Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Jumping the gun!

Quote Originally Posted by ncfm
    Late breaking news is that, apparently the girl made the assault up, and that the only person who will be prosecuted is the girl for making a false claim.
    Thats b.s.! Where on earth did you hear that. You must be making it up or you would have a link.

The students who attacked her ought to be expelled. If they are here illegally, all of them need to be deported immediately.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

What in the hell are we going to give them next?
    by The Voice — published on April 9th, 2008

Carolyn Hileman

I will assume by now most people know who Melanie Bowers is, if you don’t let me tell you who she is, she is a 13 year old middle school child who has suddenly been thrust into the limelight for simply doing her homework. Her history assignment was to make a protest sign about something you are for or against, she was against illegal immigration and she made a sign stating that, somehow her sign was passed around during lunch and the Latino kids got angry so they met her in the hall way and began to beat her and claw her one even jumped on her back and put her in a choke hold, they threatened to rape and murder her and not one single adult was around to stop them as a matter of fact when they finally let her go she went and reported it and was told to go back to class, she was not even allowed to call her family and all she was guilty of was doing her homework and God forbid having an opinion and expressing it.

So now we know an American child had better not say they are against illegal immigration or twenty Mexicans will corner them and beat them and threaten to kill them. The Athens Texas school is I am very sure wishing this would just go away, but it will not, we have just been given a tiny glimpse of what our kids go through every single day. It isn’t just this school it is all of them you see the Supreme Court issued a ruling in 1979 I believe stating that the teachers, principles or any school faculty for that matter could not question any child they believed to be illegal about their status, it is all part of that they are not responsible for what their parents did thing. That ruling in effect has given illegal immigrant children full immunity for anything they do on a school campus simply because if they question them it might look like they are questioning their status and the kids could sue.

You have to love it our kids are allowed to be beaten up, cussed at; you name it simply because the school administration is afraid they might get sued. Is it right? Hell NO!! Is it happening? Hell YES!! And this little girl is just one of many children harassed daily on school campuses all across the country and not one person will stand up to stop it because they might be called a racist, they might get sued, they might have to do something, they might have to fight for their children, they might have to decide once and for all that they really do care and it is not about compassion where in the hell was the compassion for this poor girl, where in the hell were the teachers, the principle, the other students why on earth was she fed to the lions, and then when she finally gets free she is sent back to class with the people who so brutally beat her and I can guarantee you had this not went nation wide the school would have just ignored it, they do it every say why should Friday have been any different.

For those of you who are thinking you can just wish this away, you have been proven wrong. For those of you who think they have every right to be here I wonder do you also think they have every right to threaten, beat and squelch this girl’s right to free speech. Do they have the right to harass, threaten the other students in the school and not be held accountable for their actions; oh wait a minute that is right the Supreme Court decided they did, an the American people allowed it to happen so I guess they do have the right to have gangs in our schools. Now if this had been my daughter some heads would be rolling right now, and when I finished with them the school faculty that never seems to see a damn thing would be next on my list. This is so inherently wrong; this is such an egregious act of wanton disregard for her civil rights that it turns the stomach to even think that something like this could happen much less to know that it did and that there are other students out there who have experienced some of the same but never got national attention. We have let them have our schools, we have let them have our hospitals, we have let them have our grocery stores, we have even let them have our streets and our neighborhoods, what in the hell are we going to give them next???
    http://thevoice.name/?cat=4
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Melanie Bowers apparently made the whole thing up....see update..she's now being charged for filing a false report!

<<Back
    04/09/08 - Athens
    Athens School 'Attack' Proven To Be False, Girl To Be Charged

There are major new developments today in the case of a supposed beating of a student from Athens Middle School.

Charges are being filed against 13 year old Melanie Bowers by Athens ISD through the Henderson County District Attorney's office for filing a false report, said AISD officials today.

Bowers claimed earlier this week that she was beaten and threatened - with killing and rape, no less - by a group of students at Athens ISD last Friday, for creating a protest sign saying, "If you love our nation, stop illegal immigration."

After Melanie's accusations, administrators reviewed school survellience videotape of the incident - which, instead of showing students beating or attacking her, showed Bowers scratching herself on her arms, face, and neck, and walking through the halls of the school calmly long after she claimed the incident happened.

After Melanie's parents were presented with that information and the video, the school confronted Melanie, and she admitted that she made the story up.

The poster was indeed taken from Melanie, but she reported the incident to a teacher and was sent back to class. 3 students involved in taking Melanie's project were in 'in school suspension' for today only.

Bowers' parents have apologized to school administrators for their daughter, and Bowers' father, Gary Bower Jr., is agreeing with the charges against her. "I have reviewed the recording and agree with the charges that will need to be filed," he has said today.

Melanie's mother, Shera Bowers, released a statement which reads, "I see my daughter was not assaulted, and put the marks on her body. No gang violence as witnessed. She filed a false report."

KLTV 7 News will have video of the tape from Athens ISD tonight on KLTV 7 News at 5:00, 6:00, and 10:00 pm.

Cathryn Khalil, reporting. ckhalil@kltv.com

http://www.kltv.com/Global/story.asp?S=8142322

If this is really true, I am outraged at this teenager for making up a story.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

the child and family most likely we're threatened with death

Quote Originally Posted by dgremark
    the child and family most likely we're threatened with death
    There is video surveillance of her giving herself the injuries. http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/ap/tx/5688494.html

Hee Hee Hee LOL

I got into some trouble more than once around her age. She really knows how to do it.

I never made the papers until I was much older. I imagine she has already made it in the international news with this one.

I'll bet she can be fun to hang around with.

Re: Jumping the gun!

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    Quote Originally Posted by ncfm
    Late breaking news is that, apparently the girl made the assault up, and that the only person who will be prosecuted is the girl for making a false claim.
    Thats b.s.! Where on earth did you hear that. You must be making it up or you would have a link.

The students who attacked her ought to be expelled. If they are here illegally, all of them need to be deported immediately.
    As if it were really hard to believe It is well known that there are people on both sides of the issue that will do anything to get people to see it their way

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678