Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: TX. SEN. JOHN CORNYN DECLARES SUPPORT FOR DREAM ACT AMNESTY

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

TX. SEN. JOHN CORNYN DECLARES SUPPORT FOR DREAM ACT AMNESTY

ALIPAC NOTE: Please contact Senator Cornyn and share with him your views regarding his newly announced support for Dream Act and Immigration Reform Amnesty for millions of illegal aliens!

Contact John Cornyn at 512-494-8535
    https://www.facebook.com/Sen.JohnCornyn
    @JohnCornyn

SEN. JOHN CORNYN DECLARES SUPPORT FOR DREAM ACT AMNESTY FOR ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS

by TONY LEE 28 Oct 2014, 7:38 AM PDT 40POST A COMMENT

Sen. John Cornyn (R-TX), who is in line to be Senate Majority Whip if Republicans regain control of Congress next week, declared his support for the DREAM Act.

During a KUVN Univision 23 debate with his Democrat opponent David Alameel last Friday, Cornyn said that he was a "strong supporter of immigration reform." Cornyn also said that illegal immigrant DREAMers who "are guilty of nothing other than coming with their family" should be allowed to "serve in the military" and "earn an American citizenship."

A questioner noted that Cornyn has been a supporter of aid for low-income students and asked whether he would advocate "for federal aid for low-income students who have benefited from the DREAM Act" in Texas.

Cornyn, who is on his way to reelection, said that he is a believer "that education is the way out." He then mentioned that he had "indicated earlier that children who came with their parents into the country and did not comply with our immigration laws--they are guilty of nothing other than coming with their family." He reiterated, "We ought to provide them an opportunity not only to go to school, but to eventually serve in the military or complete a college education and earn an American citizenship. I believe that."

"And I believe that in the process, they should be treated just the same as we would any other student based on need. It makes so much more sense for us to have these young people here in Texas and here in America as productive citizens," he added. "It makes absolutely no sense to condemn them to minimum wage jobs for the rest of their lives when they could produce so much more, when they could be so much more. They would benefit, their families would benefit, and our nation would benefit.”

As Breitbart News noted, Cornyn also suggested in a recent interview with the Austin American-Statesman that conservatives like Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) should compromise with Democrats on amnesty legislation if Republicans control Congress to show that the GOP can "govern."

According to the left-wing ThinkProgress, Cornyn's VIP guest at the debate was former League of United Latin American Citizens (LULAC) President Hector Flores. Beatrice Martinez of the Dallas Hispanic Chamber of Commerce told ThinkProgress that she supported Cornyn because Alameel's calls for more border security turned her off.

“We don’t need any more policing [at the border],” she reportedly said. “We need economic development there. And [Cornyn] supports tha
    t.”

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...-for-DREAM-Act
    Last edited by ALIPAC; 10-28-2014 at 05:56 PM.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

My dream is to replace John with a real conservative someday.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

NO AMNESTY

NO AMNESTY

Well, my observation for decades is that providing Pell grants to students has not delivered smart voters, jimo. I oppose Pell grants, democrats and republicans. Cornyn will not be voted for from this household, I assure you!

Well now we know that Senator John Cornyn is an illegal alien amnesty supporter just like Barack Obama and Ted Kennedy! We will unfortunately add him to the amnesty supporter master list...
    http://www.alipac.us/amnesty_supporters/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Cornyn follows along with McCain on many ideas so I would not be surprised if he voted for amnesty.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

People are very angry on Facebook. Look at these comments on Cornyn's Facebook page before they are deleted...

• John P Tribuiano Phony
      36 minutes ago · Like

• James Allen Reed Reforming out broken immigration system does not mean caving in to the left sir!!
      Why don't you start by standing tough on the laws that are already on the books?!?!
      33 minutes ago · Like · 3

• Kayce Glasse Bad move, Senator; for women, for the State of Texas, and especially for the USA.
      10 minutes ago · Like

• Jeff Murray Traitor. You are what is wrong with the Republican Party...
      10 minutes ago · Like · 1

• Barbara Earley He's caving on amnesty.
      9 minutes ago · Like · 2

• Renee Fransen The RINOs will win next week DESPITE the fact that they will not listen to We the People and SECURE THE BORDER. We'll deal with all of them later.
      6 minutes ago · Like

• Michele Nagel He needs to change his party, because he clearly isn't a conservative. RINO...remove the RINOs, that's the next agenda.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Complete meltdown on Cornyn's Facebook page!

• William Gheen Just heard about your comments on Univision promising Amnesty to illegal aliens Sen. Cornyn! I hope we can throw you and your illegal alien amnesty supporting hide out of office soon. You should resign!
      2 hours ago · Like · 10

• William Gheen Breaking News: US Senator John Cornyn (R-TX) (contact info at link below) just announced on Univision his support for Dream Act and Immigration Reform Amnesty for Illegal Aliens! follow link for details and his phone number contact info....
      http://www.alipac.us/.../tx-sen-john-cornyn-declares.../...

SEN. JOHN CORNYN DECLARES SUPPORT FOR...
      alipac.us

2 hours ago · Like · 4 · Remove Preview

• Zach Thomure how u keep getting elected I beyond me. just shows how much people do not pay attention or study before they vote
      2 hours ago · Like · 8

• Bor Nutz This old man looks like a weasel that he is move to California or NYC
      2 hours ago · Like · 2

• Bor Nutz Hope illegals break into your house, rape your dog
      2 hours ago · Like · 3

• Michele Nagel Mr. Cornyn, you're not getting my vote - you aren't a Republican.
      2 hours ago · Like · 3

• Jozef Downincognitoski You are going to assist the progressives with destroying America huh? You are a traitor to this country and its REAL citizens! Go to hell!
      2 hours ago · Like · 4

• Patrick Fears F Cornyn!
      2 hours ago · Like · 2

• Carole Barrett Have you lost your mind? Do you hate American Citizens? Do you have children and grand children? Do you hate them? Do you not want work for your constituents? Do you not want a good education for your grand children? How about a job for them? Wish I could say I won't vote for you but I don't live there. My ex husband does and I guarantee he wont vote for you.
      2 hours ago · Like · 4

• Jimpat Doan He is a turncoat on immigration. I spent 29 years in the military protecting our country from people who want to harm our country. I did not serve to protect people who violate our laws, use up our resources and then try to change our countrry like the one they came from. They don't want to become part of our society, they want us to become part of their society. If you are illegal, go home, I do't care how old you are or where you came from. Enforce our current laws and seal the border. Then talk about immigration changes.
      2 hours ago · Like · 4

• Rick Jason Just one more progressive sell out and a traitor to boot! Get rid of him Texas!!
      about an hour ago · Like · 3

• Pat Russell-Janssen I agree with Mr. Gheen...you and all the rest of the Amnesty supporting elected officials should be tried for TREASON for not upholding our laws intended to protect us from the invasion of Illegal Aliens! Our forefathers fought hard for this beloved country and its American Citizens. Now the American Taxpayers are expected to foot the bill for this invasion? Are you all nuts? Why are you trying so hard to destroy this country?
      about an hour ago · Like · 4

• Dezri Dean Just another traitor! http://www.alipac.us/.../tx-sen-john-cornyn-declares.../...
      about an hour ago · Like · 2

• Ed Bush The Amnesty question should not even be taking place. If you cannot come to the U.S. legally, them don't come at all. I move for a recall of Sen. Cornyn if he cannot support securing the borders and sending the illegals packing.
      about an hour ago · Like · 5

• Shiva Prasad I am a legal immigrant and I received my green card last year after a full 9 years in the line. I waited my time patiently and followed the laws. Amnesty is a slap in my face. No Amnest!
      about an hour ago · Like · 6

• Elise Evans NO AMNESTY for the illegal invaders in this country. Why do you refuse to listen to your constituents and LEGAL AMERICAN CITIZENS who do not want these illegals to have any path to citizenship? Deport them all, I don't care how long they have been in the USA illegally.

• Mark S Kelly Glad I didn't vote for you or Lamar Smith.

• Pamela Sue Therrien So to do so and back a sweeping amnesty of many dangerous and convicted of so many crimes in the form of people who came by breaking our laws from the get go is insanity. Many we know have been convicted of crimes andmany horrific 30 million illegals in essence removes legal citizens both born here and those who went through the orderly, well vetted process null and void . You sentence Americans asevere loss of voice in our Nation and in our own lives . Talk about unfair and downright cruel to our our people and slaps in the face those who came here legally and became citizens who are not criminals but rather are well vetted and a Blessing. It is total insanity in the danger in which this Nation is in to support such a bill regardless of who and what they are Thousands of American citizens have been killed, raped , severely attacked and even boiled alive by Mexican Drug cartel Lords illegally here. Let us be intelligent even the few thousand children are in large degree not children 17 here is underage but have you seen so many of these "children" they are tatooed with gang related tatoos and freely admit they have tortured and killed people,,,orderly and well vetted is a good thing as we are not only aditting them but their familys then too have an open door. Sir If you wish this Nation to longer be American this is most certainly the way to do it and how many terrorists have come through as well including Isis? One thing we do know right now there are 35 terroist camps in our Nation right now. Not acceptable and you all have done what about that? NOTHING. So what in God's name are you thinking?

• Keith TheHeff Heffner Breaking News: US Senator John Cornyn (R-TX) (contact info at link below) just announced on Univision his support for Dream Act and Immigration Reform Amnesty for Illegal Aliens! follow link for details and his phone number contact info....
      LOST MY VOTE NEXT WEEK!!

• Karen Thornquist You are just as bad as the democrats...put a "D" after your name..you are an embarrassment to the republican party! It's time for you to go......we don't need any more RINOS.....We need true conservatives/republicans who want to save our country....you just want to give it away to ILLEGAL ALIENS!!!! Shame on you!!!!!

• Peter Hicks You've got to be kidding. With all the people waiting in line and all those looking for a job, you have just slapped them in the face and made them feel stupid !

• Randy Crawford ARE you kidding??? You gotta go WE will get a real republican

• Peter Hicks When is breaking the law not breaking the law ? How dare you assume the right to pick and choose ?

• Rick Southerland No amnesty for illegals. Is there something wrong with them going through our legal system for citizenship in the U.S. If there is a problem with it then fix it. We have more than enough of our own problems without taking on new problems of illegals coming across our borders looking for a hand out from our government.

• Carl C. Norman Senator, you continue to disappoint. You're no Conservative. I can't vote for you again.

http://www.breitbart.com/.../Sen-John-Cornyn-Declares...

• Arlys Schiesser Does a person have to become illegal to reap the benefits and be treated like royalty? I say to you Mr. Cornyn if you as well as the rest of the administration want amnesty so bad then you should be the ones to pay for the millions you want evading this country. The American taxpayers have enough to take care of! No, I am not from Texas but what you decide affects the whole country. Enough of this insanity!
      about an hour ago · Like · 8

• Phillip White Jr Why do you turn your back on US citizens with this amnesty talk?

• Charlie McDonough What a POS!

• Guadalupe Peña Shame on you John Cornyn! You turned out to be worst than Obama!!!

• John Hamm I will vote in this next election, but if your nmae is on the ballot, I will not be voting for you.

• Guadalupe Peña You qualify for a corrupt politician!!!

• Susan Gelfand POS is really not strong enough!

• Marty Laifer How in good faith can you honestly support millions of illegal alien law breakers who don't give a horse's posterior about what it means to be an American but are illegally here and the thousands more following them every week across a joke of a border only to steal what we have accumulated through hard work and sacrifice? You just drove the knife into the backs of suffering and struggling Americans including millions unable to find full time or any jobs, those who respected our laws, borders and sovereignty by LEGALLY applying to come here who will be pushed to the back of the line and millions of veterans who sacrificed much including their lives defending and preserving our sovereignty. Already overburdened taxpayers will be forced to support a never ending flood of impoverished and uneducated who will be reliant on welfare and other social services including health care destroying our health care infrastructure and eventually bankrupting the country in addition to importing more diseases and crime. Your refusal to simply secure our borders and enforce our interior laws proves your Chamber of Commerce and multi-national corporate masters have corrupted you and your party just as unions have corrupted the Democratic party. I would say SHAME ON YOU, but for you to feel any shame would require a conscience which you obviously do not have. However if by some freak of nature you do have one, as rotten as it would be, I hope it keeps you awake at night.
      56 minutes ago · Edited · Like · 4

• Bob Kern You sir are a traitor to this country. Just like McCain, Flake, Graham, Boehner, and Rubio. It is obvious that you "establishment" RINO's have not got the country or it's sovereignty or well being and national security as your priority. It is time that every one of you career politicians join the unemployment line. No amnesty for illegal alien invaders, period! I am an AZ. border area resident, and I want this border secured and shut down. ..........................Breaking News: US Senator John Cornyn (R-TX) (contact info at link below) just announced on Univision his support for Dream Act and Immigration Reform Amnesty for Illegal Aliens! follow link for details and his phone number contact info....

http://www.alipac.us/.../tx-sen-john-cornyn-declares.../...

ALIPAC NOTE: Please contact Senator Cornyn and share with him your views regarding his newly announced support for Dream Act and Immigration Reform Amnesty for millions of illegal aliens!

@JohnCornyn

The ALIPAC Team
      www.alipac.us
      about an hour ago · Edited · Like · 3

• Guadalupe Peña During a KUVN Univision 23 debate with his Democrat opponent David Alameel last Friday, Cornyn said that he was a "strong supporter of immigration reform." Cornyn also said that illegal immigrant DREAMers who "are guilty of nothing other than coming with their family" should be allowed to "serve in the military" and "earn an American citizenship."

A questioner noted that Cornyn has been a supporter of aid for low-income students and asked whether he would advocate "for federal aid for low-income students who have benefited from the DREAM Act" in Texas.

Cornyn, who is on his way to reelection, said that he is a believer "that education is the way out." He then mentioned that he had "indicated earlier that children who came with their parents into the country and did not comply with our immigration laws--they are guilty of nothing other than coming with their family." He reiterated, "We ought to provide them an opportunity not only to go to school, but to eventually serve in the military or complete a college education and earn an American citizenship. I believe that."

"And I believe that in the process, they should be treated just the same as we would any other student based on need. It makes so much more sense for us to have these young people here in Texas and here in America as productive citizens," he added. "It makes absolutely no sense to condemn them to minimum wage jobs for the rest of their lives when they could produce so much more, when they could be so much more. They would benefit, their families would benefit, and our nation would benefit.”
      about an hour ago · Like · 1

• Guadalupe Peña Cornyn shame on YOU!

• James Bayless Shame on you traitor. Secure the Border now

• Guadalupe Peña NO AMNESTY ... DON'T REWARD THE CRIMINAL ACTIONS OF MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL ALIENS BY GIVING THEM CITIZENSHIP ...
      about an hour ago · Like

• Guadalupe Peña My dream is to replace John Cornyn with a real Conservative someday.

• Obi Wan Kanobi Thanks Juan Cornyn for shoving it up the azz of legal American citizens. Did you change to the demoncRat party too? If not, you might as well. Your actions are a despicable as theirs. VOTE 'EM OUT!
      53 minutes ago · Edited · Like · 7

• Eydie Lynch this guy should be removed from office3, what a tradior
      57 minutes ago · Like · 1

• Harold Wayne Sutherland Guadalupe, I could not agree more. ALIPAC has just notified me of his endorsement of THE DREAM ACT and agreement for millions of ILLEGALS to receive AMNESTY. He should be recalled immediately if not sooner
      56 minutes ago · Like · 4

• Sandy Pohler Chamartin Juan Cornyn.......shame on you!!!
      56 minutes ago · Like · 1

• Ros Russo we can see that you are NOT on the side of the American people. You are for the illegals before us. You are suppose to protect citizens not lawbreakers. You should get out of our country !
      55 minutes ago · Like · 2

• Angela Clark Hey CORNY.... YOU SUPPORT DREAM ACT .. WAY TO GO RINO YOU ARE OUT IN NEXT PRIMARY
      49 minutes ago · Like · 1

• Marty Laifer Senor Cornyn, how do you explain that to an American student who studied hard but was denied a seat or tuition assistance given instead to an illegal alien in universities and colleges facing federal and state funding cuts resulting in even more limited resources? This only encourages more illegal immigration. What the hell is so hard about enforcing our current laws and securing our borders?
      49 minutes ago · Like · 1

• Nonamea Northface Calling all of my Texas relatives now. Screw you. No oneI know will vote for you.
      42 minutes ago · Like

• Obi Wan Kanobi Hey Texas neighbors! This guy thinks he has the election in the bag. That is why he waited so long to reveal his true colors. Spread the word. Don't re-elect him. Find a write in, and make it happen. Go Longhorns!
      42 minutes ago · Like · 1

• Huong Ngo Like
      36 minutes ago · Like

• Robert M. Misic I am profoundly disappointed in you for supporting immigration reform amnesty and the dream act. You should be concentrating on ways to improve the lives of Americans, not citizens of foreign nations who came here illegally!
      35 minutes ago · Like · 2

• Charles Paschal I have fought the Greater Houston Partnership for years. Fighting the Amnesty atrocity that is killing this great nation. You sir should be ashamed of yourself. Never another vote from me. Never ever a kind word on your behalf. They are only about huge corporations seeking cheap labor.
      26 minutes ago · Like · 1

• Vicki Ellison McComack I hear that you are supporting amnesty Mr Cornyn. If true you need to be removed from office. If it wasn't for the fact we don't want some democrat in office we would be voting against you. Truly disappointed.
      21 minutes ago · Like

• Jay Brown Whats the matter Johnny Boy? You dont have the cajones to admit that you support Amnesty and the Dream Act in your own country, on US Tv just a week before election time? You are a coward, I wish I lived in Texas so I could do help remove you from office.
      16 minutes ago · Like

• Claude M Judd typical corrupt RHINO and needs to be voted out
      16 minutes ago · Like

• Cindy Barnett NO DREAM ACT OR IMMIGRATION REFORM !!! Breaking News: US Senator John Cornyn (R-TX) (contact info at link below) just announced on Univision his support for Dream Act and Immigration Reform Amnesty for Illegal Aliens! follow link for details and his phone number contact info....
      http://www.alipac.us/…/tx-sen-john-cornyn-declares-suppor…/…

@JohnCornyn
      12 minutes ago · Like

• Troy Wheeler You sir are a despicable traitor. You choose invaders over American Citizens, You clearly want to destroy what is left of this country along with Obama your mamma.Go to hell.
      7 minutes ago · Edited · Like

• Damian L'Heureux No dream act.....no Amnesty....No vote from my..
      7 minutes ago · Like

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast