Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Like Tree81Likes

Thread: THOUSANDS SIGN PETITION ASKING TRUMP TO LET WHITE FARMERS IN SOUTH AFRICA MIGRATE TO

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Well...I think Norway can absorb 15,000 people.

How about China? Japan? They take none. Go diversify their country.

We have 30 MILLION to get rid of.

Do we take all the Rohingya "refugees' genocide that Rex Tillerson wants to dump on us too?

IT IS A VORTEX OF HUMAN WRETCHEDNESS AROUND THE GLOBE!

HOW ABOUT NO MORE FOREIGN AID WITHOUT A "COMPREHENSIVE PLAN FOR REFORM" THAT IS STRICTLY ADHERED TO? STOP GIVING OUR MONEY TO THESE CORRUPT COUNTRIES THAT EXPLOIT AND KILL OF THEIR PEOPLE AND DUMP THEM ON OUR BACKS!
    Last edited by Beezer; 03-02-2018 at 08:14 PM.
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL

[QUOTE=Beezer;1588019]We have been exploited, used and abused by these "refugee" and "asylum" policies which is why we do not want any more of them.

We have been over run by Mexico and Central America and they all need to be sent packing.

Beezer, dear Beezer:

You so totally miss the point. The Dutch Whites, the Boers, are farmers, hard working industrious, intelligent. Unlike the faux Muslim refugees they are in real danger for their lives, and, unlike the Muslim invaders, most really are women and children. Unlike the Muslims they share with us a common European culture and values. Unlike the Hispanic illegal aliens and Muslims, real criminal activity by the Afrikaners is very low. Unlike the illegal alien Hispanics and Muslims the incidents of rape is very low. Unlike the “Dreamers” (nightmare) they would actually be an asset and not a burden. Unlike the majority of illegal aliens and Muslims they are not illiterate in their own language and ignorant. Fully a third already speak English.

Less than ˝ of a percent have no education, while 76% have high school or more. To compare Afrikaners with the third world immigrants is totally wrong. Most of third world immigrants are illiterate in their own language and unemployable.

There are only 4 and 1/2 million Afrikaners in South Africa it isn’t gong to be 50 million. Remember these are White people and our government does not like importing White immigrants.
    Last edited by 17patri76; 03-02-2018 at 08:13 PM.

I DO NOT MISS THE POINT...SEND THEM TO THE NETHERLANDS THEN!
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL

Quote Originally Posted by 17patri76 View Post
    The Dutch Whites, the Boers, are farmers, hard working industrious, intelligent.
    So these "farmers" come over here with nothing, so we give them "40 acres and a mule", and they do what? They probably have plenty of ranch hands doing the actual work, and they only know how to administrate.

Quote Originally Posted by 17patri76
    Unlike the Muslims they share with us a common European culture and values.
    So they would fit right in with Europeans! Many of them probably have relatives there, unlike here. So they could fit right in.

Less than ˝ of a percent have no education, while 76% have high school or more.
    So they certainly would be too upper-crust to work in our fields.

Remember these are White people and our government does not like importing White immigrants.
    So now it all about their skin color?

Quote Originally Posted by jtdc View Post
    So these "farmers" come over here with nothing, so we give them "40 acres and a mule", and they do what? They probably have plenty of ranch hands doing the actual work, and they only know how to administrate.

So they would fit right in with Europeans! Many of them probably have relatives there, unlike here. So they could fit right in.

So they certainly would be too upper-crust to work in our fields.

So now it all about their skin color?
    Yes it is about skin color because our government made it that way. We have been electing so many radical leftists posing as liberals the government and bureaucracy is full of self-hating Whites and White hating minorities. They have created an immigration system that favors non-Whites over Whites. But we are not allowed to be frankly honest when it is Whites who are the victims of discrimination and prejudice.

Too upper crust to work the fields? Are you kidding? Farming is a business and a profession and the better educated you are the better farmer you will be. They would be wonderful hired hands for American farmers who claim the need Latin Americans for farm work.

Thanks Newmexican for a very informative article. Some people on this sight ought to read it, as I expect from some of their comments they do not appreciate what the situation is. They do not understand that the mass migration crisis is global and our precious Western heritage and culture is being attacked and dismantled. Not just the United States, all of the European West. The same billionaire financed, crazy left forces driving genocide in South Africa are pushing mass Muslim migration into Europe and Latin American migration into the USA. It is the West and its civilization that is under attack by the mostly White billionaire crazy left. South Africa is just one attack in the on going all out war. We ought to protect the Afrikaners and make them our allies as we share common enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by Beezer View Post
    I DO NOT MISS THE POINT...SEND THEM TO THE NETHERLANDS THEN!
    We are all suffering from mass migration fatigue. The system has been abused and exploited for so long we are tired of it all. It is sad because when a real hardship situation arises like in South Africa we are unresponsive because we have been burned for so long.

But the Netherlands is not a good place for them either. Good for now perhaps, but probably not for much longer. The Netherlands is importing huge numbers of Moroccan Muslims and its demographics are on a suicidal course like most of Western Europe. Geert Wilders is a Dutch politician who has been fighting the mass importation of Muslim migrants for years and he has been put on trial for “hate speech” and threatened with jail time for telling the truth about the dangers of Islam in Europe. So you can see that the future for Afrikaners seeking safe haven in Holland is precarious at best.

The mass migration of third world aliens is a global disaster engineered by the super rich crazy left. This is why I am sympathetic to the Boers because we share a common danger from a common enemy. It is this enemy that bullied and coerced and engineered the downfall of the White government in South Africa so that now the Afrikaners are under a threat of genocide.
    However in Eastern Europe they probably could find security in the Slovak and Czech Republics, Poland and Hungary and possibly Austria. Those nations have refused to allow mass Muslim migration into their countries.

We are all suffering from mass migration fatigue.
    Absolutely correct! We're exhausted with these people. We're fed up to the gills with this issue. Our pot is full to the brim and boiling over. We have neither the time, money nor inclination to support any more immigration. SHUT IT DOWN!

We need a 10 to 20 Year Moratorium on ALL Immigration, and WE NEED IT NOW!!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Thanks Newmexican for a very informative article. Some people on this sight ought to read it, as I expect from some of their comments they do not appreciate what the situation is. They do not understand that the mass migration crisis is global and our precious Western heritage and culture is being attacked and dismantled. Not just the United States, all of the European West. The same billionaire financed, crazy left forces driving genocide in South Africa are pushing mass Muslim migration into Europe and Latin American migration into the USA. It is the West and its civilization that is under attack by the mostly White billionaire crazy left. South Africa is just one attack in the on going all out war. We ought to protect the Afrikaners and make them our allies as we share common enemies.
    We must live in different times or our lives must be too distant to understand each other. I don't fear my "precious Western heritage and culture is being attacked and dismantled". I am free to do what I please and nobody can stop me. I don't understand your fear at all. Live life, be happy and healthy and raise my children "in the way that they should go". I am Pennsylvania Dutch and Scotch-Irish, if you must know, but I'm an American first and foremost.

Why the myopic view of South Africa. Those Boer Trekkers knew what they were doing when they went down there stealing things.
    The land belong to the Khoisan who have lived there for 50,000 years. You will know when you see one: they are the Africans with "Asian features"
    As for the white South Africans that are losing "their land": I see a thief getting robbed so there's no sympathy from me.

Here was a real Khoisan and Xhosa mixed person

Last edited by Boomslang; 03-03-2018 at 07:46 AM.

The mass migration of third world aliens is a global disaster engineered by the super rich crazy left. This is why I am sympathetic to the Boers because we share a common danger from a common enemy. It is this enemy that bullied and coerced and engineered the downfall of the White government in South Africa so that now the Afrikaners are under a threat of genocide.
    I am more sympathetic to Americans, because I am one. I would fight for any American, regardless of skin color, before I fight for any foreigner of the same skin color.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast