Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Someone needs to tell these kids that their parents are responsible for their misery, not the American people. They are passing on the blame game - I broke the law, but I did it for my children. I still say arrest all their parents for child endangerment.

"I've never been called to or referred to as American. The only time I felt proud was when President Obama won his presidency, and for him to not step up and fulfill his promises really, really breaks a lot of promises," Rodriguez said.
    Sounds like this illegal invader and the first lady have something in common in they both felt proud of this country for the first time when obama was elected. Go figure...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

No tax dollars for illegal immigrants

3 comments Jun. 15, 2010 12:00 AM

So, Silvia Rodriguez, who testified to Congress, "refuses to be labeled an illegal or undocumented" because she had no control of the fact her parents "illegally" brought her to the U.S. from Mexico when she was 2 years old. And she is concerned that her "benefactors" may be afraid to assist her Harvard post-graduate studies because of the ramifications of SB 1070.

I also had no control of the fact my parents "legally" immigrated to the U.S. when I was 2 years old. But I became a U.S. citizen in 1968 and paid for my graduate and post-graduate work with money I earned in the nursing profession without the aid of "benefactors."

Who paid for your trip to Washington to testify before this sympathetic panel of House Democrats, one of whom alternated between Spanish and English in response? The taxpayers of Arizona paid for your first 12 years of education even though you refuse to be labeled illegal or undocumented.

Too bad I can't refuse to mark my tax dollars to benefit only those here legally. - Vera Humey, Scottsdale

www.azcentral.com
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Seems to be supporters of ILLEGALS equating the ILLEGALS to drivers who receive speeding tickets in the comments for the following article/letter to the editor; in other words they should pay their ticket and then all are LEGAL.

http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepubli ... ts153.html

"Immigrants should NOT be offended but I can see how ILLEGALS and their Elitist Special Interest Groups should feel a little foreign. Predictable, for a LACK of defensible arguments Special Interest Groups benefiting from the ILLEGALS always fall back on attacking anyone who disagrees attempting to label them as racists desiring to place the United States Citizen on the defensive as a side tracking maneuver to distract from the real issue of ILLEGALS invading the United States."

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is outragis, is this the same idiot who called on everybody to boycott his home state? The American people are not snowed with that lame argument anymore. little girls crying and ILLEGAL ALIENS crying they wont be able to get jobs here LOL it is really working, they are in a complete panic because they kinow the entire country is ready to post bills and laws denying there illegal ways

WHY IS IT THAT THEY CAN'T DEMAND A BETTER LIFE FOR THEMSELVES AND THEIR FAMILIES FROM THEIR OWN COUNTRY OF MEXICO THEY COME HERE SEEKING THAT BETTER LIFE AS IF IT IS OWED TO THEM BY THE AMERICAN PEOPLE IMO, IF YOU CAN'T MAKE DEMANDS OF YOUR OWN COUNTRY, YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO MAKE DEMANDS OF A COUNTRY THAT IS NOT YOURS THEY TAKE THIS DOG AND PONY SHOW ALL THE WAY TO WASHINGTON AND HAVE AN AUDIENCE, WHICH IS SOMETHING THAT OUT OF WORK CITIZENS HAVEN'T HAD.

HOW DID IA'S GET PAST CAPITOL POLICE ??????????

While IA's are allowed to testify before OUR Congress,we citizens in FL. and other States are being FORCED to show ID including Birth certificates.Why ? We must Prove we are citizens and FORCED to get "Real ID" because without "Real ID" we will not be allowed to board planes or go into any Federal Buildings among other places.

I cannot write the rage I feel right now at our Government who favors Illegal Alien criminals while forcing "ONLY" law abiding citizens to obey our laws or face the full force & punishment from our own legal system.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    HOW DID IA'S GET PAST CAPITOL POLICE ??????????

While IA's are allowed to testify before OUR Congress,we citizens in FL. and other States are being FORCED to show ID including Birth certificates.Why ? We must Prove we are citizens and FORCED to get "Real ID" because without "Real ID" we will not be allowed to board planes or go into any Federal Buildings among other places.

I cannot write the rage I feel right now at our Government who favors Illegal Alien criminals while forcing "ONLY" law abiding citizens to obey our laws or face the full force & punishment from our own legal system.
    YOU'RE RIGHT, AN THIS IS A BUNCH OF BS

Obama's Change.....change the demographic. Break the country's welfare system. When Amnesty becomes a reality, they will all demand minimum wage, therefore, the fruit and vegetable industry will seek more illegals at a lower wage. What will all the new immigrants do for work?There are only so many restaurants... Our local schools, when they need money, our property taxes go up. Every new tax is somehow tied to health insurance for children or schools for children. (the heartstrings of moral obligation). A large portion of this country is not farming. If social Security is in trouble with the existing American citizen population, imagine a flood of older foreigners joining the group. I have no doubt that the 10 year requirement of paying into SS will be waived for the newly amnestied citizens.
    Obama and his cronies are destroying our nation in less than 4 years, that took decades to build.
    I can only guess that if O's lawsuit brings down sb1070, the Americans who tried to do things the right way (legally) may boil down into hot spots of civil unrest not seen since the 60's.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12