Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
Like Tree81Likes

Thread: THOUSANDS SIGN PETITION ASKING TRUMP TO LET WHITE FARMERS IN SOUTH AFRICA MIGRATE TO

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I think the South African government will get together with the banks who hold loans on the property and work out partial takings so that the Afrikaners retain some of the property and the South Africans take some of it. There are some number of Afrikaners that aren't impacted, those who bought land prior to 1913. The ones impacted are those who somehow stole it through Apartheid procedures after 1913.

Whatever the issues are, the US needs to stay out of it and make it clear we are taking absolutely no refugees.
    Last edited by Judy; 03-04-2018 at 06:11 AM.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    I think the South African government will get together with the banks who hold loans on the property and work out partial takings so that the Afrikaners retain some of the property and the South Africans take some of it. There are some number of Afrikaners that aren't impacted, those who bought land prior to 1913. The ones impacted are those who somehow stole it through Apartheid procedures after 1913.

Whatever the issues are, the US needs to stay out of it and make it clear we are taking absolutely no refugees.
    I don't think South Africa is a real country anyway. South Africa was being strangled by many nations not doing business with them.
    My theory is that the S.A. elites thought of a plan to get relief. They would control most of the resources and they would end Apartheid so
    the foreign money and investments will start pouring into the country. Can you name a person that got out of prison and
    went directly to the presidency? I can't. Mandela was a sure pick to distract everyone and to get the money flowing again.

Side note: Ronald Reagan and Thatcher loved South African's leaders. I'm glad they are both dead.

There wasn't anything Reagan or Thatcher could do. It's something the South Africans have to work out. There's a lot of strategic interests in South Africa, and none of those interests are in the people of South Africa. It's just the way it is. SAD! We have 50 states, with most of them in trouble in one way or another. There are almost 200 countries around the world who all have their own issues. Until we take care of all of our 50 states, we can't be taking care of other countries. Americans are exhausted, broke, and tired of war. Yet, we have a big one on the horizon that will involve an invasion and refugees all over the place. So sorry Afrikaners, there's just nothing we can do for you at this time.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

poor BOERS
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Red October: The Plight of Whites in the New South Africa

Members of the Afrikaans community marched on the Union Buildings in Pretoria to protest what some are calling the "genocide" of white South Africans. Photo: eNCA / Nickolaus Bauer

A woman holds up a protest sign that reads, "South Africa, our land, our land of mourning." The group marched on the Union Buildings to protest what it calls a "white genocide" in the country. Photo: eNCA / Nickolaus Bauer

JOHANNESBURG - Approximately 250 protestors clad in red and brandishing balloons of the same colour hit the streets of Pretoria on Thursday demonstrating against white genocide.

Red October aims to draw attention to oppression of and violence against White South Africans.

It was a protest that was mirrored in cities across South Africa - and in some around the globe.

“This is an international call to action. It’s time we make a stand and tell our government that enough is enough,” Sunette Bridges, Red October organiser and Afrikaans singer told the mostly white Afrikaner crowd.

“17 of our people are murdered every month by a black person. Now I can only imagine the international outcry if 17 black people a month were murdered by a white person.”

The march took place on what has traditionally been celebrated as Kruger Day, the birthday of Boer resistance leader Paul Kruger.

And although right wing mainstays such as the Vierkleur old South African flags were widespread among the protestors, organisers claim the march was solely about fighting for minoritity rights.

"Everyone is welcome here," Afrikaans folk hero Steve Hofmeyr told the crowd.

"We are marching to prove that there are South Africans left who won't acclimatise to the sub-standard."

The group also delivered a memorandum calling for an end to black-on-white violence and what it deems as reverse discrimination in the health, education and employment sectors.

But in spite of claims, the march itself was very much about the rape and murder of white people at the hands of black people.

Marchers held up placards and posters depicting farm murders and decrying the alleged savagery that is meted out to whites by blacks.

“When a white person gets murdered by a black person its normal – its crime. But when a black gets killed by a white, then its racism and persecution,” Willem Bester told eNCA.

“I am here today to say that this is not right. We cannot be simply slaughtered like animals.”

But Red October’s facts and figures are disputed.

Statistics suggest white South Africans are less likely to be murdered than their black or coloured counterparts

A 2009 analysis by the SAPS of police murder dockets show how that in 86.9% of murder cases, the victims were black.
    While whites only accounted for 1.8% of the cases – even though they make up over 8% of the population.

“Immaterial of the statistics, we are not used this mortality rate. We are not used to being raped at this rate. Most importantly we aren’t used to being raped by other cultures, tribes or ethnicities,” Hofmeyr added.

Red October: The Plight of Whites in the New South Africa - eNCA
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

South Africa Cracks Down on Skin Lightening Creams....

The Africans just wanna be white...but the south african authorities beez crackin’ down an shee-it....

An intrepid reporter accompanies a rotund sheboon in uniform as the “offisuh” goes around confiscating the illegal skin bleaching creams (I wonder if the African is secretly stashing them all her herself?)

Quote from Boomslang: "I will not get bogged down with anything dealing with perpetuating racial inequality. The land was commandeered by force and it needs to return to it's rightful owners."

Which “rightful owners?” You do realize that every square inch of land on earth has been fought over. The victor simply confiscated the land of the defeated. This is true of every culture and every country or tribe on Earth since before recorded history. with rare exceptions. every body, everywhere. You are using an unworkable standard to determine legitimacy of ownership.

I can accept any reasonable standard but it must apply equally to all. Everybody needs to agree to the same rules. But that is not what is happening. Only Whites tie themselves into knots about who originally inhabited the land where they now live. No other ethnic group gives a rip about it when it is applied to their determent. Not the Blacks, not the American Indians, not the Asians not the Arabs, just White who only selectively apply it against themselves. And all of the other groups see this and jump in on the guilt, shaming. Sorry but I will only follow rules if everybody else does too. Otherwise that just makes me a fool.
    Last edited by 17patri76; 03-04-2018 at 11:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 17patri76 View Post
    Quote from Boomslang: "I will not get bogged down with anything dealing with perpetuating racial inequality. The land was commandeered by force and it needs to return to it's rightful owners."

Which “rightful owners?” You do realize that every square inch of land on earth has been fought over. The victor simply confiscated the land of the defeated. This is true of every culture and every country or tribe on Earth since before recorded history. with rare exceptions. every body, everywhere. You are using an unworkable standard to determine legitimacy of ownership.

I can accept any reasonable standard but it must apply equally to all. Everybody needs to agree to the same rules. But that is not what is happening. Only Whites tie themselves into knots about who originally inhabited the land where they now live. No other ethnic group gives a rip about it when it is applied to their determent. Not the Blacks, not the American Indians, not the Asians not the Arabs, just White who only selectively apply it against themselves. And all of the other groups see this and jump in on the guilt, shaming. Sorry but I will only follow rules if everybody else does too. Otherwise that just makes me a fool.
    Where you concerned for poor people in Soweto during Apartheid? If you were, great. Now let's focus on getting the Dutch and English back home. They can't speak Ndebele, Xhosa or isiZulu. They are not interested in being part of South Africa.
    Am I supposed to feel one way for one group of people and a different for the other? If the Dutch and English had stayed in their countries, the pain that they caused would have never happened.

The land belong to the South African People. Period. If the Dutch and English would like to keep their lives they should go home. As I stated before, at least they are given a choice between the land and their lives. Many African people were denied that privilege.

Off topic, in the Congo, but still a good video

The Afrikaners didn't do anything wrong when they settled in South Africa. The history is Portuguese in the 15th century (1400's), Dutch starting in 17th century (1600's), British in 19th century (1800's) until British formed Union of South Africa in 1909 and then I guess they left. Everything worked pretty well until .....1913 the beginnings of racist legislation .... got much worse by 1948 when full-blown Apartheid went into effect. So that's why 1913 impacts the lands being expropriated. Everyone's lands prior to that are not being expropriated. Apartheid was really based on a type of Nazism.

Anyway, like I said, I don't know that much about it, but some corrections need to be worked out so the country can be a country without racism from anyone, and as we know, that takes a lot of time, and it's something the people of the country have to work out themselves.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast