Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Gogo, which email are you referring to? Personal email or general email to all ALIPAC? Sorry, this one must have gotten stuck in the cobwebs!

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Maybe you got this email from William, if not here is part of it:

This story is emerging from Athens Texas where 13 year old Melanie Bowers was choked and had her face slammed into a brick wall for bringing in a class assignment that read "If you love your nation, stop illegal immigration"

She was surrounded by a mob of Latino students that either were illegal aliens, in illegal alien families, or supportive of illegal immigration and attacked.

The attackers also threatened to drag her into the bathroom, rape her, and stab her to death.

If you are relying on the Associated Press out of Dallas, TX to feed this news to you across the nation, they describe the incident as a "scuffle" where "Verbal insults" were used.

ALIPAC will be demanding that the school suspends all students involved in this attack, that local police file charges against all involved in the attack, and the Immigration and Customs Enforcement determine the legal status of the assailants and their parental guardians in order to enforce immigration laws applicable to any involved.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    Gogo, which email are you referring to? Personal email or general email to all ALIPAC? Sorry, this one must have gotten stuck in the cobwebs!

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Maybe you got this email from William, if not here is part of it:

This story is emerging from Athens Texas where 13 year old Melanie Bowers was choked and had her face slammed into a brick wall for bringing in a class assignment that read "If you love your nation, stop illegal immigration"

She was surrounded by a mob of Latino students that either were illegal aliens, in illegal alien families, or supportive of illegal immigration and attacked.

The attackers also threatened to drag her into the bathroom, rape her, and stab her to death.

If you are relying on the Associated Press out of Dallas, TX to feed this news to you across the nation, they describe the incident as a "scuffle" where "Verbal insults" were used.

ALIPAC will be demanding that the school suspends all students involved in this attack, that local police file charges against all involved in the attack, and the Immigration and Customs Enforcement determine the legal status of the assailants and their parental guardians in order to enforce immigration laws applicable to any involved.
    General to all. Like the ones you get for links back to posts you done but ALIPAC is the sender.

IF you didn't get it, you may want to check with a moderator or your profile to see if there is a way to make sure you get those emails.

Maybe you didn't sign up for the email alert list. At the top of the forum pages, you see a box above the "menu list" for the threads you can sign up for the email alerts there.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

athens texas case

I called dallas AP, I talked to Jeff Kummer.
    I was letting them know there is a big difference between "skirmish" and the threat of rape/murder.
    Jeff told me he talked to the girl on saturday and she DID NOT mention these threats....?
    He said it was all a lie and all bad reporting.
    "none of that was reported by the girl on saturday"

Jeff # 972 677 2200, or dallas Ap 972 991 2100

What is going on?

i was very polite and nice, Jeff was rude and hung up on me.
    Jeff told me I was wrong and none of the claims the girl made were true.

?????????????????????????????

What to do?

The dad should go after the fathers of the children threatening his child!!!! They're only intimidating in numbers. Where were the other 50 percent of white children when this happened? Unfortunately if the white children stood up against the mexicans, then there would be a fiasco for sure. Then it would be "poor illegal immigrants just trying to make life better for themselves attack and threaten to rape a girl deservedly, when the horrible white children attacked.".

Jumping the gun!

Late breaking news is that, apparently the girl made the assault up, and that the only person who will be prosecuted is the girl for making a false claim.

Re: What to do?

Quote Originally Posted by uptomyneckinillegals
    The dad should go after the fathers of the children threatening his child!!!! They're only intimidating in numbers. Where were the other 50 percent of white children when this happened? Unfortunately if the white children stood up against the mexicans, then there would be a fiasco for sure. Then it would be "poor illegal immigrants just trying to make life better for themselves attack and threaten to rape a girl deservedly, when the horrible white children attacked.".
    Violence is NOT the answer. No one said the attackers were Mexican, illegal aliens or children of illegal aliens.

The facts are she was attacked by some hispanic boys who did not agree with her opinion. It was not a race issue, until they attacked her.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Re: Jumping the gun!

How could she make something up...there must have been witnesses?! I don't believe it until I see it.

Quote Originally Posted by ncfm
    Late breaking news is that, apparently the girl made the assault up, and that the only person who will be prosecuted is the girl for making a false claim.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Well here in Oklahoma the article was posted (on a back page) and people started to post and most we're upset and today they stopped all posts about the article. this is how the media will suppress us, by not letting us join together in our rage and comments.

This has got to stop.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

False Report Charge For Girl In Athens School Attack

04/09/08 - Athens

New devolpments today in the case of a supposed beating of a student from Athens ISD.

13 year old Melanie Bowers is having charges filed against her by Athens ISD today through the Henderson County Attorney's office for filing a false report, said Athens ISD officials today.

Bowers had claimed that she was beaten and threatened by a group of students at Athens ISD last Friday for creating a protest sign saying, "If you love our nation, stop illegal immigration."

After the incident, administrators reviewed videotapes of the incident which showed Bowers scratching herself on her arm. Some students reportedly threw her project into the trash, but no physical attacks or threats were substantiated.

Bowers' parents have reportedly apologized to school administrators for their daughter and Bowers' father is agreeing with the charges against her.

KLTV 7 News will have a video exclusive of the tape from Athens ISD tonight on KLTV 7 News at 5:00, 6:00, and 10:00 pm.

http://www.kltv.com/Global/story.asp?S=8142322

All a crock

All,

I am not sure why it matters about current and past events. During both WWI and WWII we had government forces go through the southern border area and physically remove the illegals and sent them packing the easy way.

Now what would be more offensive, a WWII poster against immigration or the one she created.

Any way you slice it she was assulted and since it was more than one it should be considered a hate crime and all of them thrown in jail or deported, to include their families.

The school board should be held accountable for their actions, or lack there of for the childs safety. In SC the police have been called several time for kids that assult teachers and other students and they are charged accordingly.

Time to send a message.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast