to deal with the results.

I have sympathy for neither of these two.. they are career criminals.

2nd amendment - Protect your homes and Property
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well, that is interesting.

Rick Roberts has been talking about this situation off and on for day on his radio show. Has played the 911 call Jim Horn made to the police. But the discussion was about whether Joe Horn was a hero or not. The concensus appears to be most people would like to have him as their neighbor.

Will forward to Rick in case he isn't aware of this.

Thanks for the update lady.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

In a related story:

Neighborhood Rights---Can You Stop A Protest?

A community wants to set the rules for public protest. CLICK THE PHOTO to watch video from the protest.
    By KTRH's August Skamenca
    Thursday, December 6, 2007
    Pasadena residents in one subdivision are seeking a court injunction to block protestors on their streets. The move follows a protest against Joe Horn, the Pasadena man who shot and killed two burglars.

The protest held outside Horn's home Sunday was on the verge of being a confrontation. Neighbors say they don't want protestors to return. But South Texas College of Law professor Gerald Treece says it could be tricky to get a court to agree.

"The question of having an injunction in a limited way to ban all forms of speech -- no matter what the speech is -- from a residential area may be upheld. But the question is where would the city then provide a means for protest."

Treece says if the goal is to just dissuade one group of protestors, a court might find that unfair. The importance of protest is undeniable and banning it is wrong, if you ask Reverend James Orange who marched with Martin Luther King Junior in the 60's.

"If it wasn't for protesting against things that we think are unjust, we wouldn't be where we are today."

Orange believes what became the watchwords of that era ring true today, telling us quote "lets turn to each, not on each other."

Panthers Confronted By Supporters Of Man Who Killed Robbers

video: http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=48c_1196806689

http://www.ktrh.com/cc-common/mainhe...rticle=3014264

Def

PS. Go to the home page and vote on whether or not you think anchor babies should be denied citizenship.

http://www.ktrh.com/main.html
    If the race card is the only card in your hand, you're not playing with a full deck.

dang yall are just now getting it.
    i reported and posted this last week that they were illegal.

it was reported two days after the incident on the pat gray show in houston.
    they were wondering how come the media in houston had not mentioned a word of this. but the rest of the info that is coming out is good, especially when one reads and hears that the FBI were looking into these two and others for doing the Puerto rico birth certificate thing

This has been puzzling me.......If these two were illegals from Colombia, why were the "Black Panthers" protesting?

they were wondering how come the media in houston had not mentioned a word of this.
    I've noticed that for quite some time the much of the Houston media
    seems to try to bury the facts when it turns out crooks are illegals. I
    believe the Houston Chronicle has been conveniently leaving names
    out of their articles on purpose.

Def
    If the race card is the only card in your hand, you're not playing with a full deck.

Quote Originally Posted by Cakers
    This has been puzzling me.......If these two were illegals from Colombia, why were the "Black Panthers" protesting?
    Perhaps as 'Concerned Citizens' trying to insure a safe working environment for BURGLERS!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The Deaths of Two Illegal Aliens Near Houston...
    Thursday , December 06, 2007

By Bill O'Reilly

Dec 6, 2007

Now last night, we told you about 61-year old Joe Horn, who shot two alleged burglars dead in Pasadena, Texas outside of Houston. The harrowing incident was recorded on 911:

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

JOE HORN: OK, he's coming out the window right now. I got to go, buddy. I'm sorry, but he's coming out the window.

DISPATCHER: No, don't. Don't go out the door. Mr. Horn. Mr. Horn...

HORN: God -- they just stole something. I'm going out the window.

DISPATCHER: No...

HORN: I'm sorry, I ain't letting them get away with this. They stole something. They got a bag of stuff. I'm doing it. You hear the shotgun clicking, and I'm going.

DISPATCHER: Don't go outside.

HORN: Move, you're dead!

(END VIDEO CLIP)

And they were dead. Mr. Horn has not yet been charged, but a grand jury will most likely hear the case. However, "The Factor" has been investigating, and the victims or perpetrators, depending on your point of view, were both illegal aliens with criminal backgrounds. So once again, our chaotic immigration system has led to death.

Miguel Dejesus and Diego Ortiz were both from Colombia. Dejesus spent six years in a Texas prison for drug dealing, then was deported. Obviously, he came back illegally. Ortiz was arrested by Houston police on a drug charge. We don't know much more about him, because Houston is a "Sanctuary City" and does not cooperate with Homeland Security or with the press in matters involving criminal aliens.

As you may know, Houston is one of the most crime ridden cities in America and criminal aliens have added to that problem. Mayor Bill White and Police Chief Harold Hurtt remain totally defiant in the face of all the chaos. They are supported by the far left Houston Chronicle but now they may be partly responsible for the deaths of Dejesus and Ortiz.

You see, if Mayor White and Chief Hurtt would themselves obey the law and inform Homeland Security any time an illegal alien is arrested, some of the deadly dealings might stop. But White and Hurtt refuse to do that.

In Phoenix, Mayor Phil Gordon, who told us he would change that city's sanctuary policies, will now do so after police officer Nick Erpol was murdered by a criminal alien.

"Talking Points" has a simple question. How many more people have todie before the federal government denies federal funding to sanctuary cities? Places like Houston, San Francisco, New Haven, Connecticut, and so on should get no federal money, because their sanctuary policies are harming the country.

This isn't a complex issue. Homeland Security must be notified any time an illegal alien is arrested, period.

Few Americans will have any sympathy for Miguel Dejesus and Diego Ortiz, but they didn't deserve to die. And Joe Horn, obviously in an emotional state, does not deserve to have his life ruined.

Again and again, this broadcast has stated the illegal alien chaos muststop. And we should not vote for any presidential candidate who doesn't support the immediate confinement of criminal aliens. This has been going on for far too long.

And that's "The Memo."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,315477,00.html
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

They would be alive today if they didn't enter the U.S. ILLEGALLY!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast